Our Lady For Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our aim is to conform our beliefs to the Magisterium of the Catholic Church under the patronage of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

Please pray for President Obama and Vice President Biden 2ih01sx

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please pray for President Obama and Vice President Biden

+3
jed
Admin
Our-Lady-Of-Victory
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Please pray for President Obama and Vice President Biden.

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Eternal Father, I offer thee the Most Precious Blood of your Beloved Son in union with the Most Holy Sacrifice of the Mass said throughout the world today. Jesus, I love you. Jesus, I trust in You!

Admin

Prayer for Government Leader
God of power and might, wisdom and justice,
through you authority is rightly administered,
laws are enacted, and judgment is decreed.
Assist with your spirit of counsel and fortitude
the President and other government leaders of these United
States.
May they always seek
the ways of righteousness, justice and mercy.
Grant that they may be enabled by your powerful protection
to lead our country with honesty and integrity.
We ask this through Christ our Lord.

jed

Hail Mary said for both president and Vice President.
God bless them.

Easter-won

Easter-won

prayer said.

Our Father
Hail mary
Glory be Amen.

Nike

Praying for all leaders who oppose God's Will.

May they respond to His Loving Call.

Mary

jed

Hail Mary said for both President and Vice President.
God bless them today and every day.

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

A Pro-Life Prayer For Our President And Public Officials

Baby with Tear Lord God, Author of Life and Source of Eternal Life,

Move the hearts of all our public officials and especially our President, to fulfill their responsibilities worthily and well to all those entrusted to their care.

Help them in their special leadership roles, to extend the mantle of protection to the most vulnerable, especially the defenseless unborn, whose lives are threatened with extermination by an indifferent society.

Guide all public officials by your wisdom and grace to cease supporting any law that fails to protect the fundamental good that is human life itself, which is a gift from God and parents.

You are the Protector and Defender of the lives of the innocent unborn. Change the hearts of those who compromise the call to protect and defend life. Bring our nation to the values that have made us a great nation, a society that upholds the values of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness for all.

Mary, the Mother of the living, help us to bear witness to the Gospel of Life with our lives and our laws, through Christ, Our Lord.

Amen.

Imprimatur:

January 22, 2009

Most Reverend Robert J. Baker

Bishop of Birmingham in Alabama

ForHimthruHer

ForHimthruHer

Heavenly Father, move the hearts of all our public officials and especially our President, to fulfill their responsibilities worthily and well to all those entrusted to their care.

Help them in their special leadership roles, to extend the mantle of protection to the most vulnerable, especially the defenseless unborn, whose lives are threatened with extermination by an indifferent society.

Guide all public officials by your wisdom and grace to cease supporting any law that fails to protect the fundamental good that is human life itself, which is a gift from God and parents.

You are the Protector and Defender of the lives of the innocent unborn. Change the hearts of those who compromise the call to protect and defend life. Bring our nation to the values that have made us a great nation, a society that upholds the values of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness for all.

Mary, the Mother of the living, help us to bear witness to the Gospel of Life with our lives and our laws, through Christ, Our Lord.

Amen.

Linda
highprayer highprayer highprayer

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.
cross

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

jed

Hail Mary Said
God Bless!

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

Admin

Eternal Father, I offer thee the Most Precious Blood of your Beloved Son in union with the Most Holy Sacrifice of the Mass said throughout the world today. Jesus, I love you. Jesus, I trust in You!

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Eternal Father, I offer thee the Most Precious Blood of your Beloved Son in union with the Most Holy Sacrifice of the Mass said throughout the world today. Jesus, I love you. Jesus, I trust in You! :smilepope:

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

jed

Please pray for President Obama and Vice President Biden Images10
Hail Mary said.
God bless.

jed

Please pray for President Obama and Vice President Biden Images13
Hail Mary said.
God bless.

jed

Please pray for President Obama and Vice President Biden Images14
Hail Mary prayed.
God bless.

trust in him

Prayer for Government Leader
God of power and might, wisdom and justice,
through you authority is rightly administered,
laws are enacted, and judgment is decreed.
Assist with your spirit of counsel and fortitude
the President and other government leaders of these United
States.
May they always seek
the ways of righteousness, justice and mercy.
Grant that they may be enabled by your powerful protection
to lead our country with honesty and integrity.
We ask this through Christ our Lord.

jed

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee, blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

jed

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

jed

Hail Mary prayed.
God bless.

jed

Hail Mary prayed.
God bless.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: