Our Lady For Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our aim is to conform our beliefs to the Magisterium of the Catholic Church under the patronage of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

Praise to you Lord Jesus Christ: Pope John Paul II 2ih01sx

You are not connected. Please login or register

Praise to you Lord Jesus Christ: Pope John Paul II

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

jed

God bless.
Amen.

ForHimthruHer

ForHimthruHer

Cool

Linda praying

Roman

Roman

As believers in Medjugorje, we already know that the beloved Pope John Paul II is a Saint in Heaven - thanks to the Medjugorje visionary Ivan.

He saw them both in an apparition 4 years ago - a youthful Pope, and Our Blessed Lady Marija, who informed Ivan:

"He is my son. He is with me."

PEACE OF OUR CHRIST

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

As believers in Medjugorje, we already know that the beloved Pope John Paul II is a Saint in Heaven - thanks to the Medjugorje visionary Ivan.

He saw them both in an apparition 4 years ago - a youthful Pope, and Our Blessed Lady Marija, who informed Ivan:

"He is my son. He is with me."

quote by Roman

I'm a believer in Our Lady of Medjugorje.

If it's God's will for John Paul II to be a Saint, we wait for God to make this decision, by the Holy Pope. The Holy Spirit sealed the Pope with the charism of infallibility. Therefore, a canonized Saint is an infallible and irrevocable decision by the direction of God.

On the contrary, Our Lady of Medjugorje is an unapproved private revelation. The seers are not sealed with the gift of infallibility and their messages can lead the faithful astray. If there is not clear harmony between a private revelation message and the teachings of the Magisterium, a caution flag should be raised.

Please note, the proper role of a private revelation is not to introduce new doctrines, new canon laws, or new theology:

Throughout the ages, there have been so-called "private" revelations, some of which have been recognized by the authority of the Church. They do not belong, however, to the deposit of faith. It is not their role to improve or complete Christ's definitive Revelation, but to help live more fully by it in a certain period of history. Guided by the Magisterium of the Church, the sensus fidelium knows how to discern and welcome in these revelations whatever constitutes an authentic call of Christ or his saints to the Church.

Christian faith cannot accept "revelations" that claim to surpass or correct the Revelation of which Christ is the fulfillment, as is the case in certain non-Christian religions and also in certain recent sects which base themselves on such "revelations".

Catechism of the Catholic Church 67.

God bless you. :smilepope:
Cyndi

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum