Our Lady For Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our aim is to conform our beliefs to the Magisterium of the Catholic Church under the patronage of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory 2ih01sx

You are not connected. Please login or register

Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory

+5
ForHimthruHer
Admin
Our-Lady-Of-Victory
jed
Easter-won
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 9]

1Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Empty Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:40 pm

Easter-won

Easter-won

Our Lord Jesus told St. Gertrude the great that the following prayer would release 1,000 souls from Purgatory each time it is said.

And Our Lady said " christmas is the day of the year when most souls are delivered.

Let storming the heaven gate with this pray so many,many souls will be released.

ETERNAL FATHER, I OFFER THEE THE MOST PRECIOUS BLOOD OF THY DIVINE SON,JESUS,IN UNION WITH THE MASSES SAID

THROUGHOUT THE WORLD TODAY, FOR ALL THE HOLY SOULS IN PURGATORY, FOR SINNERS EVERYWHERE, FOR SINNERS IN THE UNIVERSAL CHURCH, THOSE IN MY OWN HOME AND WITHIN MY FAMILY.  AMEN

ST Gertrude The Great Pray for Us

Last edited by Easter-won on Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Easter-won

Easter-won

Amen.

Our Father
Hail Mary
Glory Be

Easter-won

Easter-won

prayer said.Amen

sunny queen sunny

Easter-won

Easter-won

Our Lord Jesus told St. Gertrude the great that the following prayer would release 1,000 souls from Purgatory each time it is said.
And Our Lady said " christmas is the day of the year when most souls are delivered.
Let storming the heaven gate with this pray so many,many souls will be released.

ETERNAL FATHER, I OFFER THEE THE MOST PRECIOUS BLOOD OF THY DIVINE SON,JESUS,IN UNION WITH THE MASSES SAID
THROUGHOUT THE WORLD TODAY, FOR ALL THE HOLY SOULS IN PURGATORY, FOR SINNERS EVERYWHERE, FOR SINNERS IN THE UNIVERSAL CHURCH, THOSE IN MY OWN HOME AND WITHIN MY FAMILY. AMEN

Easter-won

Easter-won

THROUGHOUT THE WORLD TODAY, FOR ALL THE HOLY SOULS IN PURGATORY, FOR SINNERS EVERYWHERE, FOR SINNERS IN THE UNIVERSAL CHURCH, THOSE IN MY OWN HOME AND WITHIN MY FAMILY. AMEN

ST Gertrude The Great Pray for Us praying highprayer signofcross

Easter-won

Easter-won

praying highprayer signofcross

Amen! cheers

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

Easter-won

Easter-won

prayer said
Amen

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

11Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:09 pm

ETERNAL FATHER, I OFFER THEE THE MOST PRECIOUS BLOOD OF THY DIVINE SON,JESUS,IN UNION WITH THE MASSES SAID THROUGHOUT THE WORLD TODAY, FOR ALL THE HOLY SOULS IN PURGATORY, FOR SINNERS EVERYWHERE, FOR SINNERS IN THE UNIVERSAL CHURCH, THOSE IN MY OWN HOME AND WITHIN MY FAMILY. AMEN

Linda praying

12Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:34 pm

Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Whzbtf

Praying for the holy souls in purgatory..highprayer

heart The celebration of Holy Mass is extremely important for the release of a soul
from Purgatory.

heart The deceased still live among us spiritually.

heart We must come to accept the passing of someone we love because this is very helpful for the happy repose of their soul.

heart We are part of the Communion of Saints,so we must help the souls of thedeparted. We should not forget them in our daily prayers and Masses, and in our works of charity.

heart Maybe one day, from their place of joy in Heaven, those same souls will interced with God for us, and ask Him to bring us into their company.

"Do as I have done. Pray, pray always for the souls of the dear departed. Even if yoru loved ones are in heaven, we must always pray. If they no longer need prayers, they are applied to other souls."
St. Pio de Pietrelcina

highprayer heart highprayer

13Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:27 am

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

jed

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen.

Easter-won

Easter-won

amen praying highprayer signofcross

Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory 8x24wo

Our Lord told St. Gertrude the Great that the following prayer would release 1000 souls from Purgatory each time it is said:

“Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Most Precious Blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory. For sinners everywhere, for sinners in the universal church, those in my own home and within my family. Jesus I love you. Amen.”

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

18Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:46 am

Easter-won

Easter-won

prayer said

amen praying highprayer

Easter-won

Easter-won

prayer said

amen praying highprayer signofcross

20Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:36 am

Easter-won

Easter-won

prayer said
Our Father
Hail Mary
Glory Be

amen

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

Easter-won

Easter-won

praying highprayer highprayer highprayer signofcross

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

24Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:19 am

Easter-won

Easter-won

ST Gertrude The Great Pray for Us praying highprayer highprayer highprayer signofcross

jed

Amen.

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Kducf7
Praying for the holy souls in purgatory at the holy sacrifice of the Mass.
heart Father I offer thee the most Precious Blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in purgatory, for sinners everywhere, for sinners in the Universal Church, those in my own home and within my family. Amen.heart
St. Gertrude pray for us.

highprayer

27Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:52 am

Easter-won

Easter-won

prayer said

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory 4j14ja

“Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Most Precious Blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory. For sinners everywhere, for sinners in the universal church, those in my own home and within my family. Jesus I love you. Amen.”

signofcross

29Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:39 am

Easter-won

Easter-won

prayer said

30Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:04 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Remembering the Holy souls in purgatory - today at the holy Sacrifice of the Mass - The most Powerful prayer that conquers all things prepared by the Kingdom of God.

“Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Most Precious Blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory. For sinners everywhere, for sinners in the universal church, those in my own home and within my family. Jesus I love you. Amen.” highprayer

31Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:36 am

Easter-won

Easter-won

prayer said

32Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:01 am

Easter-won

Easter-won

prayer said

highprayer signofcross

Easter-won

Easter-won

prayer said

highprayer highprayer highprayer

Easter-won

Easter-won

35Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:42 am

Easter-won

Easter-won

Easter-won

Easter-won

Our Father
Hail Mary
Glory Be

amen praying highprayer highprayer highprayer signofcross

37Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:28 am

Easter-won

Easter-won

38Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:48 am

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

39Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:47 am

Easter-won

Easter-won

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Our-Lady-of-Victory wrote:Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory 8x24wo

Our Lord told St. Gertrude the Great that the following prayer would release 1000 souls from Purgatory each time it is said:

“Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Most Precious Blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory. For sinners everywhere, for sinners in the universal church, those in my own home and within my family. Jesus I love you. Amen.” highprayer

jed

Father, we’re thankful for the rope-holders who bear our burdens and encourage us in times of weakness and difficulty. You work through such human vessels to convey Your strength, comfort, protection, and challenge as we walk together in faith.
Help us to be faithful in doing our part to encourage, pray, and offer support to those You lay on our hearts that we may be united and strengthened in our Christian journey.

Hail Mary said.
Amen.

Easter-won

Easter-won

prayer said
Amen

praying highprayer highprayer highprayer

43Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:21 am

Easter-won

Easter-won

://img18.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gertrude111ln1.jpg]Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Gertrude111ln1.th[/URL]

44Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:40 am

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

Easter-won

Easter-won

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

47Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:28 am

Easter-won

Easter-won

Devotion of St. Bernard to the Shoulder Wound of Jesus:
(Releases 30,000 souls each time it is prayed.)

O Loving Jesus, meek Lamb of God, I a miserable sinner, salute and worship
the most Sacred Wound of Your Shoulder on which You bore Your heavy Cross,
which so tore Your Flesh and laid bare Your Bones as to inflict on You an
anguish greater than any other Wound of Your Most Blessed Body. I adore
You, O Jesus most sorrowful; I praise and glorify You and give You thanks
for this most sacred and painful Wound, beseeching You by the crushing
burden of Your heavy Cross to be merciful to the souls in purgatory and to
me, a sinner, to forgive me all my mortal and venial sins, and to lead me
on towards Heaven along the Way of Your Cross. Amen.

Eternal Father,
I offer you the Body and Blood,
Soul and Divinity,
of Your Dearly Beloved Son,
Our Lord, Jesus Christ,
in atonement for our sins
and those of the whole world.

For the sake of His sorrowful Passion,
have mercy on us and on the whole world.

Holy God,
Holy Mighty One,
Holy Immortal One,
have mercy on us
and on the whole world. Amen

48Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Empty Most Sacred Heart Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:39 pm

signofcross

O Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, pour down blessings abundantly upon Your Holy Church, upon the Supreme Pontiff, and upon all the clergy; give perseverance to the just, convert sinners, enlighten unbelievers, bless our relatives, friends and benefactors, help the dying, free the souls in purgatory, and extend over all hearts the sweet unction of Your Love. Amen.

highprayer

O most Holy Heart of Jesus, fountain of every blessing, I adore You, I love You, and with a lively sorrow for my sins, I offer You this poor heart of mine. Make me humble, patient, pure and wholly obedient to Your Will. Grant good Jesus, that I may live in You and for You. Protect me in the midst of danger, assistance in my temporal needs, Your blessing on all that I do, and the grace of a holy death. Amen.

signofcross

49Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:16 am

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

50Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:36 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory 1z5na55

O Loving Jesus, meek Lamb of God, I a miserable sinner, salute and worship
the most Sacred Wound of Your Shoulder on which You bore Your heavy Cross,
which so tore Your Flesh and laid bare Your Bones as to inflict on You an
anguish greater than any other Wound of Your Most Blessed Body. I adore
You, O Jesus most sorrowful. I praise and glorify You and give You thanks
for this most sacred and painful Wound, beseeching You by the crushing
burden of Your heavy Cross to be merciful to the souls in purgatory and to
me, a sinner, to forgive me all my mortal and venial sins, and to lead me
on towards Heaven along the Way of Your Cross. Amen.
---
Eternal Father, I offer thee the Most Precious Blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with theMass said throughout the world today. For all the holy souls in purgatory, for sinners everywhere, for sinners in the Universal Church, those inmy own home and within my family. Amen.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 9]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum