Our Lady For Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our aim is to conform our beliefs to the Magisterium of the Catholic Church under the patronage of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

Fr. Allard is very ill  *Fr. Allard is in Heaven to receive His eternal reward + eternal hugs* 2ih01sx

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fr. Allard is very ill *Fr. Allard is in Heaven to receive His eternal reward + eternal hugs*

+3
jed
Easter-won
Our-Lady-Of-Victory
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Fr. Allard's is diagnosed with Parkinson's disease. Currently, he's in the hospital with pneumonia and may not pull through. Please remember him in your prayers. And I'll send an update. Please remember those who work alongside him, for it's difficult for them also. Thanks.

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb
Jesus
Holy Mary
Mother of God
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death Amen.

Jesus Mary stay with Fr. Allard - may he enter into eternal rest.

Last edited by Our-Lady-Of-Victory on Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:44 pm; edited 20 times in total

Easter-won

Easter-won

Our Father
Hail Mary
Glory Be

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.
signofcross

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Without giving details, it's very important to pray for this priest who is in the hospital. The Lord may be calling him home. Please pray for those who are close to him.

Hail Mary en Italiano

Ave Maria,
piena di grazia,
il Signore è con te.
Tu sei benedetta fra le donne
e benedetto è il frutto del tuo seno,
Gesú
Santa Maria, Madre di Dios,
prega per noi peccatori,
adesso e nell'ora della nostra morte.
Amen.

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless you.
amen

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless you.

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Fr. Allard sacrificed him self for the conversion and salvation of our souls, in union with Christ. He suffered tremendously, nevertheless, continues to sacrifice for us. Now is the time to show gratitude by praying for this priest. Thanks to all who continue to pray..
highprayer

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Fr. Allard pulled through. I can't believe it. He's willing to offer us the holy sacrifice of the Mass. He can barely speak, but his assistant enlarged the letters so he can read the missalette. Fr. Allard's very weak, sitting in an electric wheelchair, with the iron-will of Christ, ready to sacrifice as Christ sacrificed self for Bride. Now that's authentic love. heart

jed

Prayers were said for Fr. Allard at National Center for Pdre Pio, Barto, PA.
Hail Mary said.
God bless.

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Wow..St. Padre Pio's name keeps coming up. I'm firmly persuaded St. Padre Pio is supporting Fr. Allard.

Eternal Father I offer you the Precious Blood of your Divine Son Jesus in union with the Masses said throughout the world today for Fr. Allard, for all priests, for sinners everywhere, in the universal church, in my home and within my family. Amen!

Will send a PM soon, Jed.
Cyndi

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Hail Mary in Italian for Padre Allard. Guardian Angel grant Fr. Allard wisdom and peace. Amen.

Ave Maria,
piena di grazia,
il Signore è con te.
Gesú
prega per noi peccatori,
Amen.

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Dear Fr. Allard may Blessed Mother renew your in Her strength. Thank you..

Ave Maria,
piena di grazia,
il Signore è con te.
Gesú
prega per noi peccatori,
Amen.

jed

Fr. Allard is very ill  *Fr. Allard is in Heaven to receive His eternal reward + eternal hugs* Dsc03311
Hail Mary said.
God bless.

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Jed, I love that photo and appreciate all the Padre Pio photos you sent to me and the rosary prayers, too. What a pleasant surprise -- it felt like heaven gave me a gift. And my soul praised Almighty God all day long.

Fr. Allard's real mission will be after his death. Glory to You O Lord..

Liturgy of the Hours - Office of Reading - Night Prayers for Fr. Allard

Canticle Nunc Dimittis

Keep (Fr. Allard) safe, Lord, while he is awake, and guard him as he sleeps, so that he can keep watch with Christ and rest in peace.

Now, Master, you let your servant go in peace.
You have fulfilled your promise.
My own eyes have seen your salvation,
which you have prepared in the sight of all peoples.
A light to bring the Gentiles from darkness;
the glory of your people Israel.
Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.

Keep us safe, Lord, while we are awake, and guard us as we sleep, so that we can keep watch with Christ and rest in peace.

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

I enjoy re-viewing the St. Padre Pio message on behalf of Fr. Allard. Fr. Allard prays the rosary, eyes fixed on the Holy Virgin Mary, the entire time.

Novena to St. John Vianney for all Priests (Day 1)

Saint John Marie Baptist Vianney you were born of a deeply religious mother; from her you received the Holy Faith; you learned to love God and to pray. At a young age, you were seen kneeling in the front of the statue of Mary. Your soul was supernaturally carried towards the things on High. Despite the high cost, you answered your vocation!

Against many obstacles and contradictions, you had to fight and suffer to become the perfect priest which you were. But your deep spirit of faith supported you in all these battles. 0 Great Saint you know the desire of my soul; I would like to serve God better; from Him I have received so many good things. For this, obtain for me more courage and especially the depth of faith.

Many of my thoughts, words, and actions are useless for my sanctification and for my salvation, because this supernatural spirit does not stir up my life. Help me to be better in the future.

Holy Priest of Ars, I have confidence in your intercession. Pray for me during this novena especially for Fr. George Allard. Amen.

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Fr. Allard is very ill  *Fr. Allard is in Heaven to receive His eternal reward + eternal hugs* 16kstv9

Novena to St. John Vianney (Day 2)

Saint John Marie Baptist Vianney, what confidence the people had in your prayers! You could not leave your old rectory or your humble church without being surrounded by imploring souls, who appealed to you as they would have appealed to Jesus Himself during His earthly life. And you, O good Saint, gave them hope by your words, which were full of love for God.

You, who had always counted entirely on the heart of God, obtain for me a deep filial trust in His Providence. As the hope of divine goods fills my heart, give me courage and help me to always obey the Commandments of God.

Holy Priest of Ars, I have confidence in your intercession. Pray for me during this novena especially for all Priests and Blessed Mother's intentions for Fr. Allard.

Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be.

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Novena to St. John Vianney for all in priests (esp. Fr. Allard) - Day 3

TRUE LOVE OF NEIGHBOR

Saint John Marie Baptist Vianney because of your love of God you showed great charity towards your neighbor. You could not preach on the Love of God without burning tears of love. During your last years, it seemed as though you could not talk about any thing else or live for anything else. Thus you sacrificed yourself to your neighbor by consoling, absolving and sanctifying them to the limits of your strength.

Your charity inspires me to greater love of God, a love which is shown more by acts then by words. Help me to love my neighbor generously as Christ loves them.

Holy Priest of Ars, I have confidence in your intercession. Pray for me during this novena especially for ... (Blessed Mother's intentions for Fr. Allard).

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Novena to St. John Vianney for priests (and for Fr. Allard) - Day 4

Saint John Mary Baptist Vianney, you were so adamant against sin, yet so sympathetic and so ready to welcome the sinner. I come to you today as if you were still alive, as if I were kneeling at your feet and you could hear me. Bend towards me, listen to the repentant confidence for the weaknesses and miserable deeds of mine.

Priest of the Lord, inexhaustible Confessor, obtain for me the horror for sin. You wanted us First to avoid the occasion of sin. I want to take your advice and make the resolution to break bad habits and to avoid the dangerous occasions of sin. Help me today to examine my conscience.

Holy Priest of Ars, I have confidence in your intercession. Pray for me during this novena especially for... (Blessed Mother's intentions in support for Fr. Allard).

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Novena to St. John Vianney for priests ( esp. for Padre Allard) - Day 5

Confessor of Souls

O Holy Priest of Ars, you knew how important was a good confession for the Christian life. It was to procure the happy fruits of millions of souls that you agreed to be in an uncomfortable confessional, which was like a prison, up to 15 to 16 hours on certain days.

I will try to develop the habit of frequent confession, to prepare properly each time and to have always regret for my sins, so that the grace of final perseverance but also the sanctification of my soul will be assured. Ask this grace for me.

Holy Priest of Ars, I have confidence in your intercession. Pray for me during this novena especially for ... (Blessed Mother's intentions for Fr. Allard).

Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be

jed

Hail Mary said.
Glory be...
God bless.

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Novena to St. John Vianney for Priests (Fr. Allard) - Day 6

REAL PRESENCE

O Holy Priest of Ars, whose only comfort in this world was the real presence of Jesus in the tabernacle, was it not your great joy to distribute the Eucharist to the pilgrims who visited you? You refused Communion to the souls who refused to reform but to souls of goodwill you opened wide the doors of the Eucharistic Feast.

You, who each day at Holy Mass received Holy Communion with great loves, give me some of your fervor. With freedom from mortal sin, obtain for me a sincere desire to profit from receiving Holy Communion.

Holy Priest of Ars, I have confidence in your intercession. Pray for me during this novena especially for... (Blessed Mother's intentions for Fr. Allard).

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Novena to St. John Vianney for all Priests (esp. for Fr. Allard) - (Days #7-9 Done)

O Holy Priest of Ars, the infamous attacks of the devil which you had to suffer and the trials which disheartened you by fatigue would not make you give up the sublime task of converting souls. The devil came to you for many years to disturb your short rest but you won because of mortification and prayers.

Powerful protector, you know the temptor's desire to harm my baptized and believing soul. He would have me sin, by rejecting the Holy Sacraments and the life of virtue. But good Saint of Ars dispel from me the traces of the enemy.

Holy Priest of Ars, I have confidence in your intercession. Pray for me during this novena and especially for ... (Your intentions Blessed Mother for Fr. Allard. Please fill him with your grace.).

Last edited by Our-Lady-Of-Victory on Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Fr. Allard is very ill  *Fr. Allard is in Heaven to receive His eternal reward + eternal hugs* Xqflmu

Daily Novena Prayer to Blessed Mother Teresa - (Day 1-9 done)

First Day – Know the Living Jesus

Thought for the day:
“Don’t search for Jesus in far lands; He is not there. He is close to you; He is in you.”

Ask for the grace of an intimate knowledge of Jesus.

Blessed Teresa of Calcutta, you allowed the thirsting love of Jesus on the Cross to become a living flame within you, and so became the light of His love to all.

Obtain from the Heart of Jesus ( Blessed Mother's intentions for Fr. Allard).

Teach me to allow Jesus to penetrate and possess my whole being so completely that my life, too, may radiate His light and love to others. Amen.

Immaculate Heart of Mary, Cause of Our Joy, pray for Fr. Allard..
Blessed Teresa of Calcutta, pray for me and for Fr. Allard. I love you both very very very much!

Fr. Allard is very ill  *Fr. Allard is in Heaven to receive His eternal reward + eternal hugs* Xqflmu

Last edited by Our-Lady-Of-Victory on Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

trust in him

prayer said. Amen

Hail Mary...........AMEN

Jesus we trust in you

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IMPSArq8bc&feature=player_embedded
click on small arrow

Last edited by Our-Lady-Of-Victory on Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : embedded by cyndi)

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

The video made me cry .. ( perfect song) ..

I greatly appreciate the priest..

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

The Novena I started for St. John Vianney and St. Mother Teresa of Calcutta were completed.

Today, I'm hitting it harder... I'm starting a novena to:

St. Francis of Assissi
St. Padre Pio
St. Clare of Assissi
St. Michael the Archangel
St. Philip Neri
the Sacred Heart of Jesus
and Pope John Paul II on behalf of Fr. Allard and my intentions.

jed

The Lord's Prayer
Hail Mary
Glory Be
Amen.

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

He suffers immensely - all for the good of the Church. Novenas offered on behalf for Fr. Allard (and my intentions). Offered to Jesus through the Holy Virgin Mary. Thank you for remembering this priest.

St. Francis of Assissi - Done #1
Fr. Allard is very ill  *Fr. Allard is in Heaven to receive His eternal reward + eternal hugs* 2qn5hev

St. Padre Pio - Done #1
Fr. Allard is very ill  *Fr. Allard is in Heaven to receive His eternal reward + eternal hugs* 2lc9raf

St. Clare of Assissi - Done #1
Fr. Allard is very ill  *Fr. Allard is in Heaven to receive His eternal reward + eternal hugs* 9k9gli

St. Michael the Archangel - Done #1
Fr. Allard is very ill  *Fr. Allard is in Heaven to receive His eternal reward + eternal hugs* 2mfzqlw

St. Philip Neri - Done #1
Fr. Allard is very ill  *Fr. Allard is in Heaven to receive His eternal reward + eternal hugs* 34nisgh

the Sacred Heart of Jesus - Done #1
Fr. Allard is very ill  *Fr. Allard is in Heaven to receive His eternal reward + eternal hugs* Lzgiq

Our Lady of Perpetual Help - Done #1
Fr. Allard is very ill  *Fr. Allard is in Heaven to receive His eternal reward + eternal hugs* Kbp06u

jed

The Lord's Prayer
Hail Mary
Glory Be
Amen.

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

He suffers immensely - all for the good of the Church. Novenas offered on behalf for Fr. Allard (and my intentions). Offered to Jesus through the Holy Virgin Mary. Thank you for remembering this priest.

St. Francis of Assissi - Done #2-9
Fr. Allard is very ill  *Fr. Allard is in Heaven to receive His eternal reward + eternal hugs* 2qn5hev

St. Padre Pio - Done #2-9
Fr. Allard is very ill  *Fr. Allard is in Heaven to receive His eternal reward + eternal hugs* 2lc9raf

St. Clare of Assissi - Done #2-9
Fr. Allard is very ill  *Fr. Allard is in Heaven to receive His eternal reward + eternal hugs* 9k9gli

St. Michael the Archangel - Done #2-9
Fr. Allard is very ill  *Fr. Allard is in Heaven to receive His eternal reward + eternal hugs* 2mfzqlw

St. Philip Neri - Done #2-9
Fr. Allard is very ill  *Fr. Allard is in Heaven to receive His eternal reward + eternal hugs* 34nisgh

the Sacred Heart of Jesus - Done #2-9
Fr. Allard is very ill  *Fr. Allard is in Heaven to receive His eternal reward + eternal hugs* Lzgiq

Our Lady of Perpetual Help - Done #2-9
Fr. Allard is very ill  *Fr. Allard is in Heaven to receive His eternal reward + eternal hugs* Kbp06u

Last edited by Our-Lady-Of-Victory on Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

jed

The Lord's Prayer & Hail Mary said.
God bless.

jed

The Rosary prayed.
God bless.

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

Easter-won

Easter-won

A special intention Masses will be offer for Fr. Allard on September18, 19, 22, 23, 24 and 25
please united in prayers for this.
On the 18 and 25 we will offer this in "Honour to Sacred Heart of Jesus"

Pope Benedict XVI will grant " Partial Indulgence is offered to all faithful each time they pray five Our Father, Ave Maria and Gloria Patri, or any other duly approved prayer "in honour of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, to ask that priests maintain purity and sanctity of life".
5 Our Father...
5 Hail Mary....
5 Glory Be.....Amen
O Sacred Heart of Jesus we trust in you.

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

Easter-won

Easter-won

O my Jesus, You have said: "Truly I say to you, ask and it will be given you;seek and you will find, knock and it will be open to you." Behold, I knock, I seek,and I ask for the grace of strengh for Fr Allard
(Prayer of Saint Pio of Pietrelcina.)

Our father.........,Hail Mary........., glory be to the father.........AMEN

Sacred Heart of Jesus, I place all my trust in you.

highprayer highprayer highprayer

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum