Our Lady For Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our aim is to conform our beliefs to the Magisterium of the Catholic Church under the patronage of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus 2ih01sx

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus Empty Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:38 am

Easter-won

Easter-won

St. Gertrude's Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus

O Sacred Heart of Jesus, fountain of eternal life, Your Heart is a glowing furnace of Love. You are my refuge and my sanctuary.

O my adorable and loving Savior, consume my heart with the burning fire with which Yours is aflamed. Pour down on my soul those graces which flow from Your love. Let my heart be united with Yours. Let my will be conformed to Yours in all things. May Your Will be the rule of all my desires and actions. Amen.

Saint Gertrude pray for us.

2Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus Empty Re: Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:00 am

Easter-won

Easter-won

O Sacred Heart of Jesus, fountain of eternal life, Your Heart is a glowing furnace of Love. You are my refuge and my sanctuary.

O my adorable and loving Savior, consume my heart with the burning fire with which Yours is aflamed. Pour down on my soul those graces which flow from Your love. Let my heart be united with Yours. Let my will be conformed to Yours in all things. May Your Will be the rule of all my desires and actions. Amen.

3Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus Empty Re: Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:55 am

jed

4Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus Empty Re: Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:00 am

Easter-won

Easter-won

5Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus Empty Re: Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:26 am

Easter-won

Easter-won

6Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus Empty Re: Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:00 am

Easter-won

Easter-won

7Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus Empty pray to Sacred Heart of Jesus Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:44 am

SR. H

8Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus Empty Re: Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:50 pm

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac
Admin

9Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus Empty Re: Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:33 pm

Easter-won

Easter-won

10Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus Empty Re: Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:20 am

Easter-won

Easter-won

11Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus Empty Re: Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:25 pm

Easter-won

Easter-won

12Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus Empty Re: Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:37 am

Easter-won

Easter-won

13Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus Empty Re: Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:43 pm

jed

Thank you for your visit last week.

14Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus Empty Re: Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:54 pm

jed

15Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus Empty Re: Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:55 pm

jed

16Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus Empty Re: Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:56 pm

jed

17Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus Empty Re: Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:21 am

Easter-won

Easter-won

18Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus Empty Re: Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:36 pm

jed

19Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus Empty Re: Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:09 pm

Easter-won

Easter-won

20Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus Empty Re: Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:31 pm

jed

21Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus Empty Re: Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:43 pm

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac
Admin

Easter-won wrote:St. Gertrude's Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus

22Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus Empty Re: Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:50 am

Easter-won

Easter-won

23Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus Empty Re: Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:38 pm

jed

24Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus Empty Re: Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:14 pm

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac
Admin

25Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus Empty Re: Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:45 pm

jed

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee; blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

26Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus Empty Re: Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:45 pm

jed

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee; blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

27Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus Empty Re: Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:45 pm

jed

28Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus Empty Re: Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:45 pm

jed

29Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus Empty Re: Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:45 pm

jed

30Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus Empty Re: Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:29 pm

jed

31Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus Empty Re: Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:29 pm

jed

32Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus Empty Re: Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:29 pm

jed

33Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus Empty Re: Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:29 pm

jed

34Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus Empty Re: Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:29 pm

jed

35Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus Empty Re: Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:30 pm

jed

36Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus Empty Re: Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:41 am

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac
Admin

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum