Our Lady For Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our aim is to conform our beliefs to the Magisterium of the Catholic Church under the patronage of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

Mysterious Picture of Pope John Paul II & The Virgin Mary 2ih01sx

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mysterious Picture of Pope John Paul II & The Virgin Mary

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Easter-won

Easter-won

Mysterious Picture of Pope John Paul II & The Virgin Mary Sxkwgm

We don't know why John Paul II wanted to hide this picture for years. The Vatican published this picture recently, for first time. This picture was taken by one of his security guards just when the Pope was attacked and was falling down in his Papamobil. You can see the pain in his face.

Joaquin Navarro Valls, who is the one spokesman from The Vatican, said that they made a lot of studies for years of this incredible picture and of course about the quality of the developing of the picture because when it was developed nobody could see very well because the image was not clear.
Finally, and after so many controls and being looking and checking by all the experts in hotography (around the world), they decided that there were no tricks in it and today they give us this beautiful gift from our Mother of God..
You can see the Mother of God holding John Paul II in her arms. Beautiful right?

DebconLady

DebconLady

Just Beautiful Roonie! Thank you for posting it.

God Bless you (((Hugs)))

Roman

Roman

Dear Easter Roonie,

I completely agree with Deb.
If our eyes were sensitive to the supernatural world, we would see a whole other dimension of creation - a world full of angels, and demons, etc.

And yes, if we were present in St. Peters Square on May 13, 1981, this picture, for sure, is what we would have witnessed moments after our beloved Holy Father was shot.

I'll never forget what I realized after first seeing the famous press image of the Pope, moments after being wounded and in much pain - it's forever seared into my memory -

http://www.religion-cults.com/pope/pope-shot.htm

the realization that the expression on his face, at that very moment, is IDENTICAL to the expression of Our Lord Jesus Christ on the Holy Shroud !!!
An expression of peaceful serenity !!!
It's incredible !!!

....and the Image on the Holy Shroud, that Our Blessed Mother of Garabandal has stated is "the Divine Imprint of My Son" -

http://www.ourlady.ca/info/holyShroud.htm

Well, another thing is also certain: Saint John Paul the Great is most definitely NOT the Pope of the Third Secret of Fatima, who if Satan has his way, will die a cruel death on Cross Mountain in Medjugorje, after fleeing the half-ruined city of Rome.

PEACE OF OUR CHRIST

ForHimthruHer

ForHimthruHer

Amen Roonie, Deb and Roman to everything that has been said here...! I have this most marvelous picture it was given to my stepfather from the late Fr. John Harden back in the late 1980s or early 1990s... it is truly remarkable!

God bless you all grouphug
Linda
praying

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless you all for these posts.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum