Our Lady For Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our aim is to conform our beliefs to the Magisterium of the Catholic Church under the patronage of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

February 20 - March 25, 2010 Please pray for Cyndi for the renewal: St. Louis de Montfort's Way: Total Consecration 2ih01sx

You are not connected. Please login or register

February 20 - March 25, 2010 Please pray for Cyndi for the renewal: St. Louis de Montfort's Way: Total Consecration

+3
Easter-won
jed
Our-Lady-Of-Victory
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Please pray for those who are renewing the St. Louis de Montfort's Way: Total Consecration to Jesus through Mary
Start Date: Nov 5, 2009
End Date : Dec 8, 2009
Start Date: Nov 9, 2009
End Date: Dec 12, 2009

Our Lady for Life was built on December 8, 2008 - The Immaculate Conception. It was completed 4 days later on the feast day of Our Lady of Guadalupe, December 12, 2008. (Insight built Our Lady for Life. Thank you Insight. )

You are welcomed here.

Come join us, as we celebrate our 1 year Our Lady for Life Anniversary on:
December 8, 2009 & December 12, 2009.

Please click on 33 days of Prayers to pray Arrow 33 Days of Prayers

Start of
33-day Plan
Marian Feast You've Chosen Feast /
Consecration
Day
9 JanApparition of the Immaculate
Virgin Mary at Lourdes
11 Feb
20 Feb 1 The Annunciation 25 Mar
13 JunOur Lady of Mt. Carmel 16 Jul
13 Jul The Assumption15 Aug
6 Aug Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary 8 Sep
13 Aug Our Lady of Sorrows 15 Sep
19 Oct Presentation of the Blessed Virgin Mary 21 Nov
5 NovImmaculate Conception 8 Dec
9 Nov Our Lady of Guadalupe 12 Dec

12-Day Preparation Arrow 1 2 3 4 56 7 8 9 10 1112
First Week:Arrow 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Second Week: Arrow 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Third Week: Arrow 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

knight1

Last edited by Our-Lady-Of-Victory on Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:17 pm; edited 11 times in total

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

Easter-won

Easter-won

Immaculate Virgin Mary Mother of God and Mother of the Church you are also our Mother . With hearts full of love for you I consecrate ourselves to your Immaculate Heart so that we may be your devoted children. Obtain for us true sorrow for our sins and fidelity to the promises of our Baptism.

I consecrate our minds and hearts to you that we may always do the Will of our heavenly Father. I consecrate our lives to you that we may love God better and live not for ourselves but for Christ your Son and that we may see him and serve him in others.

By this humble act of consecration dear Mother . I pledge to model our lives on you the perfect Christian so that consecrated to you in life and in death we may belong to your Divine Son for all eternity. Amen.

Litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary

Lord, have mercy on us. (Christ have mercy on us.)
Lord, have mercy on us. Christ, hear us. (Christ graciously hear us.)
God, the Father of heaven, (have mercy on us.)
God the Son, Redeemer of the world, (have mercy on us.)
God the Holy Ghost, (have mercy on us.)
Holy Trinity, one God, (have mercy on us.)
Holy Mary,
Holy Mother of God,
Holy Virgin of virgins,
Mother of Christ,
Mother of the Church
Mother of divine grace,
Mother most pure,
Mother most chaste,
Mother inviolate,
Mother undefiled,
Mother most amiable,
Mother most admirable,
Mother of good counsel,
Mother of our Creator,
Mother of our Savior,
Virgin most prudent,
Virgin most venerable,
Virgin most renouned,
Virgin most powerful,
Virgin most merciful,
Virgin most faithful,
Mirror of justice,
Seat of wisdom,
Cause of our joy,
Spiritual vessel,
Vessel of honor,
Singular vessel of devotion,
Mystical rose,
Tower of David,
Tower of ivory,
House of gold,
Ark of the covenant,
Gate of heaven,
Morning star,
Health of the sick,
Refuge of sinners,
Comforter of the afflicted,
Help of Christians,
Queen of Angels,
Queen of Patriarchs,
Queen of Prophets,
Queen of Apostles,
Queen of Martyrs,
Queen of Confessors,
Queen of Virgins,
Queen of all Saints,
Queen conceived without original sin,
Queen assumed into heaven,
Queen of the most holy Rosary.
Queen of the family,
Queen of Peace,

p
r
a
y

f
o
r

u
s

Lamb of God, who takest away the sins of the world, (spare us, O Lord.)
Lamb of God, who takest away the sins of the world, (graciously hear us O Lord.)
Lamb of God, who takest away the sins of the world, (have mercy on us.)

Pray for us, O holy Mother of God. (That we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.)

Let us pray. Grant, we beseech Thee, O Lord God, unto us Thy servants, that we may rejoice in continual health of mind and body; and, by the glorious intercession of Blessed Mary ever Virgin, may be delivered from present sadness, and enter into the joy of Thine eternal gladness. Through Chrsit our Lord. (Amen.)

praying highprayer highprayer highprayer signofcross

Easter-won

Easter-won

February 20 - March 25, 2010 Please pray for Cyndi for the renewal: St. Louis de Montfort's Way: Total Consecration Ojghoo I, N_____, a faithless sinner, renew and ratify today in thy hands the vows of my Baptism; I renounce forever Satan, his pomps and works; and I give myself entirely to Jesus Christ, the Incarnate Wisdom, to carry my cross after Him all the days of my life, and to be more faithful to Him than I have ever been before. In the presence of all the heavenly court I choose thee this day for my Mother and Mistress. I deliver and consecrate to thee, as thy slave, my body and soul, my goods, both interior and exterior, and even the value of all my good actions, past, present and future; leaving to thee the entire and full right of disposing of me, and all that belongs to me, without exception, according to thy good pleasure, for the greater glory of God in time and in eternity.

Litany of the virgin Mary said.

Lamb of God, who takest away the sins of the world, (graciously hear us O Lord.)

Pray for us, O holy Mother of God. (That we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.)

Let us pray. Grant, we beseech Thee, O Lord God, unto us Thy servants, that we may rejoice in continual health of mind and body; and, by the glorious intercession of Blessed Mary ever Virgin, may be delivered from present sadness, and enter into the joy of Thine eternal gladness. Through Chrsit our Lord. (Amen.)

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

Easter-won

Easter-won

0 Mary, into your maternal hands I place myself and I abandon myself completely, sure of obtaining whatever I ask of you. I trust in you because you are the sweet Mother, I confide in you because you are the Mother of Jesus. In this trust I place myself, sure of being heard in everything; with this trust in my heart I greet you "my Mother, my trust", I devote myself entirely to you, begging you to remember that I am yours, that I belong to you; keep me and defend me, 0 sweet Mary, and in every instant of my life, present me to your Son, Jesus. Amen
St. Gianna Beretta Molla

Litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary said.

Easter-won

Easter-won

Sunday Nov 8 Done.

Monday No 9 Done.

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

February 20 - March 25, 2010 Please pray for Cyndi for the renewal: St. Louis de Montfort's Way: Total Consecration 984mdu
Prayers for Roonie continue at Come Pray the Rosary for her renewed consecration to Jesus through Mary.

Cyndi: Day 5 and Day 2 prayers continue. To Jesus through Mary.

Easter-won

Easter-won

November 11 done. Amen
November 12 done. Amen

Immaculate Virgin Mary Mother of God and Mother of the Church you are also our Mother . With hearts full of love for you I consecrate ourselves to your Immaculate Heart so that we may be your devoted children. Obtain for us true sorrow for our sins and fidelity to the promises of our Baptism.

I consecrate our minds and hearts to you that we may always do the Will of our heavenly Father. I consecrate our lives to you that we may love God better and live not for ourselves but for Christ your Son and that we may see him and serve him in others.

By this humble act of consecration dear Mother . I pledge to model our lives on you the perfect Christian so that consecrated to you in life and in death we may belong to your Divine Son for all eternity. Amen.

Litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary said.

praying highprayer signofcross

Easter-won

Easter-won

Novena November 14, done. Amen

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Still praying this holy consecration. I am full of joy each time I pray here each morning. It is so peaceful here. Please check out the latest info on the votive candle. There's an old picture of Mother Mary the Maronites preserved for us from the 5th century.

Please click after the yellow arrow, on the words votive candle for a quick link connection Arrow votive candle

Easter-won

Easter-won

Novena November 15 done
Novena November 16 done.

Easter-won

Easter-won

Novena November 17 done.

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

Easter-won

Easter-won

Novena November 18, done.
Novena November 19, done.
Novena November 20, done.

AMEN.

Easter-won

Easter-won

Novena November 21 done.
Novena November 22 done.
Novena November 23 done.
Novena November 24 done.

AMEN

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

jed

February 20 - March 25, 2010 Please pray for Cyndi for the renewal: St. Louis de Montfort's Way: Total Consecration Images10
Hail Mary said.
God bless.

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

jed

February 20 - March 25, 2010 Please pray for Cyndi for the renewal: St. Louis de Montfort's Way: Total Consecration Images12
Hail Mary said.
God bless.

jed

February 20 - March 25, 2010 Please pray for Cyndi for the renewal: St. Louis de Montfort's Way: Total Consecration Images13
Hail Mary said.
God bless.

jed

February 20 - March 25, 2010 Please pray for Cyndi for the renewal: St. Louis de Montfort's Way: Total Consecration Images14
Hail Mary prayed.
God bless.

Easter-won

Easter-won

Novena November 25 done.
Novena November 26 done.
Novena November 27 done.
Novena November 28 done.

AMEN

jed

February 20 - March 25, 2010 Please pray for Cyndi for the renewal: St. Louis de Montfort's Way: Total Consecration Montfo10
Hail Mary prayed.
God bless.

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

jed

Hail Mary prayed.
God bless.

Easter-won

Easter-won

Novena November 29, 30, 1 and 2 done.
Amen

Easter-won

Easter-won

Novena November 3, 4, 5 done.
Amen

Easter-won

Easter-won

Novena November 6 and 7 done.

Litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary

Lord, have mercy on us. (Christ have mercy on us.)
Lord, have mercy on us. Christ, hear us. (Christ graciously hear us.)
God, the Father of heaven, (have mercy on us.)
God the Son, Redeemer of the world, (have mercy on us.)
God the Holy Ghost, (have mercy on us.)
Holy Trinity, one God, (have mercy on us.)
Holy Mary, ( pray for us. )
Holy Mother of God, "
Holy Virgin of virgins,
Mother of Christ,
Mother of the Church
Mother of divine grace,
Mother most pure,
Mother most chaste,
Mother inviolate,
Mother undefiled,
Mother most amiable,
Mother most admirable,
Mother of good counsel,
Mother of our Creator,
Mother of our Savior,
Virgin most prudent,
Virgin most venerable,
Virgin most renouned,
Virgin most powerful,
Virgin most merciful,
Virgin most faithful,
Mirror of justice,
Seat of wisdom,
Cause of our joy,
Spiritual vessel,
Vessel of honor,
Singular vessel of devotion,
Mystical rose,
Tower of David,
Tower of ivory,
House of gold,
Ark of the covenant,
Gate of heaven,
Morning star,
Health of the sick,
Refuge of sinners,
Comforter of the afflicted,
Help of Christians,
Queen of Angels,
Queen of Patriarchs,
Queen of Prophets,
Queen of Apostles,
Queen of Martyrs,
Queen of Confessors,
Queen of Virgins,
Queen of all Saints,
Queen conceived without original sin,
Queen assumed into heaven,
Queen of the most holy Rosary.
Queen of the family,
Queen of Peace, (pray for us. )

Easter-won

Easter-won

Hail Mary.......
Amen

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

January 6, 2010

Please pray for me, as I continue to renew the St. Louis de Montfort's Way: Total Consecration to Jesus through Mary.
I will make frequent posts for each day. You are appreciated.

New Start Date: Saturday, January 9, 2010
End Date : February 11, 2010

---

Start of
33-day Plan
Marian Feast You've Chosen Feast /
Consecration
Day
9 JanApparition of the Immaculate
Virgin Mary at Lourdes
11 Feb
20 Feb 1 The Annunciation 25 Mar
13 JunOur Lady of Mt. Carmel 16 Jul
13 Jul The Assumption15 Aug
6 Aug Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary 8 Sep
13 Aug Our Lady of Sorrows 15 Sep
19 Oct Presentation of the Blessed Virgin Mary 21 Nov
5 NovImmaculate Conception 8 Dec
9 Nov Our Lady of Guadalupe 12 Dec

If you choose to join me, please click on the # links below, and the 33 days of Prayers to pray here Arrow 33 Days of Prayers

12-Day Preparation Arrow 12 3 4 56 7 8 9 10 1112
First Week:Arrow 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Second Week: Arrow 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Third Week: Arrow 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

knight1

Wednesday, January 6, 2010: Holy Rosary prayers for my preparation to the Total Consecration to Jesus through Mary.

Last edited by Our-Lady-Of-Victory on Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:12 pm; edited 2 times in total

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac
Admin

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Preparing. Refining. Praying for you.
God bless you.

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Your prayers are greatly appreciated. This continual monthly renewal is very important to me.

Jan 9, 2010 Day 1 / 33 Preparation complete. Thank you God and to the Holy Virgin Mary.

1. Please pray, I will contemplate, the great secret to the benefits to remain faithful to Jesus through Mary, as described by St. Montfort in the appropriate category here. (Imprimatur, Nihil Obstat)

2. Please pray, I will choose to examine my conscience daily, pray, practice renouncement of my own will, mortification, purity of heart.

"Examine your conscience, pray, practice renouncement of your own will; mortification, purity of heart. This purity is the indispensable condition for contemplating God in heaven, to see Him on earth and to know Him by the light of faith. The first part of the preparation should be employed in casting off the spirit of the world which is contrary to that of Jesus Christ. The spirit of the world consists essentially in the denial of the supreme dominion of God; a denial which is manifested in practice by sin and disobedience; thus it is principally opposed to the spirit of Christ, which is also that of Mary."
St. Louis de Montfort

St. Louis de Montfort, St. Padre Pio, St. Charbel, St. Francis of Assisi, St. Anthony of Padua, St. Joseph spouse of the Holy Virgin Mary, Holy Mother pray for me.

Haley

Hail Mary, full of grace the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus;
Holy Mary Mother of God pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death. Amen.

jed

Hail Mary prayed.
God bless.

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac
Admin

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Thank you. Your prayers are appreciated. Day #2 & #3 complete.
Grant me your strength, O Lord.

"Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest, if we do not give up."

Easter-won

Easter-won

prayer said for you.

Hail Mary...........Amen

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Thank you. #4 -#5 complete. Hail Mary prayed.

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Day # 5 complete . St. Charbel teach me how to pray.

curtsey
February 20 - March 25, 2010 Please pray for Cyndi for the renewal: St. Louis de Montfort's Way: Total Consecration 2z4083m

Last edited by Our-Lady-Of-Victory on Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : PS Roonie I prayed #5 yesterday morning. There's no mistakes with St. Charbel. He's teaching me how to pray :curtsey:)

jed

Hail Mary prayed.
God bless.

Haley

Our Father...
Hail Mary...
Glory Be...
St. Michael...
Amen.

Wiggle wiggle. blessyou

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Jed and Haley, thank you very much.

Day #6 complete.

"Jesus, our dearest friend, gave himself to us without reserve, body and soul, grace and merits.
As St. Bernard says,
"He won me over entirely by giving himself entirely to me."
-St. Louis de Montfort

St. Bernard, pray for me. Thank you.
Holy Virgin Mary, pray for me. Thank you.
St. Joseph, spouse of Holy Mother, pray for me. Thank you.
St. Padre Pio and St. Charbel, pray for me. Thank you!
St. Louis de Montfort, pray for me. Thank you!

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Day # 7 complete.

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac
Admin

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name.
Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it as it is in heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive
those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but
deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be world without end.
Amen

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Thank you Tarek
Days #8 - 10 complete.
St. Louis de Montfort, thank you. Teach me. Jesus, I trust in you.

Last edited by Our-Lady-Of-Victory on Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum