Our Lady For Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our aim is to conform our beliefs to the Magisterium of the Catholic Church under the patronage of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

Prayer to Our Lady of Guadalupe 2ih01sx

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prayer to Our Lady of Guadalupe

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Prayer to Our Lady of Guadalupe Empty Prayer to Our Lady of Guadalupe Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:17 am

Admin

Dearest Lady of Guadalupe,fruitful mother of Holiness,teach me your ways of gentleness and strength. Hear my prayer, offered with deep felt confidence to beg this favor...............

O Mary, conceived without sin, I come to your throne of grace to share the fervent devotion of your faithful Mexican children who call to thee under the glorious Aztec title of "Guadalupe" the Virgin who crushed the serpent.

Queen of Martyrs, whose Immaculate Heart was pierced by the seven swords of grief, help me to walk valiantly amid the sharp thorns strewn across my pathway. invoke the Holy Spirit of wisdom to fortify my will to frequent the sacraments so that, thus enlightened and strengthened, I may prefer God to all creatures and shun every occasion of sin.

Help me, as a living branch of the vine that is Jesus christ, to exemplify His divine charity always seeking the good of others. Queen of Apostles, aid me to win souls for the sacred Heart of my Savior. Keep my apostolate fearless, dynamic and articulate, to proclaim the loving solicitude of our Father in Heaven so that the wayward may heed his pleading and obtain pardon, through the merits of your merciful Son, our Lord Jesus
Christ.
Amen.

Basilica of the national shrine of the Immaculate conception. http://www.nationalshrine.com/site/c.osJRKVPBJnH/b.4719297/k.BF65/Home.htm

2Prayer to Our Lady of Guadalupe Empty Re: Prayer to Our Lady of Guadalupe Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:35 am

jed

Prayer said.
God bless.

3Prayer to Our Lady of Guadalupe Empty Re: Prayer to Our Lady of Guadalupe Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:10 am

Easter-won

Easter-won

Dearest Lady of Guadalupe,fruitful mother of Holiness,teach me your ways of gentleness and strength. Hear my prayer, offered with deep felt confidence to beg this favor...............

O Mary, conceived without sin, I come to your throne of grace to share the fervent devotion of your faithful Mexican children who call to thee under the glorious Aztec title of "Guadalupe" the Virgin who crushed the serpent.

Queen of Martyrs, whose Immaculate Heart was pierced by the seven swords of grief, help me to walk valiantly amid the sharp thorns strewn across my pathway. invoke the Holy Spirit of wisdom to fortify my will to frequent the sacraments so that, thus enlightened and strengthened, I may prefer God to all creatures and shun every occasion of sin.

Help me, as a living branch of the vine that is Jesus christ, to exemplify His divine charity always seeking the good of others. Queen of Apostles, aid me to win souls for the sacred Heart of my Savior. Keep my apostolate fearless, dynamic and articulate, to proclaim the loving solicitude of our Father in Heaven so that the wayward may heed his pleading and obtain pardon, through the merits of your merciful Son, our Lord Jesus
Christ.
Amen.

4Prayer to Our Lady of Guadalupe Empty Re: Prayer to Our Lady of Guadalupe Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:19 pm

jed

Hail Mary prayed.
God bless.

5Prayer to Our Lady of Guadalupe Empty Re: Prayer to Our Lady of Guadalupe Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:38 am

jed

Hail Mary prayed.
God bless.

6Prayer to Our Lady of Guadalupe Empty Re: Prayer to Our Lady of Guadalupe Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:26 pm

jed

Prayer to Our Lady of Guadalupe Hailma10
Hail Mary prayed.
God bless.

7Prayer to Our Lady of Guadalupe Empty Re: Prayer to Our Lady of Guadalupe Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:09 am

jed

Prayer to Our Lady of Guadalupe Images12
God bless.

8Prayer to Our Lady of Guadalupe Empty Re: Prayer to Our Lady of Guadalupe Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:56 am

Easter-won

Easter-won

prayer said........Amen
praying highprayer signofcross

9Prayer to Our Lady of Guadalupe Empty Re: Prayer to Our Lady of Guadalupe Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:22 pm

jed

Hail Mary prayed.
God bless.

10Prayer to Our Lady of Guadalupe Empty Re: Prayer to Our Lady of Guadalupe Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:41 pm

jed

Hail Mary prayed.
God bless.

11Prayer to Our Lady of Guadalupe Empty Re: Prayer to Our Lady of Guadalupe Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:43 pm

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac
Admin

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

12Prayer to Our Lady of Guadalupe Empty Re: Prayer to Our Lady of Guadalupe Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:54 pm

jed

Hail Mary prayed.
God bless.

13Prayer to Our Lady of Guadalupe Empty Re: Prayer to Our Lady of Guadalupe Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:22 pm

jed

Hail Mary prayed.
God bless.

14Prayer to Our Lady of Guadalupe Empty Re: Prayer to Our Lady of Guadalupe Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:36 pm

jed

Hail Mary prayed.
God bless.
signofcross

15Prayer to Our Lady of Guadalupe Empty Re: Prayer to Our Lady of Guadalupe Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:06 am

jed

Hail Mary prayed.
God bless.
signofcross

16Prayer to Our Lady of Guadalupe Empty Re: Prayer to Our Lady of Guadalupe Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:31 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Dearest Lady of Guadalupe, fruitful mother of Holiness, teach me your ways of gentleness and strength. Hear my prayer, offered with deep felt confidence to beg this favor (for an end to worldwide abortion & euthanasia)

Christ. Amen. Jesus I trust in You!

17Prayer to Our Lady of Guadalupe Empty Re: Prayer to Our Lady of Guadalupe Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:09 pm

jed

Hail Mary prayed.
God bless.

18Prayer to Our Lady of Guadalupe Empty Re: Prayer to Our Lady of Guadalupe Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:41 am

Admin

Prayer said.
God bless.

19Prayer to Our Lady of Guadalupe Empty Re: Prayer to Our Lady of Guadalupe Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:56 pm

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac
Admin

Amen

20Prayer to Our Lady of Guadalupe Empty Re: Prayer to Our Lady of Guadalupe Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:59 am

jed

Hail Mary prayed.
God bless.

21Prayer to Our Lady of Guadalupe Empty Re: Prayer to Our Lady of Guadalupe Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:32 pm

jed

Amen.

22Prayer to Our Lady of Guadalupe Empty Re: Prayer to Our Lady of Guadalupe Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:06 pm

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac
Admin

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name.
Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it as it is in heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive
those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but
deliver us from evil.
Amen

Amen

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be world without end.
Amen

23Prayer to Our Lady of Guadalupe Empty Re: Prayer to Our Lady of Guadalupe Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:17 am

jed

Blessed art thou among women,and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen

24Prayer to Our Lady of Guadalupe Empty Re: Prayer to Our Lady of Guadalupe Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:19 am

jed

Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen

25Prayer to Our Lady of Guadalupe Empty Re: Prayer to Our Lady of Guadalupe Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:50 pm

jed

Hail Mary prayed.
God bless.

26Prayer to Our Lady of Guadalupe Empty Re: Prayer to Our Lady of Guadalupe Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:44 pm

jed

Hail Mary Full of Grace
The Lord is with thee;
Blessed art thou amongst women and
Blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary Mother of God
Pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

27Prayer to Our Lady of Guadalupe Empty Re: Prayer to Our Lady of Guadalupe Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:28 am

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac
Admin

Our Father who art in Heaven
Hallowed Be Thy Name
Thy Kingdom Come
Thy Will Be Done on Earth as it is in Heaven
Give us this day our daily Bread and
forgive us our debts as we forgive our debtors and
lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil
For Thine is the Kingdom and
The Power and
The Glory ..
Forever ..
Amen.

Hail Mary full of grace
the Lord is with thee!;
Blessed art thou among women and
Blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary
Mother of God
Pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory Be To The Father and To The Son and To The Holy Spirit
as it was in the beginning is now
and ever shall be ..
world without end.
Amen.

28Prayer to Our Lady of Guadalupe Empty Re: Prayer to Our Lady of Guadalupe Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:11 am

Easter-won

Easter-won

Dearest Lady of Guadalupe, fruitful mother of Holiness, teach me your ways of gentleness and strength. Hear my prayer, offered with deep felt confidence to beg this favor (for an end to worldwide abortion & euthanasia)

Christ. Amen. Jesus I trust in You!

29Prayer to Our Lady of Guadalupe Empty Re: Prayer to Our Lady of Guadalupe Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:38 pm

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac
Admin

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name.
Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it as it is in heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive
those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but
deliver us from evil.
Amen

Amen

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be world without end.
Amen

30Prayer to Our Lady of Guadalupe Empty Re: Prayer to Our Lady of Guadalupe Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Easter-won

Easter-won

Prayer said.
Amen

31Prayer to Our Lady of Guadalupe Empty Re: Prayer to Our Lady of Guadalupe Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:13 pm

jed

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

32Prayer to Our Lady of Guadalupe Empty Re: Prayer to Our Lady of Guadalupe Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:00 pm

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac
Admin

Our Father which art in Heaven
Hollowed be thy name.Thy kingdom come, thy will be done
on earth as it is in Heaven
Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses
As we forgive those who trespass against us
Lead us not into temptation But deliver us from evil
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace The Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother or God Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our deaths
Amen

Glory be to The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit
As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be
World without end

33Prayer to Our Lady of Guadalupe Empty Re: Prayer to Our Lady of Guadalupe Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:47 am

Easter-won

Easter-won

Christ.
Amen.

34Prayer to Our Lady of Guadalupe Empty Re: Prayer to Our Lady of Guadalupe Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:17 am

Easter-won

Easter-won

Christ.
Amen.

35Prayer to Our Lady of Guadalupe Empty Re: Prayer to Our Lady of Guadalupe Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:21 pm

Easter-won

Easter-won

Christ.
Amen.

Basilica of the national shrine of the Immaculate conception. http://www.nationalshrine.com/site/c.osJRKVPBJnH/b.4719297/k.BF65/Home.htm

36Prayer to Our Lady of Guadalupe Empty Re: Prayer to Our Lady of Guadalupe Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:33 pm

Easter-won

Easter-won

Christ.
Amen.

37Prayer to Our Lady of Guadalupe Empty Re: Prayer to Our Lady of Guadalupe Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:35 pm

Easter-won

Easter-won

Oh Mary, Mother of Jesus and Mother of Life,
We honor you as Our Lady of Guadalupe.

Thank you for pointing us to Jesus your Son,
The only Savior and hope of the world.

Renew our hope in him,
That we all may have the courage to say Yes to life,
And to defend those children in danger of abortion.

Give us your compassion
To reach out to those tempted to abort,
And to those suffering from a past abortion.

Lead us to the day when abortion
Will be a sad, past chapter in our history.

Keep us close to Jesus, the Life of the World,
Who is Lord forever and ever. Amen.

38Prayer to Our Lady of Guadalupe Empty Re: Prayer to Our Lady of Guadalupe Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:36 pm

Easter-won

Easter-won

Oh María, Madre de Jesús y Madre de la Vida,
Te honramos como Nuestra Señora de Guadalupe.

Gracias por mostrarnos a tu Hijo
El único Salvador y esperanza del mundo.

Renueva nuestra esperanza en Él.
Que tengamos el valor de decir Sí a la vida,
Y que defendamos a aquellos niños
que están en peligro de ser abortados.

Danos tu compasión
para llegar a aquellos que están tentados a abortar,
y a aquellos que sufren por pasados abortos.

Condúcenos al día en que el aborto
Sea un triste capítulo de nuestra historia del pasado.

Mantennos cerca de Jesús,Vida del Mundo,
Quien es Señor por siempre y para siempre. Amén.

39Prayer to Our Lady of Guadalupe Empty Re: Prayer to Our Lady of Guadalupe Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:54 am

jed

Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy Name;
thy kingdom come,
thy will be done,
on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread
and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us
and lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is with thee;
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

40Prayer to Our Lady of Guadalupe Empty Re: Prayer to Our Lady of Guadalupe Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:55 am

jed

Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy Name;
thy kingdom come,
thy will be done,
on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread
and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us
and lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is with thee;
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

41Prayer to Our Lady of Guadalupe Empty Re: Prayer to Our Lady of Guadalupe Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:23 am

jed

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum