Our Lady For Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our aim is to conform our beliefs to the Magisterium of the Catholic Church under the patronage of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

My daughter's friend died (Jan 15, 2009) 2ih01sx

You are not connected. Please login or register

My daughter's friend died (Jan 15, 2009)

+2
Easter-won
Our-Lady-Of-Victory
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My daughter's friend died (Jan 15, 2009) Empty My daughter's friend died (Jan 15, 2009) Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:55 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

My daughter's friend died (Jan 15, 2009) 308kupt
My daughter found out her good friend (Dan) passed away in a dirt bike accident. She is handling it well, for she has a strong faith. Nevertheless this unexpected news is difficult. Please pray a little prayer for her and Dan.
blessyou

Easter-won

Easter-won

5 I believe in God.........
1 Hail Holy Queen
1 Our Father
1 Hail Mary
1 Glory Be
Eternal rest grant unto Dan O Lord and let perpetual light shine upon him and may he rest in peace.
AMEN
Prayer said for her family and your daughter too.

praying highprayer highprayer highprayer signofcross

jed

May Dan rest in peace, in the warm and comfortable arms of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
Through the intercession of Our Mother and all the Saints, Lord comfort OLOV's daughter and give her strength for it's not easy to loose a friend.
Hail Mary said for all.
God bless.

tobiciara

Oh Olov, I am so terribly sorry to read this awful sad news. God help Dans family and your daughter too, may Dan rest in peace with Jesus in Heaven.
A death is always so difficult to cope with but a young persons is almost impossible Our Lady help that poor family cope please, put your mantle around them.
God Bless your daughter Olov
Tobi

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

6My daughter's friend died (Jan 15, 2009) Empty Update for Haley Jan 18, 2009 Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:46 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

My daughter's friend died (Jan 15, 2009) Kducf7

sunny Thank you all so much for your continued prayers. I am going to copy/paste this onto an email and give it to Haley as spiritual prayer boquet gift from each one of you.

My daughter Haley (15) is now having a very difficult time with the unexpected death of her good friend, Dan. His sister Ciara is grieving and calling Haley. Haley is saddened b/c she cannot attend his Catholic funeral, because he moved out of State.

But with your continual prayers for Haley, she now understands Dan's message in his life for her:

There are friends who pretend to be friends and there are friends who stick closer than a brother. (Proverbs) Dan was a very good 16 year old Catholic..

God hears our prayers. They brought Haley so much comfort in understanding how much God truly cares for her and for Dan: Dan reverted back to the Catholic Church and prepared his soul before he passed away. He had so many questions about the Catholic Church and was very interested in the God.

Your prayers helped Haley understand this: Dan will always be near Haley, interceding on her behalf before the Father, and he will help her. He is near her. God has imparted a grace to Haley. Thank you so much for answering the call to pray.

Your continual prayers and sacrifices have brought her so much comfort to turn to God. Your prayers are a unique rare gift and we thank you for saying ''Yes.'' sunny

highprayer heart highprayer

Easter-won

Easter-won

prayer said

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

My daughter's friend died (Jan 15, 2009) 4j14ja

Praying for my daughter and for Dan. She is doing much better and Masses will be offered for him for closure for Haley. Thanks for that idea, Easter-won, we are on the same page.
I can imagine it will take for her time to heal, and I trust Blessed Mother to her benevolent care.
signofcross heart highprayer

Easter-won

Easter-won

prayer said

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

My daughter's friend died (Jan 15, 2009) R08h21
Remembering my daughter Haley and family - today at the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass and Dan and all who love him. May his soul rest in peace.

Please continue to pray..at the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass - the most Powerful Sacrament - through Christ our Lord Who conquers all things prepared by the Kingdom of God for the world.
highprayer

Nike

Praying for the soul of this young man..

A Divine Mercy chaplet will be prayed for his intention..

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

My daughter's friend died (Jan 15, 2009) Xm1jzn

rose Thank you Mary Rose rose. Please continue to pray for Haley. She's struggling. The Lord is giving us some really great answers and we are going to daily Mass. We are so grateful, for God always answers our prayers, nd we're learning to count each answered prayer and thank Him. She's bouncing back but this is just so very difficult for her and she is my main concern. rose Maybe I can send you a PM soon. By the way, I haven't forgotten about Crystal and your prayers are always remembered daily - when we go to the holy sacrifice of the Mass. rose

My daughter's friend died (Jan 15, 2009) Ndo7yv

Easter-won

Easter-won

Our Father
Hail Mary
Glory Be

amen praying highprayer highprayer highprayer signofcross

jed

Hail Mary said for Dan.
God bless.

Easter-won

Easter-won

prayer said

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Remembering to pray daily at The most Holy Sacrifice of the Mass - The most Powerful prayer that conquers all things prepared by the Kingdom of God. Bless the Lord.

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

Easter-won

Easter-won

prayer said
Amen

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Eternal Father, I offer thee the Most Precious Blood of your Beloved Son in union with the Most Holy Sacrifice of the Mass said throughout the world today. Jesus, I love you. Jesus, I trust in You!

jed

Hail Mary said for Dan.
God bless.

jed

Hail Mary said for Dan.
God bless.
cross

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Eternal Father, I offer thee the Most Precious Blood of your Beloved Son in union with the Most Holy Sacrifice of the Mass said throughout the world today. Jesus, I love you. Jesus, I trust in You!

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Eternal Father, I offer thee the Most Precious Blood of your Beloved Son in union with the Most Holy Sacrifice of the Mass said throughout the world today. Jesus, I love you. Jesus, I trust in You! highprayer

jed

Hail Mary said for Dan.
God bless.

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

May his soul rest in peace. Eternal Father, I offer thee the Most Precious Blood of your Beloved Son in union with the Most Holy Sacrifice of the Mass said throughout the world today. Jesus, I love you. Jesus, I trust in You! praying

jed

May his soul rest in peace.
Hail Mary said.
God bless.

Admin

My daughter's friend died (Jan 15, 2009) 28byw4y Taking a moment to pray for this soul. May he rest in peace.

Eternal Father, I offer thee the Most Precious Blood of your Beloved Son in union with the Most Holy Sacrifice of the Mass said throughout the world today.

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

My daughter's friend died (Jan 15, 2009) 2wc2lp4Remembering Dan. May he rest in peace. rose

"He shall wipe away every tear from their eyes; and there shall no longer be any death; there shall no longer be any mourning, or crying, or pain. " Revelation 21:4a

click on small arrow

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

jed

Hail Mary said.