Our Lady For Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our aim is to conform our beliefs to the Magisterium of the Catholic Church under the patronage of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

Entering into His Passion , Jesus Saw Each of Us 2ih01sx

You are not connected. Please login or register

Entering into His Passion , Jesus Saw Each of Us

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

NeedImprovement

NeedImprovement
Admin

The Garden of Gethsemene

Entering into His Passion , Jesus Saw Each of Us GardenofGethsemane

Wouldn't it be a good and holy thing if , just as that holy Angel depicted above - the one who was sent to strengthen Jesus as He entered into His Passion, we also could have provided Him some comfort or consolation during His bitter Passion ?

Actually, we were there ! As Father Angelo Casimiro , MIC, confirms: Jesus saw every sin that would ever be committed-

"As I reflect on the First Sorrowful Mystery of the Rosary, Jesus' Agony in the Garden of Gethsemane, I can't even imagine what it must have been like for the Lord to see all at once every sin that every human being has or will ever commit all the way from the dawn of creation with the disobedience of Adam and Eve up until the last sin to be committed at the end of time.

If we think it's bad enough to see all of the terrible things — like murder, terrorism, war, sexual scandals, etc. — that come on the news every day, try to multiply that exponentially. I believe that's what Jesus experienced when He saw every sin that has or will ever be committed . . "

But if He saw every sin that would  ever be committed, it means He also saw each of us. As St. Faustina's diary records, Jesus told her that the souls of priests and of religious that he saw, " . . . gave me strength to endure My bitter Passion. Through them as through channels My mercy flows out upon mankind."

Devout and faithful souls, He told her, ". . . brought me consolation on the Way of the Cross. They were a drop of consolation in the midst of an ocean of bitterness.

As only God could, He saw how and when we would remember Him . He never forgot us, nor will He ever forget us. Can we find a few moments today, to shut out all the distractions and remember Him . . . at this sacred time ?

[Luke 22-44]

When he arrived at the place he said to them, "Pray that you may not undergo the test."

After withdrawing about a stone's throw from them and kneeling, he prayed,

saying, "Father, if you are willing, take this cup away from me; still, not my will but yours be done."

And to strengthen him an angel from heaven appeared to him.

He was in such agony and he prayed so fervently that his sweat became like drops of blood falling on the ground.

Several more excerpts follow from St. Faustina's Diary relating to Our Blessed Lord entering into His Passion:

I entered into the sufferings which Jesus underwent in the Garden of Olives (646). The Lord pressed me to His Heart and said,
“I shall give you a small portion of My Passion, but do not be afraid, be brave; do not seek relief, but accept everything with submission to My will.” (1053)

When Jesus was taking leave of me, such great pain filled my soul that it is impossible to express it. Every beat of Jesus’ Heart was reflected in my heart and pierced my soul. In the course of this suffering, my love grew immeasurably. Together with Him, I underwent, in a special way, all the various tortures.

The world still has no idea of all that Jesus suffered.

I accompanied Him to the Garden of Gethsemane; I stayed with Him in the prison; I went with Him before the judges; I underwent with Him each of the tortures. Not a single one of His movements or looks escaped my notice. I came to know all the omnipotence of His love and of His mercy toward souls (1054).

http://www.ewtn.com/devotionals/mercy/novena.htm#ixzz3WCCARTno

http://thedivinemercy.org/news/story.php?NID=5909

http://www.mercysong.com/st-faustinas-meditations-on-the-passion/

Admin likes this post

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum