Our Lady For Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our aim is to conform our beliefs to the Magisterium of the Catholic Church under the patronage of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

Where Two Or More Are Gathered ....... ROSARY NIGHT 2ih01sx

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where Two Or More Are Gathered ....... ROSARY NIGHT

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Nike

Would you come and join us on Wed. and Fri. evenings at 9:30 pm for the Holy Rosary with EWTN....
We will gather in chat and follow along with Mother Angelica and the sisters.

Any intentions that you would like to place before our Holy Mother can be listed just prior to the start of the rosary..
May she bless our intentions, keeping this forum under her mantle and as her own..

Thank you

Spera

I would like to do this...I will try my best...sometimes my husband is on the computer at that time and sometimes I am asleep, but I will do my best. Very Happy Wonderful idea.

Spera Very Happy

Count me in... I'll be here too!

Linda
praying

Hopper

Hopper

Nice idea Mary! Hope to join you...probably be easier for me on Fridays...

Hopper Very Happy

Count me in.

Nike

Thank you everyone. I am sorry that I forgot to mention that 9:30 PM is EST, but I am hoping that it was understood...

This was an idea of DebconLady on chat last night...She and Jed were listening to EWTN and felt that it would work well if some of us could meet together in conjunction with the fast days, offering this to Our Blessed Mother...Deb may have to join in late on Wed's.

Blessings and peace
Mary

DebconLady

DebconLady

A Blessed Gift for Our Mother!! amen

Hopper

Hopper

Wonderful Idea Deb...

It will be nice to think we are united together while this rosary is being prayed by the holy sisters and a beautiful Catholic television station...

Hopper Very Happy

DebconLady

DebconLady

OHHH!!! I just missed you guys....I logged in just to see you all signing off! I did see that you said the rosary, and I was at prayers saying the rosary too. So we were all saying it together!

You guys are the Best!
Thank you Mother! signofcross

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum