Our Lady For Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our aim is to conform our beliefs to the Magisterium of the Catholic Church under the patronage of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

Please pray for my daughter 2ih01sx

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please pray for my daughter

+7
Our-Lady-Of-Victory
jed
Spera
Nike
DebconLady
Easter-won
tobiciara
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Please pray for my daughter Empty Please pray for my daughter Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:56 pm

tobiciara

Please pray for my daughter Tanya now in labour with her first baby, pray that the baby is born soon
and both are safe and well and healthy.
Thanks a million
Tobi

2Please pray for my daughter Empty Re: Please pray for my daughter Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:32 pm

Easter-won

Easter-won

pray that the baby is born soon
and both are safe and well and healthy.

Our Father
Hail Mary
Glory Be amen

praying highprayer highprayer highprayer signofcross

3Please pray for my daughter Empty Re: Please pray for my daughter Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:07 pm

DebconLady

DebconLady

Mother bring this New Child of God into the World Safe and Keep Tanya Safe Also!

Through Jesus Christ Our Lord, AMEN!

4Please pray for my daughter Empty Re: Please pray for my daughter Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:24 pm

Nike

And Amen...

May we recieve some wonderful news soon

Blessings to all

5Please pray for my daughter Empty Re: Please pray for my daughter Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:40 pm

Tobi, praying for your Tanya and baby. praying Please keep us informed. blessyou

6Please pray for my daughter Empty Re: Please pray for my daughter Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:57 pm

tobiciara

Thank you all so so much for the prayers and support over the past few weeks when I have been very worried.
My daughter Tanya had a baby boy last night at 11.28pm and he is called Jacob Stephen and I thank God and Our Lady so much
Thanks again
I am so happy
God Bless
Stella xx

7Please pray for my daughter Empty Re: Please pray for my daughter Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:22 pm

Praise God!! Congratulations Tobi!!! extrahappy I'll bet your happy he's finally here;coolinoff hows it feel to be a granny? Great isn't it? clapping

Linda praying

8Please pray for my daughter Empty Re: Please pray for my daughter Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:58 pm

tobiciara

Linda I am over the moon, I went to bed tonight shattered ( only had 3 and half hours sleep last night if that )at 10.15 woke after 2 hours and cannot get back to sleep, too joyful and happy and praising God, I woke up crying this also happened this morning at 8.30am.
On top of this a Polish priest friend of mine called Fr Jacek told me his name is also really Jacob which I think is really lovely.

Thanks to all at this forum for all the support and prayers.
God Bless
Stella

9Please pray for my daughter Empty Re: Please pray for my daughter Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:34 am

Nike

This is wonderful, wonderful news...

Oh I am so happy for all of you!!!

A beautiful boy, with a beautiful name.... cheers

I hope you can get some rest soon... flowers

Mary

10Please pray for my daughter Empty Re: Please pray for my daughter Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:51 pm

Spera

Congratulations, Stella! flowers

Spera tiphat

11Please pray for my daughter Empty Re: Please pray for my daughter Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:41 pm

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

12Please pray for my daughter Empty Re: Please pray for my daughter Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:32 am

tobiciara

Thank you all so much for all prayers and support while Tanya was in labour, it was so great to know they were being kept in prayer and it helped them both.
Little Jacob is now feeding much better thank God and seems more contented
God look after him always
Tobi

13Please pray for my daughter Empty Re: Please pray for my daughter Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:43 pm

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

14Please pray for my daughter Empty Re: Please pray for my daughter Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:19 am

Easter-won

Easter-won

prayer said

praying highprayer signofcross

15Please pray for my daughter Empty Re: Please pray for my daughter Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:55 pm

jed

tobiciara wrote:Thank you all so so much for the prayers and support over the past few weeks when I have been very worried.
My daughter Tanya had a baby boy last night at 11.28pm and he is called Jacob Stephen and I thank God and Our Lady so much
Thanks again
I am so happy
God Bless
Stella xx

Stella: Congratulations!! God bless mother, father and son.
Hail Mary said.
God bless.

16Please pray for my daughter Empty Re: Please pray for my daughter Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:09 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Please pray for my daughter Kducf7
Stella I am delighted to hear the wonderful news of a newborn baby Jacob. God answered so many of our prayer requests!!: grouphug

1. Jacob was not born on the weekend the heater was out...4 days the heater was out.
2. Your daughter labored and delivered with no complications. coolinoff
3. You have a healthy grandson.
4. The prayer team was inspired by God to continue to persevere in prayer.
We are so blessed!!
grouphug

heart signofcross heart

17Please pray for my daughter Empty Re: Please pray for my daughter Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:47 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Please pray for my daughter 4j14ja

Your intentions are remembered at the holy sacrifice of the Mass

signofcross

18Please pray for my daughter Empty Re: Please pray for my daughter Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:45 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Remembering your daughter - at the holy Sacrifice of the Mass today - the holy Mass - the most powerful prayer. highprayer

19Please pray for my daughter Empty Re: Please pray for my daughter Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:06 pm

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

20Please pray for my daughter Empty Re: Please pray for my daughter Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:40 am

Easter-won

Easter-won

prayer said.
Amen

21Please pray for my daughter Empty Re: Please pray for my daughter Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:52 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Remembering to pray daily, at the most Holy Sacrifice of the Mass.. The most Powerful prayer that conquers all things prepared by the Kingdom of God. Bless the Lord.

22Please pray for my daughter Empty Re: Please pray for my daughter Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:36 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Eternal Father, I offer thee the Most Precious Blood of your Beloved Son in union with the Most Holy Sacrifice of the Mass said throughout the world today. Jesus, I love you. Jesus, I trust in You!

23Please pray for my daughter Empty Re: Please pray for my daughter Fri May 08, 2009 4:26 pm

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

24Please pray for my daughter Empty Re: Please pray for my daughter Tue May 12, 2009 11:19 am

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

25Please pray for my daughter Empty Re: Please pray for my daughter Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:56 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

ternal Father, I offer thee the Most Precious Blood of your Beloved Son in union with the Most Holy Sacrifice of the Mass said throughout the world today. Jesus, I love you. Jesus, I trust in You!

26Please pray for my daughter Empty Re: Please pray for my daughter Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:59 am

jed

Thank you Lord
Thank you Lord
Thank you Lord
Hail Mary said.
God bless.

27Please pray for my daughter Empty Re: Please pray for my daughter Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:54 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Eternal Father, I offer thee the Most Precious Blood of your Beloved Son in union with the Most Holy Sacrifice of the Mass said throughout the world today. Jesus, I love you. Jesus, I trust in You!

28Please pray for my daughter Empty Re: Please pray for my daughter Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:11 pm

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

29Please pray for my daughter Empty Re: Please pray for my daughter Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:34 am

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

30Please pray for my daughter Empty Re: Please pray for my daughter Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:16 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Eternal Father, I offer thee the Most Precious Blood of your Beloved Son in union with the Most Holy Sacrifice of the Mass said throughout the world today for Tanya. Jesus, I love you. Jesus, I trust in You! rose

31Please pray for my daughter Empty Re: Please pray for my daughter Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:16 pm

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

32Please pray for my daughter Empty Re: Please pray for my daughter Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:40 am

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

33Please pray for my daughter Empty Re: Please pray for my daughter Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:41 pm

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

34Please pray for my daughter Empty Re: Please pray for my daughter Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:52 am

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

35Please pray for my daughter Empty Re: Please pray for my daughter Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:40 pm

trust in him

prayer said. Amen

Hail Mary...........AMEN

Jesus we trust in you

36Please pray for my daughter Empty Re: Please pray for my daughter Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:50 pm

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

37Please pray for my daughter Empty Re: Please pray for my daughter Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:59 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Daily Mass booked for you.
Please pray for my daughter 2wd8493

38Please pray for my daughter Empty Re: Please pray for my daughter Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:26 am

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

39Please pray for my daughter Empty Re: Please pray for my daughter Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:53 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Holy Rosary prayed.
God bless you.
Cyndi

40Please pray for my daughter Empty Re: Please pray for my daughter Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:33 pm

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

41Please pray for my daughter Empty Re: Please pray for my daughter Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:02 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

You and your intentions were remembered and offered at the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass -- the Maronite Mass. hug3

42Please pray for my daughter Empty Re: Please pray for my daughter Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:43 pm

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

43Please pray for my daughter Empty Re: Please pray for my daughter Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:18 pm

jed

Please pray for my daughter Images11

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

44Please pray for my daughter Empty Re: Please pray for my daughter Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:49 pm

Admin

Please pray for my daughter 984mdu
Eternal Father I offer you Tobi's child in union with the holy sacrifice of the Mass. Grant them peace. Amen.

45Please pray for my daughter Empty Re: Please pray for my daughter Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:51 pm

jed

Please pray for my daughter Images20
Hail Mary said.
God bless.

46Please pray for my daughter Empty Re: Please pray for my daughter Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:13 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Holy rosary prayed

47Please pray for my daughter Empty Re: Please pray for my daughter Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:19 pm

jed

Please pray for my daughter Images27
Hail Mary said.
God bless.

48Please pray for my daughter Empty Re: Please pray for my daughter Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:24 pm

jed

Please pray for my daughter Images10
Hail Mary said.
God bless.

49Please pray for my daughter Empty Re: Please pray for my daughter Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:00 am

jed

Please pray for my daughter Images13
Hail Mary said.
God bless.

50Please pray for my daughter Empty Re: Please pray for my daughter Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:27 pm

Admin

Please pray for Tobiciara daught er " Tracy." she had operation yesterday.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum