Our Lady For Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our aim is to conform our beliefs to the Magisterium of the Catholic Church under the patronage of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

Please pray for my daughter Haley 2ih01sx

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please pray for my daughter Haley

+2
Easter-won
Our-Lady-Of-Victory
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Please pray for my daughter Haley Empty Please pray for my daughter Haley Mon May 04, 2009 10:29 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Please pray for my daughter Haley. She has a sore throat and is not feeling well..and I'm keeping her home from school. Everything will be sanitized. I am not concerned yet. I've entrusted her to Our Lady of Guadalupe and I really trust Her. We have extra food and water and herbs stored, thank God. Hawthorne Berries are given to her every 2 hours to build her immune system.

This message is repeated in the prayer request section. Pray for Steven too.

Note the Swine Flu has been raised to a level 5..
:smilepope:
blessyou

2Please pray for my daughter Haley Empty Re: Please pray for my daughter Haley Mon May 04, 2009 10:42 am

Easter-won

Easter-won

prayer will be offer for her at Holy Mass ,rosary pray and Divine Mercy pray for Haley and all of you for 9 days.
Amen
roonie

PS. Miss all of you, hope I will have more time coming here soon

3Please pray for my daughter Haley Empty Re: Please pray for my daughter Haley Tue May 05, 2009 1:50 am

Roman

Roman

Praying also, to the Queen of Peace,

Our Blessed Mother Marija of Medjugorje

for Haley

PEACE OF OUR CHRIST

4Please pray for my daughter Haley Empty Re: Please pray for my daughter Haley Tue May 05, 2009 6:24 pm

Nike

Prayers for Haley, and for the rest of the family.

God bless all of you

5Please pray for my daughter Haley Empty Re: Please pray for my daughter Haley Tue May 05, 2009 9:05 pm

ForHimthruHer

ForHimthruHer

praying for Haley and Steven...

Linda praying

6Please pray for my daughter Haley Empty Re: Please pray for my daughter Haley Wed May 06, 2009 12:57 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

knight1 Haley's out of the red zone..

grouphug

Last edited by Our-Lady-Of-Victory on Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

7Please pray for my daughter Haley Empty Re: Please pray for my daughter Haley Wed May 13, 2009 4:24 pm

jed

Prayers for Haley always.
Hail Mary said.
God bless.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum