Our Lady For Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our aim is to conform our beliefs to the Magisterium of the Catholic Church under the patronage of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

HOLY SPIRIT prayer 2ih01sx

You are not connected. Please login or register

HOLY SPIRIT prayer

+2
jed
Admin
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1HOLY SPIRIT prayer Empty HOLY SPIRIT prayer Fri May 22, 2009 10:50 am

Admin

PRAYER FOR THE HOLY SPIRIT

O Lord Jesus Christ, who before ascending into heaven did promise to send the Holy Spirit to finish your work in the souls of Your Apostles and Disciples , deign to grant the same Holy Spirit to me that He may perfect in my soul, the work of Your grace and Your love, . Grant me the Spirit of Wisdom that I may despise the perishable things of this world and aspire only after the things that are eternal, the Spirit of Understanding to enlighten my mind with the light of Your divine truth, the Spirit of Counsel that I may ever choose the surest way of pleasing God and gaining heaven, the Spirit of Fortitude that I may bear my cross with You and that I may overcome with courage all the obstacles that oppose my salvation , the Spirit of Knowledge that I may know God and know myself and grow perfect in the science of the Saints, the Spirit of Piety that I may find the service of God sweet and amiable, and the Spirit of Fear that I may be filled, with a loving reverence towards God and may dread in any way to displease Him. Mark me , dear Lord with the sign of Your true disciples, and animate me in all things with Your Spirit Amen.

2HOLY SPIRIT prayer Empty Re: HOLY SPIRIT prayer Fri May 22, 2009 11:51 am

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.
Amen.

3HOLY SPIRIT prayer Empty Re: HOLY SPIRIT prayer Wed May 27, 2009 10:40 am

Admin

prayer said Amen.

praying highprayer highprayer highprayer signofcross

4HOLY SPIRIT prayer Empty Re: HOLY SPIRIT prayer Thu May 28, 2009 11:08 am

Easter-won

Easter-won

prayer said. Amen

5HOLY SPIRIT prayer Empty Re: HOLY SPIRIT prayer Thu May 28, 2009 1:27 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

This is a very good prayer to meditate on..

O Lord Jesus Christ, who before ascending into heaven did promise to send the Holy Spirit to finish your work in the souls of Your Apostles and Disciples , deign to grant the same Holy Spirit to me that He may perfect in my soul, the work of Your grace and Your love, . Grant me the Spirit of Wisdom that I may despise the perishable things of this world and aspire only after the things that are eternal, the Spirit of Understanding to enlighten my mind with the light of Your divine truth, the Spirit of Counsel that I may ever choose the surest way of pleasing God and gaining heaven, the Spirit of Fortitude that I may bear my cross with You and that I may overcome with courage all the obstacles that oppose my salvation , the Spirit of Knowledge that I may know God and know myself and grow perfect in the science of the Saints, the Spirit of Piety that I may find the service of God sweet and amiable, and the Spirit of Fear that I may be filled, with a loving reverence towards God and may dread in any way to displease Him. Mark me , dear Lord with the sign of Your true disciples, and animate me in all things with Your Spirit Amen.

6HOLY SPIRIT prayer Empty Re: HOLY SPIRIT prayer Fri May 29, 2009 10:41 am

Easter-won

Easter-won

prayer said. Amen

7HOLY SPIRIT prayer Empty Re: HOLY SPIRIT prayer Fri May 29, 2009 11:23 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

To be recited daily during the Novena.

cheers

8HOLY SPIRIT prayer Empty Re: HOLY SPIRIT prayer Sat May 30, 2009 9:48 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Prayer for the Seven Gifts of the Holy Spirit
(Recited daily during the novena)

O Lord Jesus Christ Who, before ascending into heaven did promise to send the Holy Spirit to finish Your work in the souls of Your Apostles and Disciples, deign to grant the same Holy Spirit to me that He may perfect in my soul, the work of Your grace and Your love. Grant me the Spirit of Wisdom that I may despise the perishable things of this world and aspire only after the things that are eternal, the Spirit of Understanding to enlighten my mind with the light of Your divine truth, the Spirit of Counsel that I may ever choose the surest way of pleasing God and gaining heaven, the Spirit of Fortitude that I may bear my cross with You and that I may overcome with courage all the obstacles that oppose my salvation, the Spirit of Knowledge that I may know God and know myself and grow perfect in the science of the Saints, the Spirit of Piety that I may find the service of God sweet and amiable, and the Spirit of Fear that I may be filled with a loving reverence towards God and may dread in any way to displease Him. Mark me, dear Lord, with the sign of Your true disciples and animate me in all things with Your Spirit. Amen.
:smilepope:

9HOLY SPIRIT prayer Empty Re: HOLY SPIRIT prayer Sun May 31, 2009 3:27 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Prayers continue..

10HOLY SPIRIT prayer Empty Re: HOLY SPIRIT prayer Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:27 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Eternal Father, I offer thee the Most Precious Blood of your Beloved Son in union with the Most Holy Sacrifice of the Mass said throughout the world today. Jesus, I love you. Jesus, I trust in You!

11HOLY SPIRIT prayer Empty Re: HOLY SPIRIT prayer Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:13 am

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

12HOLY SPIRIT prayer Empty Re: HOLY SPIRIT prayer Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:49 pm

jed

HOLY SPIRIT prayer Images10
Hail Mary said.
God bless.

13HOLY SPIRIT prayer Empty Re: HOLY SPIRIT prayer Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:28 pm

jed

HOLY SPIRIT prayer Images12
Hail Mary said.
God bless.

14HOLY SPIRIT prayer Empty Re: HOLY SPIRIT prayer Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:54 pm

jed

HOLY SPIRIT prayer Images13
Hail Mary said.
God bless.

15HOLY SPIRIT prayer Empty Re: HOLY SPIRIT prayer Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:08 pm

jed

HOLY SPIRIT prayer Images14
Hail Mary prayed.
God bless.

16HOLY SPIRIT prayer Empty Re: HOLY SPIRIT prayer Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:47 pm

jed

Hail Mary prayed.
God bless.

17HOLY SPIRIT prayer Empty Re: HOLY SPIRIT prayer Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:55 am

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

18HOLY SPIRIT prayer Empty Re: HOLY SPIRIT prayer Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:03 pm

jed

Hail Mary prayed.

19HOLY SPIRIT prayer Empty Re: HOLY SPIRIT prayer Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:12 pm

Easter-won

Easter-won

prayer said. Amen

20HOLY SPIRIT prayer Empty Re: HOLY SPIRIT prayer Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:35 am

jed

HOLY SPIRIT prayer Images12
God bless.

21HOLY SPIRIT prayer Empty Re: HOLY SPIRIT prayer Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:26 pm

jed

Hail Mary prayed.

22HOLY SPIRIT prayer Empty Re: HOLY SPIRIT prayer Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:15 pm

jed

Hail Mary prayed.

23HOLY SPIRIT prayer Empty Re: HOLY SPIRIT prayer Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:39 pm

jed

HOLY SPIRIT prayer Hailma11

24HOLY SPIRIT prayer Empty Re: HOLY SPIRIT prayer Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:37 pm

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac
Admin

Admin wrote:

25HOLY SPIRIT prayer Empty Re: HOLY SPIRIT prayer Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:06 pm

jed

Hail Mary prayed.
God bless.

26HOLY SPIRIT prayer Empty Re: HOLY SPIRIT prayer Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:16 pm

jed

Hail Mary prayed.
God bless.

27HOLY SPIRIT prayer Empty Re: HOLY SPIRIT prayer Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:33 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Come Holy Spirit, you are welcome in this place. Kindle us with fire of your love.

O Lord Jesus Christ, who before ascending into heaven did promise to send the Holy Spirit to finish your work in the souls of Your Apostles and Disciples , deign to grant the same Holy Spirit to me that He may perfect in my soul, the work of Your grace and Your love, . Grant me the Spirit of Wisdom that I may despise the perishable things of this world and aspire only after the things that are eternal, the Spirit of Understanding to enlighten my mind with the light of Your divine truth, the Spirit of Counsel that I may ever choose the surest way of pleasing God and gaining heaven, the Spirit of Fortitude that I may bear my cross with You and that I may overcome with courage all the obstacles that oppose my salvation , the Spirit of Knowledge that I may know God and know myself and grow perfect in the science of the Saints, the Spirit of Piety that I may find the service of God sweet and amiable, and the Spirit of Fear that I may be filled, with a loving reverence towards God and may dread in any way to displease Him. Mark me , dear Lord with the sign of Your true disciples, and animate me in all things with Your Spirit. Amen.

28HOLY SPIRIT prayer Empty Re: HOLY SPIRIT prayer Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:58 pm

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac
Admin

Admin wrote:

Amen

29HOLY SPIRIT prayer Empty Re: HOLY SPIRIT prayer Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:38 pm

jed

Hail Mary prayed.
God bless.

30HOLY SPIRIT prayer Empty Re: HOLY SPIRIT prayer Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:25 pm

jed

Hail Mary prayed.
God bless.

31HOLY SPIRIT prayer Empty Re: HOLY SPIRIT prayer Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:23 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Come Holy Spirit, come. Kindle us within us the fire of your love.

O Lord Jesus Christ, who before ascending into heaven did promise to send the Holy Spirit to finish your work in the souls of Your Apostles and Disciples , deign to grant the same Holy Spirit to me that He may perfect in my soul, the work of Your grace and Your love, . Grant me the Spirit of Wisdom that I may despise the perishable things of this world and aspire only after the things that are eternal, the Spirit of Understanding to enlighten my mind with the light of Your divine truth, the Spirit of Counsel that I may ever choose the surest way of pleasing God and gaining heaven, the Spirit of Fortitude that I may bear my cross with You and that I may overcome with courage all the obstacles that oppose my salvation , the Spirit of Knowledge that I may know God and know myself and grow perfect in the science of the Saints, the Spirit of Piety that I may find the service of God sweet and amiable, and the Spirit of Fear that I may be filled, with a loving reverence towards God and may dread in any way to displease Him. Mark me , dear Lord with the sign of Your true disciples, and animate me in all things with Your Spirit. Amen.

32HOLY SPIRIT prayer Empty Re: HOLY SPIRIT prayer Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:31 pm

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac
Admin

Our-Lady-Of-Victory wrote:Come Holy Spirit, come. Kindle us within us the fire of your love.

Amen

33HOLY SPIRIT prayer Empty Re: HOLY SPIRIT prayer Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:54 pm

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac
Admin

Admin wrote:

Amen

34HOLY SPIRIT prayer Empty Re: HOLY SPIRIT prayer Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:32 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

HOLY SPIRIT prayer 261n51j

Last edited by Our-Lady-Of-Victory on Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total

35HOLY SPIRIT prayer Empty Re: HOLY SPIRIT prayer Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:08 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Come Holy Spirit, come. Kindle us within us the fire of your love.

36HOLY SPIRIT prayer Empty Re: HOLY SPIRIT prayer Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:31 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

O Lord Jesus Christ, who before ascending into heaven did promise to send the Holy Spirit to finish your work in the souls of Your Apostles and Disciples , deign to grant the same Holy Spirit to me that He may perfect in my soul, the work of Your grace and Your love. Grant me the Spirit of Wisdom that I may despise the perishable things of this world and aspire only after the things that are eternal, the Spirit of Understanding to enlighten my mind with the light of Your divine truth, the Spirit of Counsel that I may ever choose the surest way of pleasing God and gaining heaven, the Spirit of Fortitude that I may bear my cross with You and that I may overcome with courage all the obstacles that oppose my salvation , the Spirit of Knowledge that I may know God and know myself and grow perfect in the science of the Saints, the Spirit of Piety that I may find the service of God sweet and amiable, and the Spirit of Fear that I may be filled, with a loving reverence towards God and may dread in any way to displease Him. Mark me , dear Lord with the sign of Your true disciples, and animate me in all things with Your Spirit Amen.

37HOLY SPIRIT prayer Empty Re: HOLY SPIRIT prayer Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:54 am

Easter-won

Easter-won

38HOLY SPIRIT prayer Empty Re: HOLY SPIRIT prayer Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:52 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

HOLY SPIRIT prayer 261n51j

O Lord Jesus Christ, who before ascending into heaven did promise to send the Holy Spirit to finish your work in the souls of Your Apostles and Disciples, deign to grant the same Holy Spirit to me that He may perfect in my soul, the work of Your grace and Your love. Grant me the Spirit of Wisdom that I may despise the perishable things of this world and aspire only after the things that are eternal, the Spirit of Understanding to enlighten my mind with the light of Your divine truth, the Spirit of Counsel that I may ever choose the surest way of pleasing God and gaining heaven, the Spirit of Fortitude that I may bear my cross with You and that I may overcome with courage all the obstacles that oppose my salvation, the Spirit of Knowledge that I may know God and know myself and grow perfect in the science of the Saints, the Spirit of Piety that I may find the service of God sweet and amiable, and the Spirit of Fear that I may be filled, with a loving reverence towards God and may dread in any way to displease Him. Mark me, dear Lord with the sign of Your true disciples, and animate me in all things with Your Spirit. Amen.

39HOLY SPIRIT prayer Empty Re: HOLY SPIRIT prayer Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:21 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

O Lord Jesus Christ, who before ascending into heaven did promise to send the Holy Spirit to finish your work in the souls of Your Apostles and Disciples, deign to grant the same Holy Spirit to me that He may perfect in my soul, the work of Your grace and Your love, . Grant me the Spirit of Wisdom that I may despise the perishable things of this world and aspire only after the things that are eternal, the Spirit of Understanding to enlighten my mind with the light of Your divine truth, the Spirit of Counsel that I may ever choose the surest way of pleasing God and gaining heaven, the Spirit of Fortitude that I may bear my cross with You and that I may overcome with courage all the obstacles that oppose my salvation, the Spirit of Knowledge that I may know God and know myself and grow perfect in the science of the Saints, the Spirit of Piety that I may find the service of God sweet and amiable, and the Spirit of Fear that I may be filled, with a loving reverence towards God and may dread in any way to displease Him. Mark me , dear Lord with the sign of Your true disciples, and animate me in all things with Your Spirit. Amen.

40HOLY SPIRIT prayer Empty Re: HOLY SPIRIT prayer Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:28 pm

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac
Admin

Admin wrote:

Amen

41HOLY SPIRIT prayer Empty Re: HOLY SPIRIT prayer Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:58 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Our-Lady-Of-Victory wrote:Come Holy Spirit, come. Kindle us with the fire of your love.

42HOLY SPIRIT prayer Empty Re: HOLY SPIRIT prayer Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:08 pm

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac
Admin

Admin wrote:

Amen

43HOLY SPIRIT prayer Empty Re: HOLY SPIRIT prayer Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:03 pm

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac
Admin

Admin wrote:

Amen

44HOLY SPIRIT prayer Empty Re: HOLY SPIRIT prayer Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:36 pm

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac
Admin

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come;
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.

45HOLY SPIRIT prayer Empty Re: HOLY SPIRIT prayer Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:07 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Admin wrote:

O Lord Jesus Christ, who before ascending into heaven did promise to send the Holy Spirit to finish your work in the souls of Your Apostles and Disciples, deign to grant the same Holy Spirit to me that He may perfect in my soul, the work of Your grace and Your love. Grant me the Spirit of Wisdom that I may despise the perishable things of this world and aspire only after the things that are eternal, the Spirit of Understanding to enlighten my mind with the light of Your divine truth, the Spirit of Counsel that I may ever choose the surest way of pleasing God and gaining heaven, the Spirit of Fortitude that I may bear my cross with You and that I may overcome with courage all the obstacles that oppose my salvation, the Spirit of Knowledge that I may know God and know myself and grow perfect in the science of the Saints, the Spirit of Piety that I may find the service of God sweet and amiable, and the Spirit of Fear that I may be filled, with a loving reverence towards God and may dread in any way to displease Him. Mark me, dear Lord with the sign of Your true disciples, and animate me in all things with Your Spirit. Amen.

46HOLY SPIRIT prayer Empty Re: HOLY SPIRIT prayer Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:44 pm

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac
Admin

Admin wrote:

Amen

47HOLY SPIRIT prayer Empty Re: HOLY SPIRIT prayer Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:14 am

Easter-won

Easter-won

prayer said. Amen

Hail Mary, Full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and Blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.Amen.

48HOLY SPIRIT prayer Empty Re: HOLY SPIRIT prayer Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:50 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Admin wrote:

49HOLY SPIRIT prayer Empty Re: HOLY SPIRIT prayer Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:13 pm

jed

Hail Mary, full of grace
the Lord is with thee
blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary Mother of God
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death. Amen.

50HOLY SPIRIT prayer Empty Re: HOLY SPIRIT prayer Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:48 pm

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac
Admin

Admin wrote:

Amen

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum