Our Lady For Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our aim is to conform our beliefs to the Magisterium of the Catholic Church under the patronage of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

Pine Tree Crosses Easter Story 2ih01sx

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pine Tree Crosses Easter Story

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pine Tree Crosses Easter Story Empty Pine Tree Crosses Easter Story Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:54 pm

jed

Pine Tree Crosses Easter Story

Last April on a Sunday we took one of our "nowhere" drives, my husband was quietly driving a back road. I was occupied in the front passenger seat watching the scenery.

I noticed out of the corner of my eye that my husband was straining to look out my window. This startled me, since his eyes should be on the road in front of him. I asked him what he was looking at out the windows, and he quietly replied, "Nothing."

His eyes went back to the road in front of him.

After a few minutes, I looked over at my husband and noticed a tear running down his cheek. I asked him what was wrong. This time he told me, "I was just thinking about Pop and a story he had once told me." Of course, because it had to do with his Pop I wanted to know the story, so I asked him to share it with me.

He said, "When I was about 8 years old, Pop and I were out fishing and that’s when he told me that the Pine trees know when it is Easter."

I had no idea what he meant by that, so I pressed him for more information.

He continued on… "The Pine trees start their new growth in the weeks before Easter — if you look at the tops of the Pine trees two weeks before, you will see the yellow shoots. As the days get closer to Easter Sunday, the tallest shoot will branch off and form a cross.

By the time Easter Sunday comes around, you will see that most of the Pine trees will have small yellow crosses on all of the tallest shoots."

I turned to look out the window and I couldn’t believe my eyes. It was a week before Easter, and you could see all of the trees with the tall yellow shoots stretching to Heaven.

The tallest ones shone in the sunlight like rows of tiny golden crosses.

From http://inspirationmanifestation.com/54/pine-tree-crosses-easter-story.php

Pine Tree Crosses Easter Story Pine_t11

2Pine Tree Crosses Easter Story Empty Re: Pine Tree Crosses Easter Story Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:06 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Amazing how God points us back to the Crucifixion through observing nature: all begins, ends, and continues forever in The Messenger and the Cross. All praise and honor to Jesus.

3Pine Tree Crosses Easter Story Empty Re: Pine Tree Crosses Easter Story Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:00 pm

jed

Amen.

4Pine Tree Crosses Easter Story Empty Re: Pine Tree Crosses Easter Story Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:44 am

Easter-won

Easter-won

I remember this story during our ride to the church last Sunday,many pine tree along the road that we passed by. I will check next week to see the yellow cross !

thank you
Jed

5Pine Tree Crosses Easter Story Empty Re: Pine Tree Crosses Easter Story Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:26 am

jed

Roonie found this: