Our Lady For Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our aim is to conform our beliefs to the Magisterium of the Catholic Church under the patronage of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

Prayer for all Souls - Page 2 2ih01sx

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prayer for all Souls

+2
jed
Easter-won
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

51Prayer for all Souls - Page 2 Empty Re: Prayer for all Souls Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:03 pm

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac
Admin

Saint Joseph, I, your unworthy child, greet you. You are the faithful protector and intercessor of all who love and venerate you. You know that I have special confidence in you and that, after Jesus and Mary, I place all my hope of salvation in you, for you are especially powerful with God and will never abandon your faithful servants. Therefore I humbly invoke you and commend myself, with all who are dear to me and all that belong to me, to your intercession. I beg of you, by your love for Jesus and Mary, not to abandon meduring life and to assist me at the hour of my death.

Glorious Saint Joseph, spouse of the Immaculate Virgin, obtain for me a pure, humble, charitable mind, and perfect resignation to the divine Will. Be my guide, my father, and my model through life that I may merit to die as you did in the arms of Jesus and Mary.

Loving Saint Joseph, faithful follower of Jesus Christ, I raise my heart to you to implore your powerful intercession in obtaining from the Divine Heart of Jesus all the graces necessary for my spiritual and temporal welfare,particularly the grace of a happy death, and the special grace I now implore:(Mention your request).
Guardian of the Word Incarnate, I feel confident that your prayers in my behalf will be graciously heard before the throne of God. Amen.

Memorare

Remember, most pure spouse of Mary, ever Virgin, my loving protector, Saint Joseph, that no one ever had recourse to your protection or asked for your aid without obtaining relief. Confiding, therefore, in your goodness, I come before you and humbly implore you. Despise not my petitions, foster-father of the Redeemer, but graciously receive them. Amen.

52Prayer for all Souls - Page 2 Empty Re: Prayer for all Souls Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:29 am

Easter-won

Easter-won

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come;
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.

53Prayer for all Souls - Page 2 Empty Re: Prayer for all Souls Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:33 pm

jed

Amen.

54Prayer for all Souls - Page 2 Empty Re: Prayer for all Souls Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:22 pm

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac
Admin

Amen.

Amen.

world without end.
Amen.

55Prayer for all Souls - Page 2 Empty Re: Prayer for all Souls Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:50 pm

jed

Hail Mary Full of Grace
The Lord is with Thee
Blessed are though Among Women
and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb Jesus

Holy Mary Mother of God
Pray for us Sinners Now and
At the Hour of Our Death AMEN!

56Prayer for all Souls - Page 2 Empty Re: Prayer for all Souls Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:45 pm

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac
Admin

Amen.

Amen.

world without end.
Amen.

57Prayer for all Souls - Page 2 Empty Re: Prayer for all Souls Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:46 am

jed

Hail Mary, full of grace the Lord is with thee;
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus;
Holy Mary Mother of God pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death. Amen.

58Prayer for all Souls - Page 2 Empty Re: Prayer for all Souls Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:52 pm

jed

Hail Mary prayed.
God bless.

59Prayer for all Souls - Page 2 Empty Re: Prayer for all Souls Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:12 pm

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac
Admin

Amen.

Amen.

world without end.
Amen.

60Prayer for all Souls - Page 2 Empty Re: Prayer for all Souls Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:15 pm

Easter-won

Easter-won

Hail Mary, full of grace the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary Mother of God pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

61Prayer for all Souls - Page 2 Empty Re: Prayer for all Souls Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:42 pm

jed

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee; blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

62Prayer for all Souls - Page 2 Empty Re: Prayer for all Souls Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:42 pm

jed

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee; blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

63Prayer for all Souls - Page 2 Empty Re: Prayer for all Souls Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:42 pm

jed

64Prayer for all Souls - Page 2 Empty Re: Prayer for all Souls Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:43 pm

jed

65Prayer for all Souls - Page 2 Empty Re: Prayer for all Souls Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:43 pm

jed

66Prayer for all Souls - Page 2 Empty Re: Prayer for all Souls Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:43 pm

jed

67Prayer for all Souls - Page 2 Empty Re: Prayer for all Souls Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:43 pm

jed

68Prayer for all Souls - Page 2 Empty Re: Prayer for all Souls Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:44 pm

jed

69Prayer for all Souls - Page 2 Empty Re: Prayer for all Souls Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:44 pm

jed

70Prayer for all Souls - Page 2 Empty Re: Prayer for all Souls Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:44 pm

jed

71Prayer for all Souls - Page 2 Empty Re: Prayer for all Souls Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:44 pm

jed

72Prayer for all Souls - Page 2 Empty Re: Prayer for all Souls Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:44 pm

jed

73Prayer for all Souls - Page 2 Empty Re: Prayer for all Souls Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:44 pm

jed

74Prayer for all Souls - Page 2 Empty Re: Prayer for all Souls Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:45 pm

jed

75Prayer for all Souls - Page 2 Empty Re: Prayer for all Souls Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:18 pm

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac
Admin

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on earth as it as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive
those who trespass against us. Lead us not into temptation, but
deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us now, and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Glory be to the Father, to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, as is and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen

76Prayer for all Souls - Page 2 Empty Re: Prayer for all Souls Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:31 pm

jed

77Prayer for all Souls - Page 2 Empty Re: Prayer for all Souls Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:35 pm

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac
Admin

Easter-won wrote:
Dear souls of the dead,
you are still remembered by my family;
you are most worthy of our perpetual remembrance,
especially you, my grandparents, my parents,
also our relatives, children,
and everyone whom death
took away from our home.
I invite you to this annual feast.
We pray that this feast be agreeable to you,
just like the memory of you is to us. Amen.

praying highprayer highprayer highprayer signofcross

78Prayer for all Souls - Page 2 Empty Re: Prayer for all Souls Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:08 pm

jed

79Prayer for all Souls - Page 2 Empty Re: Prayer for all Souls Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:08 pm

jed

80Prayer for all Souls - Page 2 Empty Re: Prayer for all Souls Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:17 pm

jed

81Prayer for all Souls - Page 2 Empty Re: Prayer for all Souls Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:21 pm

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac
Admin

Our Father which art in Heaven
Hollowed be thy name.Thy kingdom come, thy will be done
on earth as it is in Heaven
Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses
As we forgive those who trespass against us
Lead us not into temptation But deliver us from evil
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace The Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother or God Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our deaths
Amen

Glory be to The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit
As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be
World without end

82Prayer for all Souls - Page 2 Empty Re: Prayer for all Souls Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:07 pm

jed

83Prayer for all Souls - Page 2 Empty Re: Prayer for all Souls Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:07 pm

jed

84Prayer for all Souls - Page 2 Empty Re: Prayer for all Souls Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:14 am

jed

85Prayer for all Souls - Page 2 Empty Re: Prayer for all Souls Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:14 am

jed

86Prayer for all Souls - Page 2 Empty Re: Prayer for all Souls Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:14 am

jed

87Prayer for all Souls - Page 2 Empty Re: Prayer for all Souls Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:19 pm

jed

88Prayer for all Souls - Page 2 Empty Re: Prayer for all Souls Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:19 pm

jed

89Prayer for all Souls - Page 2 Empty Re: Prayer for all Souls Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:19 pm

jed

90Prayer for all Souls - Page 2 Empty Re: Prayer for all Souls Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:57 am

jed

91Prayer for all Souls - Page 2 Empty Re: Prayer for all Souls Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:57 am

jed

92Prayer for all Souls - Page 2 Empty Re: Prayer for all Souls Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:57 am

jed

93Prayer for all Souls - Page 2 Empty Re: Prayer for all Souls Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:02 pm

jed

Amen.

94Prayer for all Souls - Page 2 Empty Re: Prayer for all Souls Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:02 pm

jed

Amen.

95Prayer for all Souls - Page 2 Empty Re: Prayer for all Souls Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:03 am

jed

Amen

Amen

World without end

96Prayer for all Souls - Page 2 Empty Re: Prayer for all Souls Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:43 pm

jed

Now and at the hour of our death
Amen

97Prayer for all Souls - Page 2 Empty Re: Prayer for all Souls Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:43 pm

jed

Amen

98Prayer for all Souls - Page 2 Empty Re: Prayer for all Souls Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:44 pm

jed

Amen

99Prayer for all Souls - Page 2 Empty Re: Prayer for all Souls Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:19 pm

trust in him

Amen

Amen

World without end

100Prayer for all Souls - Page 2 Empty Re: Prayer for all Souls Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:43 am

jed

Amen

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum