Our Lady For Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our aim is to conform our beliefs to the Magisterium of the Catholic Church under the patronage of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

Fr Frank Pavone: Pro Life Movement is winning! 2ih01sx

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fr Frank Pavone: Pro Life Movement is winning!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Admin

Dear Friend,

YOU and Priests for Life are changing people's attitude on abortion! All our hard work ... all your sacrifices ... all your prayers ... it's all bearing fruit.

Before I give you the proof that verifies that claim ...
I need you to click here and make a special 2-Month Summer Gift that is urgently needed so Priests for Life can sustain its work throughout the summer!

It's important that you do this right now - before you move on to your next email - so that we can keep the pro-life momentum going that we've worked so hard to build.

That's especially true now that in the aftermath of the killing of late-term abortionist George Tiller pro-abortion fanatics are portraying you and me and all pro-life advocates as "terrorists".

Since I've already written to you about that unconscionable act, I'm not going to repeat myself here.

Suffice it to say that we are the ones who value all human life ... even the life of a man who cold-bloodedly and brutally kills the youngest members of our human family.

That said, we cannot and must not cower in fear from these false and malicious charges.

Instead, we must continue to preach the Gospel of Life with passion and conviction. That's the only way to sustain the pro-life momentum that we've created.

Which is why I'm counting on you to click here right now and follow the instructions to make a much-needed 2-Month Gift that will allow Priests for Life to carry out our mind-changing, eye-opening pro-life work.

And when I say "mind-changing" and "eye-opening" that's precisely what I mean. And here's the proof.

Back in 1995 the folks at Gallup asked Americans this question:

With respect to the abortion issue, would you consider yourself to be pro-choice or pro-life?

And when Gallup asked its question this year, for the very first time ever ...

... a majority of Americans answered saying they are PRO-LIFE! And that by a wide 51 - 42 percent margin!

Moreover, the poll showed that 23% of all Americans said abortion should be illegal under all circumstances! This, too, is a shift in our direction.

But the news is even better than that, because another 37% believe abortion should be legal only in a few circumstances...meaning that 60% of Americans think abortion should be always or mostly illegal!
We are WINNING the fight to end legalized abortion-on-demand in America!

And as I just said, you and Priests for Life have played a major role in bringing more of our fellow Americans over to the side of LIFE!

The key thing for us to do now is to sustain this momentum ... build on it ... increase it ... and use it to end legalized abortion-on-demand in America. In order for us to do that ...

... I need you to do your part!

Please click here and make a special 2-Month Summer Gift that will provide Priests for Life with the funds we need to maintain our pro-life work throughout the financially dry summer months of July and August.

Make no mistake. This is a critical moment in our fight to end abortion.

As that Gallup survey proves, years and years of hard work, consistent witness, bold preaching, and tireless education have convinced a majority of our fellow Americans to reject the false teachings of those who promote the abortion lie.

Now is the moment to capitalize on all that groundwork.

Your dollars are critically needed so that Priests for Life can ...

à Prepare for our "Pro-Life Freedom Ride" project. Included in these preparations will be instructional materials for leaders who want to galvanize their communities for the pro-life cause. We will disseminate this information using the latest internet technology and the power of linking people through teleseminars so that we can give them training right from the comfort of their living room and yet allow them to interact with me and my team personally.

àEducate the public regarding the Supreme Court vacancy and confirmation process, and what it means for the pro-life cause. This is yet another moment to call our government to put the defense of life first among its duties, and to educate our fellow citizens on the proper role of the Courts - which is not to make law or set policy!

àEnable our priests and pastoral associates to crisscross America preaching the Gospel of Life. To that end we’ve just brought on a new priest full-time! His name is Fr. Scott Daniels, OP ... and I know his Dominican training to preach truth as the Church teaches will serve our pro-life cause extremely well.

àSpeaking of preaching the Gospel of Life, your dollars are also needed so that Priests for Life can continue to reach literally TENS OF MILLIONS of Americans with our pro-life message! We do that through ...

• Television: Mother Angelica's EWTN network ... Sky Angel with our "Gospel of Life" show ... guest appearances on cable and satellite news programs.

• Radio: We're on all the Catholic and Christian stations ... and secular talk radio, too.

• Internet: Jam-packed with the latest pro-life news and information, our website - www.priestsforlife.org - attracts hundreds of thousands of visitors every month.

• Email: Instant communication with tens of thousands of pro-life activists.

• Teleconferences: Key strategy sessions with pro-life leaders and activists.

• Publications: My bi-weekly pro-life column ... editorials ... blog postings.

• Prayer vigils: Priests for Life has fostered life-saving prayer and intervention at abortion clinics for two decades, and new efforts in this arena have grown through the encouragement and guidance of Priests for Life.

• Pro-life conferences: Members of our pastoral team are constantly on the road giving pro-life talks and rallying the people of life to take to the streets

• Churches: Liturgical resources ... newsletter to priests ... parish visits.

As you can see, that's a lot of work. But every single project is crucial if we are to establish a strong, vibrant, active and vocal pro-life presence in every city, village and town in America. Only then will we overwhelm the gates of the culture of death and end legalized abortion-on-demand.
So please take a moment right now to click here and make a Special 2-Month Gift and help sustain all of Priests for Life's work from now till the end of August.

It's critically important that you do this right now because the summer months are already upon us. With them will come a drop in donations to Priests for Life. It happens every year ... in spite of my best efforts to prevent it.

And this summer could be worse than ever because of the slumping economy.

That's why I'm counting on you so much today.

In order for Priests for Life to stay on the offensive and press forward with everything we've got in order to convince more and more of our fellow Americans that our pro-life position is the only right and just way to treat our unborn brothers and sisters, we need a minimum of a million dollars between now and the end of August.

Ideally, I'd like to raise all $1,000,000 right now.

But given the time of year and the state of the economy, that's not likely to happen. So I've split the need in half. My objective is to raise half that amount - $500,000 - right now ... and the remaining $500,000 no later than the second week of August.

I'm counting on your Special 2-Month Gift to help me to do that.

While leaving it to you to determine the amount you commit to Priests for Life for the rest of the summer, here are the various gift levels I'm relying on you and other friends to take on:

2 friends to give $50,000 each = $100,000
4 friends to give $25,000 each = $100,000
10 friends to give $10,000 each = $100,000
20 friends to give $5,000 each = $100,000
200 friends to give $1,000 each = $200,000
400 friends to give $ 500 each = $200,000
1,000 friends to give $ 100 each = $100,000
2,000 friends to give $ 50 each = $100,000

That's a TOTAL of 3,635 Priests for Life family members giving $1,000,000 by August 15!

All I ask of you is that you be as generous as you typically have been. You can give your entire summer gift now, or split it between now and next month…

... In either case, please click here right now to make your summer gift today.

Thank you for doing this. Believe me, your sacrifices are bearing much fruit! We are WINNING the fight to end abortion.

And if I may ask you one more favor. Each year I survey our supporters to learn how we can serve their needs more effectively. After giving your donation, would you take a moment and fill out the short survey I've placed at www.priestsforlife.org/survey. It is very important to me to know what you're thinking about our ministry!

In closing, let me assure you that in appreciation for the help you give today, you will be remembered in my prayers ... and not only mine, but those of the other priests and our entire Priests for Life staff. Thank you again and may God bless you.

Sincerely yours in Christ,

Fr Frank Pavone: Pro Life Movement is winning! 2ppefrb

Fr. Frank Pavone
National Director, Priests for Life and Gospel of Life Ministries

PS If there is any chance you can send your entire summer gift TODAY, that would be a
tremendous help. The reason I'm asking you to consider doing that is because the pro-abortion forces are feeling the heat. They see the poll numbers, too. So they are pressing hard to get the "Abortion Congress" and President Obama to cement abortion-on-demand as the law of the land while they still have control of the powers of government. For the sake of the youngest members of our human family, we've got to stay on the offensive and keep them from achieving their goal! In order for Priests for Life to do so, all of our life-saving projects must remain fully funded ... especially during these critical summer months when donations dry up. So please click here and help Priests for Life win even more people over to the side of LIFE!

[
NOTE: If you prefer to send a check, please make it out to Priests for Life and send it to us at PO Box 141172, Staten Island, NY 10314. If you have any questions, call us toll-free at 888-735-3448. Ext. 232..

God bless you.
Cyndi

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum