Our Lady For Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our aim is to conform our beliefs to the Magisterium of the Catholic Church under the patronage of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

My friend Paula Boyd died from cancer 2ih01sx

You are not connected. Please login or register

My friend Paula Boyd died from cancer

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My friend Paula Boyd died from cancer Empty My friend Paula Boyd died from cancer Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:24 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

There comes a time to ask for prayer and now is the time.

My friend Paula Boyd recently passed away from an aggressive type of cancer. She was another one-of-a-kind friend, a holy Catholic, a very good mother and a prayerful 3rd Order Carmelite. She loved Blessed Mother. I'm grieving, but eventaully it will lift. We use to pray together after daily Mass, and she gave me one of her rosaries. Your prayers are appreciated for her husband, sons and friends. May the repose of her soul rest in peace.

Rosary prayed for Paula. Paula pray for us and we will pray for you.

2My friend Paula Boyd died from cancer Empty Re: My friend Paula Boyd died from cancer Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:04 pm

jed

Hail Mary prayed for Paula, her family and friends.
May she rest in peace.
God bless.

Easter-won

Easter-won

We beseech Thee, O Lord,
in Thy mercy,
to have pity on the soul of Thy handmaid;
do Thou, Who hast freed her
from the perils of this mortal life,
restore to her the portion of everlasting salvation.
Through Christ our Lord,

Amen.

May she rest in peace.
Hail Mary.................for Paula and her family
praying highprayer signofcross

4My friend Paula Boyd died from cancer Empty Re: My friend Paula Boyd died from cancer Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:25 am

jed

Hail Mary prayed.
signofcross highprayer praying

jed

Hail Mary prayed.
God bless.

jed

My friend Paula Boyd died from cancer Hailma11

jed

Hail Mary prayed.
God bless.

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Holy Rosary prayed for Paula Boyd. May she rest in peace.

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac
Admin

jed wrote:Hail Mary prayed for Paula, her family and friends.
May she rest in peace.
God bless.

10My friend Paula Boyd died from cancer Empty Re: My friend Paula Boyd died from cancer Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:37 pm

jed

Hail Mary prayed.
God bless.

11My friend Paula Boyd died from cancer Empty Re: My friend Paula Boyd died from cancer Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:12 pm

jed

Hail Mary prayed.
God bless.

12My friend Paula Boyd died from cancer Empty Re: My friend Paula Boyd died from cancer Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:39 pm

jed

Hail Mary prayed.
God bless.

13My friend Paula Boyd died from cancer Empty Re: My friend Paula Boyd died from cancer Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:39 pm

jed

Hail Mary prayed.
God bless.

14My friend Paula Boyd died from cancer Empty Re: My friend Paula Boyd died from cancer Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:55 pm

jed

Hail Mary prayed.
God bless.

15My friend Paula Boyd died from cancer Empty Re: My friend Paula Boyd died from cancer Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:16 am

jed

Hail Mary prayed.
God bless.

16My friend Paula Boyd died from cancer Empty Re: My friend Paula Boyd died from cancer Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:59 pm

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac
Admin

For her soul

Eternal Father, I offer You the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your dearly beloved Son, our Lord Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.

1. For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world.
2. For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world.
3. For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world.
4. For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world.
5. For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world.
6. For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world.
7. For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world.
8. For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world.
9. For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world.
10. For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world

17My friend Paula Boyd died from cancer Empty Re: My friend Paula Boyd died from cancer Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:32 pm

jed

Hail Mary prayed.
God bless.

18My friend Paula Boyd died from cancer Empty Re: My friend Paula Boyd died from cancer Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:32 pm

jed

Hail Mary prayed.
God bless.
signofcross

19My friend Paula Boyd died from cancer Empty Re: My friend Paula Boyd died from cancer Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:38 pm

jed

Hail Mary prayed.
God bless.
signofcross

20My friend Paula Boyd died from cancer Empty Re: My friend Paula Boyd died from cancer Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:04 am

jed

Hail Mary prayed.
God bless.
signofcross

21My friend Paula Boyd died from cancer Empty Re: My friend Paula Boyd died from cancer Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:16 am

jed

Hail Mary prayed.
God bless.

22My friend Paula Boyd died from cancer Empty Re: My friend Paula Boyd died from cancer Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:04 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Thank you Jed. You really do understand me. Thank you...

(I'm still laughing at your rosary advertisement)..I have to go now.. Hail Mary prayed to honor Our Lady. sunny

23My friend Paula Boyd died from cancer Empty Re: My friend Paula Boyd died from cancer Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:32 pm

jed

Hail Mary prayed, said, shouted and screamed loudly.
God bless.

24My friend Paula Boyd died from cancer Empty Re: My friend Paula Boyd died from cancer Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:36 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

[Hail Mary prayed, said, shouted and screamed loudly.]

I trust you didn't get fired with the high volume Marian prayer. sunny I've been smiling and laughing all day long. God is most gracious and kind to me. Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit as it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen. Hail Mary full of Grace the Lord is with thee, blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary Mother of god pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen. Hail Mary prayed to honor Our Lady and my beloved friend Paula Boyd is hears our prayers. Glory to You O Lord. Amen. sunny

25My friend Paula Boyd died from cancer Empty Re: My friend Paula Boyd died from cancer Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:13 pm

jed

Hail Mary prayed.
God bless.

26My friend Paula Boyd died from cancer Empty Re: My friend Paula Boyd died from cancer Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:18 pm

jed

Hail Mary prayed.
God bless.

27My friend Paula Boyd died from cancer Empty Re: My friend Paula Boyd died from cancer Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:51 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Thank you Jed. Rosary prayers (etc) continue for Paula Boyd, her family and friends.

28My friend Paula Boyd died from cancer Empty Re: My friend Paula Boyd died from cancer Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:43 pm

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac
Admin

Our Father who art in heaven hallowed be thy name thy kingdom come
thy will be done
on earth as it is in heaven
Give us this day our daily bread
and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary Mother of God pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the HOly Spirit as it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum