Our Lady For Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our aim is to conform our beliefs to the Magisterium of the Catholic Church under the patronage of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

Just do it " Love God above everything" 2ih01sx

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just do it " Love God above everything"

+2
Steven
Easter-won
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Just do it " Love God above everything" Empty Just do it " Love God above everything" Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:22 pm

Easter-won

Easter-won

We are so Blessed. And I thank you God every day for this wonderful gift that he giving to us by sending Our Lady to be with us every day.
Now for 28 years just in Medjugorje only. Who know how long she had been visit in other part of the world.
In The message to Ivan on June 25, 2009 night time Apparition Our Lady had refer to message word 7 times.
This remind me of my school year, my teacher always tell us if any thing impotence I will replete to you many time and will write on the broad.
accepting and living in Our Lady messages must be very importance at this time I do believe.
So let us all do it as Blessed Mother ask us to do so She can give us the new message.
I do not want Our Lady to replete the same message 77 time 7! do you?

God Bless

okpeople signofcross highprayer praying Jesus

Last edited by Easter-won on Wed May 26, 2010 5:15 pm; edited 7 times in total

Steven

Thank you Rooney. Thank you for watching out for us.

Steven

Admin

I was doing my normal research on Catholicism; hoping to find some inspirational stories. Lo and behold look what I found! A perfect complimentary story [Easter-won angel ] started for us. Enjoy. rose

Medjugorje and Me

by Kate Rines

used with permission

I first heard about Medjugorje through a Eucharistic Minister friend. He called to find out if I could serve a mass for him while he was away at "Medjugorje." After he said this, he paused as if waiting for me to say something. I was thinking "Hmm, that rings a bell but I don't remember it", so I didn't say a word.

About a year and one half later I went to a new bookstore to pick up some relaxation reading. This quaint new little bookstore was closed so I went to a tag sale that is perpetually held at the old Fire Station instead. There books are on sale for a whooping $2.00 a piece. I was in the back rummaging through boxes and crates when a blue covered book caught my eye. Lo and behold it was a book on Medjugorje. I decided for $2.00 I would buy it telling myself I'd read it when I was in the right frame of mind.

I put the book on the shelf and proceeded to read one of the other books I purchased, some romance novel or other. When I finished that book one of the secretaries at school gave me another book. The Medjugorje book remained on the shelf and I would look over and say "Yes, yes, when I'm in the right frame of mind." But since I'm rarely not exhausted from a full week of work and volunteering I just wasn't getting around to it.

Then one Sunday morning I was working at the Religious Education office during class time, I reached into my purse to retrieve a receipt and I felt something odd in the bottom of my purse. I reached in and pulled it out. Guess what? It was a medal of our Lady of Medjugorje. Now I must tell you I am not a big medal person. Nor do I have any idea how that medal made it into my purse. I had been nowhere that there were medals. I sat for a short minute and said to Nancy the secretary " Hey, look what I found! Isn't that odd!" She agreed and we went back to work.

Now I may be thick but I know when I am being nagged. I went home and started reading the book on Medjugorje. How can I describe what it was like? The book was written by Wayne Weible who is a protestant and from what I gather this is very impressive. I guess Protestants aren't big on Mary (something to do with it getting in the way of worshipping Jesus.) He explains that he gets to Jesus through Mary. That she leads directly to Him. He even prays the rosary which I know is not a Protestant thing to do.

Reading about Medjugorje was a spiritually explosive experience for me. Each time I picked up the book I also took along a box of tissue. I had to be careful not to read it before school or my makeup would be ruined. The healings, the message, the faith were so profound that it shook me right down to my soul.

I have begun to pray the rosary everyday. Of course I started doing this just as the pope declared the Mysteries of the Rosary. Some might see this as coincidence but I'm telling you I know when I'm being "nagged." Not only do I pray the Rosary but, it is also another tissue box experience. I feel each and every Mystery. There are so many blessings and naggings that have taken place for me on my way to this awakening.

When I refer to nagging please don't think of it in a negative way. I have a very stubborn personality and God has to really PROD me to make me get it.

Back to Medjugorje. I wanted more information so I went to a web site and there was a place to leave an intention or a question. So, I asked what should I do now? I'm having a bit of a mid-life crisis so I thought Id get a giant answer like go and finish your Masters degree or something like that.
What answer did I get? You're reading it!

I may be stubborn but because I've been praying to Mary she lets me hear what I'm supposed to do now. Mothers can get things through to you when the Father can't.

How's the book going? Well, I haven't finished it. I'm dawdling so I might never have to finish this great book. Will I ever go to Medjugorje? I don't know. Will I finish a Master's degree? I don't know.

What I do know is that I will finish this article and the Blessed Virgin will make sure that I don't have to be prodded as hard to do what I'm supposed to do. JUST DO IT!

Time to move forward with joy in our hearts. Move forward, one step at a time. God bless you!
Cynd
i
angel

Easter-won

Easter-won

love this story,
More, more please

Thanks Cyndi.

God Bless

praying highprayer highprayer highprayer signofcross

Admin

Just do it " Love God above everything" 25kss2v
St. Jude pray for us

Since Easter-won changed this topic to posting spiritual inspiration stories, I'll be posting quite a few. Here's one from Spirit Daily news. I look forward to reading what the stories you find too. --Cyndi angel

Recently we carried an article about a book called The Third Man Factor -- accounts of those who have felt an otherworldly presence when in extreme circumstances (that is, extreme danger).

It's called the "third man" phenomenon simply because in many cases two people are in distress (perhaps scaling a cliff) and a third invisible presence seems to suddenly be with them. This has occurred from Arctic explorers to Charles Lindbergh!

We received a few interesting responses from those who have "felt" the same.

"I was in the Air Force and stationed at Lackland Air Force Base in San Antonio, Texas, the summer of 1977," noted one, J. Bill Whitecavage, of Ringtown Pennsylvania.

"There was a heat wave and I got off duty at 11 p.m.

"I had decided earlier that I was heading to a friend's house, which was by a lake in northern Texas. Because of the heat I left immediately after work, as I was taking a motorcycle and it was a cooler drive at night.

"I left my apartment and as I had done countless times before got on the entrance ramp for 35 North. But this time, somehow, I was heading into traffic the wrong way!

"I did manage to pull over without being hit and regained my composure and headed north. After a couple hours I stopped at a McDonald's in San Marcus. When I came out and got on the motorcycle I heard a voice say very clearly 'You are going to die!'

"This really scared me as no one was around me to say anything.

"I chalked it up to my imagination and started the bike and again headed north toward my destination. I got off 35 and was on a farm road. The only light for miles was my headlight. I was going pretty fast and after some time I noticed off a glow on the horizon in the distance.

"As I got nearer I realized there was a building up ahead. And as I approached I again heard the voice say 'you are going to die!' This really scared me and all I could remember at that moment -- from serving Mass as an altar boy when I was young -- was, 'Lord have mercy. Christ have mercy. Lord have mercy'!

"As soon as I finished saying the prayer, a car pulled out directly in front of me. The driver turned out to be a woman who was drunk and going to the building (a bar) I had seen illuminated.

"Everything was in slow motion. I laid the bike down and could see the sparks flying and myself slamming into the car which after I hit blew my helmet right off my head! The driver continued into the parking lot of the bar, dragging my bike with her.

"I was lying dazed in the middle of the road when the bar emptied out and people were standing around me, asking if I was dead. The woman got out of the car and I could smell the liquor on her as she approached. The owner of the bar began yelling at her -- calling her a drunk for getting into an accident in front of the bar! A struggle ensued with me lying on the ground in pain; when I lay the bike down, the pipes burned my leg and I did have a slight concussion as well.

"The owner and the drunk literally fell on top of me and a man pulled me off to the side away from the fighting women. The man said I was very lucky to be alive and then I remembered what happened with the voice telling me I was going to die. That little prayer I said had saved my life! I believe it was my guardian angel prompting me and perhaps helping with the memory from my childhood serving Mass. I had fallen away from my Catholic faith in high school and continued away in the Air Force. I began to go back to Mass and yes went to Confession. I have been a regular ever since. Believe me when I tell you that if I ever hear that voice again I don’t care where we are going or who I am with, I will not be going!"

From a viewer named Mike Occhibone we hear:

"I had a dream. I was in a courtyard. The courtyard was brick and at the end of was a larger door or the entrance to the building with wider stairs.

"In the distance I 'saw' a dome of what appeared to be another building. On the stairs stood a group of men. They were dressed in attire that reminded me of Jesus’ time. They were gathered looking at something and crying.

"I walked across the yard and behind them to see what they were looking at. One of them was holding an image of Christ that was three dimensional. He was wearing a Crown of Thorns and was bleeding.

"All of a sudden the men disappeared and I was alone back at the place I originally stood. From the right side of the building, facing the building, a door opened and a man walked out of the building down the stairs and over to where I was standing. He looked like Jesus except that he had some gray in his hair, beard, and mustache.

"He asked me what was troubling me. I told him that I was very distressed over my brother’s health condition and that we really did not think that he was going to make it. There then appeared to be four-foot candles about three feet in diameter. He asked me to light them and offer the first for my brother's intentions and the second for my family. He told me that my brother would make it.

"I then lit both candles and the flames went up to the sky and I woke up from my dream.

"Shortly after this time, my sister had asked me to attend a St. Jude novena with her. When I went I realized that St. Jude was the man I saw in my dream! I also learned that St. Jude was one of the apostles and that he was known for carrying around the image of Jesus! Another factor is that St. Jude is depicted with an image of a flame on his head. Thus some of my 'dream images' were the apostles' perspective of Christ.

"The following summer I was watching Pope John Paul II in Mexico when he was traveling the world for the Catholic Youth rallies. On that broadcast I saw the two large candles that were in my dream!

"In 1999 my wife and I went to Europe for a month to visit friends and relatives. While in Rome we went to the Vatican and visited the Sistine Chapel. We walked down stairs to the outside of the building into a walkway where they have shops with Vatican souvenirs. As I turned left, there was the courtyard in my dream with the dome of the Vatican in the distance!

"There were slight differences: in the middle of the brick walk is a patch of grass with a modern sculpture on it. And the doorways surrounding the courtyard are enclosed with cement blocks. The stairs are gone. But you can see where they used to be. It was as if I saw this place many years ago...

"The last thing I learned is that St. Jude is entombed there!

"He came to me right from his resting place and I feel his presence with me often. St. Jude is my third person."

Easter-won

Easter-won

"Do not refuse my love. Do not renounce salvation and eternal life for the sake of transience and frivolity of this life. I am among you to lead you and, as a mother, to caution you. Come with me."

It is just my wondering though, how many of 50,000 or so people that were there for youth festival had refuse the love that Our Lady had pouring out for them.
Our Lady had caution us not to renounce salvation and eternal life, What can we do! what can we do?
Question Question Question

Easter-won

Easter-won

Our Lady have been asking for us to pray, here the chance for us to pray the rosary with other around the world this sunday August 16,2009
“Let Us Do It!“
Rosary to be simultaneously prayed on five continents

This Sunday, August 16, Catholics around the world will join together in a simultaneous praying of the rosary. The Rosary will begin at 5:00 PM Paris time, which is 11:00 AM east coast time, 10:00 AM central time, 9:00 AM mountain time and 8:00 AM west coast time. The participants will recite the Glorious Mysteries.

The invitation to become one in the praying of the rosary is extended by the Second Annual International Marian Conference, which will be held this year at Paray-le Monial in France. The festival is running from August 14-19. Zenit News reports that the conference is open to all, but is organized by young people, and is targeted at people aged 18-35 and families. Last year’s event drew 1,500 people and this year the organizers expect at least 3,000 attendees, and will feature speakers from France, Belgium, Italy, Austria, Brazil, and Canada. Organizers hope to give attendees an opportunity “to dive again into the mysteries of the Eucharist and the rosary and to be renewed by the Holy Spirit, like the apostles in the Upper Room with Mary, and to grow in holiness."

The festival is hosted by Bishop Benoît Rivière of Autun, Châlon and Mâcon, France. Other bishops attending include Archbishop Emeritus Henri Tessier of Algiers and Bishop Dominique Rey of Fréjus-Toulon. Father Giovanni d’Ercole, of the Vatican’s Secretariat of State will also attend, and will speak on John Paul's special attachment to Our Lady. This year, Catholics will also be joined by members of an Orthodox parish in St. Petersburg, Russia, who will bring an icon for the veneration of the faithful.

The organizers say that the rosary will be assisted by meditations by John Paul II, that were given when he visited in France in 1986. In 1984, John Paul II consecrated the entire world to the Virgin Mary, and the organizers are confident that “John Paul II will entrust our important prayer intentions to the intercession of the Hearts of Jesus and Mary, close to the Father.”

News of Sunday’s worldwide rosary came late to the English-speaking world, through a Monday article in the Catholic News Agency, but it has quickly generated significant enthusiasm. Comments include: “Can you imagine the POWER of the prayer of the rosary being recited by all those people together”; “Yes! This is most exciting…just what our world needs now! ”; and “Oh, Let us do it!”

trust in him

Why Our Lady ask us to pray, pray ,pray.
cause pray leading us to be closer to her son our Lord Jesus Christ.
and through Jesus we will be closer to Our God.

If we want to be with God then "just do it pray,pray,pray"

Our Lady queen of peace lead us and pray for us. Amen

Jesus Jesus

trust in him

In the gospel reading today Jesus said " Be opened"

I was thinking while driving back home, that this word have to do with Our Lady message to Mirjana September 2.

"Dear children; Today, with a motherly heart, I call you to learn to forgive, completely and unconditionally. You suffer injustice, betrayals and persecutions, but by that you are closer to and dearer to God. My children, pray for the gift of love. Only love forgives all, as my Son forgives – follow Him. I am among you and am praying that when you come before your Father you can say: 'Here I am Father, I followed your Son, I had love and forgave with the heart, because I believed in your judgment and trusted in you.' Thank you."

"be opened" to forgive and "be opened to love.
Our lady ask us to pray, pray, pray
Let us do it now.

Open my heart Lord, let me to see your love.

Open my heart Lord, let me love like you.

Open my heart Lord, give me your grace to love. Amen

Our Lady Queen of peace lead us to love.

11Just do it " Love God above everything" Empty Re: Just do it " Love God above everything" Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:39 am

Easter-won

Easter-won

Having a Dialogue with God
I am writing this because I feel that Our Lady telling us " you are not praying enough" (Have you sunk so deeply into sin )
Every one know by praying mean we are with God! If we don't pray we stay away from God and you know what that can do to us.
Our Lady have a mission, " TO BRING PEACE INTO OUR LIFE AND OUR WORLD)

October 2, 2009 Message was not just for the unbeliever, all Our Lady' message are for all of her children.
Pray pray pray that all she asking. I ones asked Fr Benedict Groeschel " What is pray"
He said Pray is having a Dialogue with God, just talk to God. It dose not have to be formal form of pray.
you can talk to God every minute, ever where.

Here what Our Pope say

"The diligent reading of Sacred Scripture accompanied by prayer bring about that intimate dialogue in which the person reading hears God who is speaking, and in praying,responds to him with trusting openness of heart." (Pope Benedict XVI)

12Just do it " Love God above everything" Empty Re: Just do it " Love God above everything" Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:22 pm

jed

Amen to that.
God bless you.

13Just do it " Love God above everything" Empty Re: Just do it " Love God above everything" Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:41 pm

jed

A journey of a 1000 miles starts with one step.

Just Do It... One Hail Mary at a time.

cheers

14Just do it " Love God above everything" Empty Re: Just do it " Love God above everything" Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:06 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

It's my understanding, according to one of the Medjuorje seers, the 2nd day of the month message is not for the same audience as the 25th of each month. The 2nd day monthly message is intended for those whose hearts are separated from God (i.e., the souls leaning towards mortal sin or who have abandoned the faith in God through the One Holy Catholic Apostolic Church).

trust in him

Yes, that true. but every one can benefit from this message as well.

remember this message of Our Lady " July 25, 1995 "Dear children! Today I invite you to prayer because only in prayer can you understand my coming here."

Jesus we trust in you.

:monkthink:

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

[quote="easterwon'']Yes, that true. but every one can benefit from this message as well.

remember this message of Our Lady " July 25, 1995 "Dear children! Today I invite you to prayer because only in prayer can you understand my coming here." :monkthink: Jesus we trust in you.
[/quote]

------------
Thanks for taking the time to reply.

I am still learning about Medjugorje and how to accurately interpret the Bishop of Mostar's new restrictions (i.e. I am not against Medjugorje.)

I agree the 2nd of the month message is beneficial for all souls, especially mine. I have not reached sanctity.

But here's my point:

Evidently a Medjugorje seer may receive a message, but it's not always intended for the world. For example, when one of the seers goes to the USA in Alabama, the messages from Blessed Mother are only for those who are present. Blessed Mother clarified it.

Likewise, the Friend from Medjugorje, in Huntsville, Alabama states the 2nd of the month targets only non-believers. That's why Blessed Mother's tone changes to being more strict and harsh on the 2nd of the month vs. the 25th. Evidently one of the seers clarified it also. I read it, but I haven't been able to find the source.

As a mother ''the Friend of Medjugorje'' helped clarify why Blessed Mother's tone sounded more strict and harsh on the 2nd of the month. In my mind it makes sense. As a mother, I would treat each child differently. I can't imagine ''whipping my child into more obedience'' when my daughter is doing the best she can to be good and obedient already.

Please click on the hyperlink below and read ''A Friend of Medjugorje's'' note at the bottom of the page.

https://our-lady-for-life.forumotion.com/our-lady-of-medjugorje-f6/medjugorje-making-sense-of-the-father-tomislav-vlasic-episode-t1022.htm

Last edited by Our-Lady-Of-Victory on Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

trust in him

Claim, claim claim......... ( concerning Medjugorje)
The Vatican will...................
bishop said...........................
the seer quoted once............................
people speculate .................................

It could make one have no Peace

If people" Just Do It " As Our Lady of Medjugorje ask us to do so that Peace that she bring to us will happen according to her and God plane.

pray pray pray That all she ask the most. All will benefit from our prayers, the Vatican, the Bishop, the Seers and all the people who we pray for believer and unbeliever.

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Thank you for sharing your insight. You are a good teacher and shared more with me in an email. And I think perhaps you have been granted the Gifts of the Holy Spirit with discernment and wisdom. You don't hoarde these gifts for yourself, but use them for the benefit of the Church, to magnify the Father and the Son.

When I quiet my heart and listen, listen to the messages of Medjugorje, I believe they are in unity with the message of the Holy Spirit.

Regarding your message "Just Do It!" A holy priest I know would agree with that statement.

He shared: The best gift we can give to God at the altar during the holy sacrifice of the Mass is ''our will.''

''Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.''

Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit .. Amen.

Easter-won

Easter-won

UMA AND KUMAR KRISHNAN JUST DO IT!

They said "Thank you. Thank you for all these visions and thank you for bringing us here. We don’t know what to do, you tell us, you guide us, show us what has to be done.’”

And this is the rest of their story.

From Hinduism to Catholicism
After a series of dreams about Mary, a local Hindu couple has joined the Church
KATIE BAHR | CATHOLIC HERALD
10/21/09
It was three years ago when Uma Krishnan says she first dreamed of the Virgin Mary. It was January 2006 and she was living in Singapore with her husband, Kumar, and her son, Karthi. In her dream she saw a “very humble lady” surrounded by candles.

She and Kumar were devout Hindus and they knew the lady in Uma’s dreams was not a Hindu god. They knew little of Christianity, but they thought this lady might be the Blessed Mother. Still, because they came from a long tradition of Hinduism in India, they didn’t give the dream much thought.

Later that year Kumar got a job that took him to San Diego. A few months later, he found a new job in McLean. Uma and Karthi joined him that December.

This past April, Uma began to have more dreams of Mary.

One night she dreamed she was walking into a church she’d never seen before. Once inside, she turned right and found a little room where there were red candles and a statue of Mary.

The second night, she was in the same room, but this time she saw a big cross made of palm leaves.

Another night, she dreamed she was in a boat. On her right was a black woman with dark hair and on her left, a lady wearing a blue scarf and holding a Bible. The woman in blue showed Uma some verses to read to make her worries disappear. In her dream, Uma read the Bible verses and both women disappeared.

Uma and Kumar talked about the dreams and, by the fourth night, they decided to visit a church to see what was happening.

Kumar typed “St. Mary Church Fairfax” into Google and entered the address from the first result into his GPS device. The address was for St. Mary of Sorrows Church in Fairfax.

When they got to the church, Uma was shocked. On the outside, it looked just like the church she had dreamed about the first night. When they went inside and turned right, there was a small chapel with red votive candles, a statue of Mary and a cross. It was just like her dreams. Uma started to cry.

“The moment was so touching,” Kumar said. “We were not even Christians and we were not even worshipping when we got such a thing. We were Hindus and we didn’t exactly know how to pray, but we just sat there and said, ‘Thank you. Thank you for all these visions and thank you for bringing us here. We don’t know what to do, you tell us, you guide us, show us what has to be done.’”

After the first visit to the church, a few days passed and Uma and Kumar didn’t return. Instead, they went to their Hindu temple.

Uma had another dream. She saw the statue of Mary on the outside wall of the church. Mary’s arms were out and there was a bright light coming from behind. In Uma’s mind, the statue seemed to be saying, “Come back to me.”

When Uma told Kumar, they decided to go to St. Mary of Sorrows that day. It was a Wednesday, and this time, they went into the main meeting room, where the Charismatic Prayer Group gathered. They shared their story and prayed with them.

After that, Uma and Kumar began to attend Mass and the Charismatic Prayer Group every week.

Uma’s dreams continued, but the couple also started experiencing strange “spiritual disturbances.” Uma would have nightmares, and during the day, alone at home, she would hear strange laughing, heavy breathing or footsteps. Sometimes she would feel a pressure on her neck and would have trouble breathing.

The disturbances were so bad that Uma was afraid to be alone. Kumar would drop her off at St. Mary of Sorrows when he went to work in the morning and she would stay at the church all day.

Frightened, Uma and Kumar talked to Father Stefan Starzynski, St. Mary of Sorrows parochial vicar.

Starzynski told them the disturbances might be coming because they were moving away from Hinduism. He told them not to worry and that they’d be okay if they just went toward the one, true God.

“Even as Hindus they were coming to the prayer groups and the healing Masses and praying the rosary every day, so I think something was trying to stop them from entering the Faith fully,” Father Starzynski said.

Kumar and Uma decided to get rid of all of their Hindu belongings and devote themselves entirely to Catholicism.

Because of their circumstances, the parish had a team of four parishioners teach the couple a condensed version of the traditional yearlong Rite of Christian Initiation for Adults program. Uma and Kumar went to the program every Saturday to learn about the sacraments and to discuss the Bible.

“It sounded like Mary was calling them to us and I felt like we had a responsibility to them,” said Father Starzynski. “They told me they wanted to become Catholic and they were so excited and eager that I thought this was an opportunity to be flexible.”

By the end of August, the group decided the family was ready to become Catholic. Sept. 12, Uma, Kumar and Karthi were baptized and the couple received the sacraments of confirmation, Communion and marriage.

In the days leading up to the ceremonies, Uma and Kumar feel they received lots of help from Mary.

Though they had a very limited budget and hardly any time to plan, Uma and Kumar wanted to have a nice wedding ceremony. They only had $400 to spend on a wedding dress for Uma, but their son found a perfect dress for $399.

Then, after deciding wedding photographers would be too expensive, a photographer from the parish offered his services for free.

Before the baptism and wedding day, Uma had another dream. This time Mary was standing outside the historic St. Mary of Sorrows Church, with a big smile on her face. She was holding two wedding rings and three rosaries — red, orange and yellow.

The couple decided to use those colors in Uma’s bouquet and on the wedding cake, all donated by fellow churchgoers.

On the actual day, the whole parish was invited to see Uma and Kumar receive the sacraments. A reception was held in the hall of the historic church, decorated with red, orange and yellow flowers.

“Even though we hadn’t planned things, God had planned for us,” Kumar said. “He planned everything so perfectly and he took care of everything, right down to the photographs. It was like he has predicted this marriage for us. We are so glad and so thankful and so lucky to be here.”

Father Starzynski said Uma and Kumar’s conversion story shows that God works in mysterious ways. He felt honored that he could be there to help the family.

“I think it speaks to how beautifully God can work and does work,” he said. “It makes you think, are we flexible enough to understand the ways God may work that are outside the box that we have constructed?”

Since they received the sacraments, Kumar and Uma say the disturbances and nightmares have stopped. Uma feels stronger and is able to stay home by herself with no fear.

“We feel like the Holy Spirit in her has just given her this total protection,” Kumar said.

The couple says they are constantly impressed with the parish community.

“I feel like I’ve been wandering all over the place and that I’ve come home,” Kumar said. “I never heard of such good people, such good Catholic people.”

And through it all, Uma’s dreams of Mary continue.

“Whether it’s good or bad, we want to share them with everybody so everybody knows about it,” Kumar said. “Some may take it badly, but we want to share it. We are very fortunate. I feel lucky, I feel honored and I feel blessed.”

to see their picture click this link http://www.catholicherald.com/local_news/detail.html?sub_id=11317

trust in him

"I bring you my blessing, I bless you all " ( message of medjugorje October 25, 2009)

Heavenly Sound
I am so ever Graceful for this, My heavenly Mother Mary.

Thank you very much for your Love, your Blessing and your endless intercession for us.

Yes, Jed : I will pray pray pray ( just do it one Hail Mary at a time )

God Bless

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

St. Ephrem is a Marian poet from the 4th century. Here's his simple child-like trust in Blessed Mother:

O Mary, you are the safe harbor to the stranded; a mother to every orphan; a joy to the sick; a smile to the sorrowing. You are the Sun of the wold and the pure hand that destroy the fetters. O Mary, you are always there for us. Amen.

22Just do it " Love God above everything" Empty New Year's Resolution Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:28 pm

Easter-won

Easter-won

" Decide for a new beginning, a beginning of sincere love of God Himself."

This was the message from Our Lady through Mirjana on January 2, 2010

I was thinking about my New year resolution, while reading the message.
God is so Good, He sent me help. I find that this program had help me with my choice.
The list of resolution from the writing of St Benedict is in the middle of the program.
I like to share to all, this program " Sunday Night Live with Fr. Benedict Groeschel CFR..... New Year's Resolution."

http://castroller.com/podcasts/EwtnAudioLibrary/1393810

Easter-won

Easter-won

Holy Mother Mary inspiring us to pray , pray from our heart for those in need.
Hope For Haiti Now (live on Telethom 2010)

trust in him

Help me with this one Please.

"do not permit the untruths which come out of your mouth to silence your conscience."

Is this mean confession,confession and confession

God Bless

25Just do it " Love God above everything" Empty Re: Just do it " Love God above everything" Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:42 am

Easter-won

Easter-won

These are The Messages that might help us during "Lent "

Open yourselves to God. 2/25/09

Be ready to receive the light of the risen Jesus. 3/25/09

Witnessing your faith. 5/25/09

Be my extended hands for every creature. 6/25/09

May this time be a time of prayer for you. 7/25/09

Be a sign of God’s love to others. 8/25/09

Offer all your joys and sorrows to my Immaculate Heart. 9/25/09

Pray, fast and joyfully witness your faith. 10/25/09

Be my extended hands, hands of love for all those who have become lost, who have no more faith and hope. 11/25/09

Permit Jesus to be born in your hearts. Only with Jesus in your heart can you set out on the way of salvation and eternal life. 12/25/09

May this time be a time of personal prayer for you, so that the seed of faith may grow in your hearts. 1/25/10

God Bless

Easter-won

Easter-won

click on this link and you can pray Station of the cross up the cross mountain in Medjugorje.

http://www.medjugorje.net/content/view/138/88/

Easter-won

Easter-won

"Love God above everything and live His Commandments. In this way, your life will have meaning and peace will rule on earth. "

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum