Our Lady For Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our aim is to conform our beliefs to the Magisterium of the Catholic Church under the patronage of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

The Pro-Life Corner 2ih01sx

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Pro-Life Corner

+2
Nike
ForHimthruHer
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Pro-Life Corner Empty The Pro-Life Corner Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:49 pm

ForHimthruHer

ForHimthruHer

I am going to continue something I inadvertently started on another forum, here... you will find it under the Our Lady for Life section.

I began a little "Pro-life Corner" (the real one) over two years ago on another forum... for some reason it just wouldn't/didn't work out; I understand it was taken down today, which makes me very sad. I believe it had to do with those who found themselves compromising their Moral Catholic Faith in order to vote for their political
party during the past election. But then again, it wasn't always about politics; it just seemed we butted heads so much, sadder yet because we were supposed to be Catholic... it seemed there was always some kind of contention. As you well know there is much confusion in the Church at this time in the history of our world. We really never were able to have a mature objective discussion there. I am confident that we won't, we haven't had that problem here. But those of us that come and post here understand the premise behind what happened there, that premise was/is "Moral Relativity." We cannot serve two Masters, and we will not try to do so here on this forum. I appreciate everything everyone here has had to say and share on this most URGENT issue of "LIFE." Thank you and God bless all of you!

Let us pray:

May Our Lady of Guadalupe bless our motives and guide us to teach what it means to respect and preserve LIFE!
Help us to touch the hearts of others who simply are not aware of the truth for whatever reason; help us to do this with love in Jesus Name. Amen

~A prayer to be recited with the Rosary of the Unborn:

Divine infant Jesus, as we pray this Rosary, we ask you to remove from the heart of the world the desire to commit the sin of abortion. Remove the veil of deceit Satan has placed over hearts which portrays promiscuity as a freedom, and reveal it for what it is---slavery to sin.

Place over the heart of the world a renewed respect for LIFE at the moment of conception. Amen
From Our Blessed Mother at Holy Love Ministries
August 27, 2005

Last edited by ForHimthruHer on Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:34 pm; edited 2 times in total

2The Pro-Life Corner Empty Re: The Pro-Life Corner Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:36 pm

Nike

Thank you dear Linda..

I know that it was a great disappointment over at the other site, but your efforts there were not in vain...
Many , many people benefitted from your posts and it gave us all a connection that would not have been possible otherwise.
How many beautiful and loving people were acquainted there, and how much good has proceeded from your dedicated posts..
The pro-life section served and served well. Many hidden factors were brought to light and have made clear where prayers and work are needed..

I am looking forward to staying abreast to all that is going on in the pr0-life movement and thank you once again for all your work on behalf of the *litle ones*

God Bless you

Mary

3The Pro-Life Corner Empty Re: The Pro-Life Corner Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:10 pm

Grace

Linda, your post is so well put. It seems that many people are willing to give up their moral conscience in order to fully support a political belief. I can possibly understand how people without a true belief in our Lord could support "worldly" things over the sanctity of life, but it is beyond me how a supposed true believer in our Lord and our Blessed Mother could take a stance that supports something that is indescribably evil. And all to vote and support a politician.

I am so glad there is someone like yourself who is truely dedicated to life and will undauntedly state the truth. I don't think there is a more important issue in our history than the protection of the unborn, who have no voice. To have Catholics take a position of "looking the other way" is extremely sorrowful. All we can do is state what is morally right and continue to pray for not only the unborn, but for our leaders and those who support politics over life.

Like Nike (didn't mean to make it sound like a rhyme Very Happy ) said, I also look forward to staying in touch with the pro-life issues and thank you for you dedication and labor of love. God bless, Grace

Last edited by Our-Lady-Of-Victory on Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changed font color to black on this topic by Admin)

4The Pro-Life Corner Empty Re: The Pro-Life Corner Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:49 pm

ForHimthruHer

ForHimthruHer

Thank you Nike and Grace, there are no words that can express my gratitude for the enormous support I've had all along from each and every one of you... all of you! I could not have done it without you; truth be told the fact is, it isn't about me, it's about all of us for the babies... I truly love and care for all of you... I thank God and Mother Mary for the opportunity to fight this fight, side by side with you and I wouldn't choose any other than you. I feel very blessed to know you. grouphug

blessyou

Linda

5The Pro-Life Corner Empty Re: The Pro-Life Corner Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:28 am

DebconLady

DebconLady

Our Mother who holds these babies in her arms is smiling upon all of you. Thank you for atleast drying one of Her Tears!

For those who compromise: Today's Gospel

Matthew 5: 17 - 19
17 "Think not that I have come to abolish the law and the prophets; I have come not to abolish them but to fulfil them.
18 For truly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the law until all is accomplished.
19 Whoever then relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but he who does them and teaches them shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
Let us never relax the Law that "Thou Shall Not Kill"

God Bless All of You!
Love you
(((Hugs)))

6The Pro-Life Corner Empty Re: The Pro-Life Corner Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:46 pm

Easter-won

Easter-won

Thank you Linda.
On Our Lady of medjugorje 28 anniversary Celebration at 6:00 PM Mass Fr Svet spoke about how Fr Corapi did a good job defend
the unborn , helping the pro-life and speak up against Our President in this matter . Well Our Lady sure help other heard about it in Medjugorje.

God Bless you.

May Our Lady of Guadalupe bless our motives and guide us to teach what it means to respect and preserve LIFE! Help us to touch the hearts of others who simply are not aware of the truth for whatever reason; help us to do this with love in Jesus Name. Amen

7The Pro-Life Corner Empty Re: The Pro-Life Corner Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:43 pm

Steven

Thank you, Linda, for all the hard work you do on behalf of unborn children. I followed your efforts on the other site and I honor your uncompromising stand to defend unborn children. It saddens and confuses me how Catholic people can so easily look the other way. Abortion is and always will be a hienous crime, a punch in the face to Our God and Our Lady, an evil and corroding thread that will ultimately end life as we know it. But until that day, your mission to Love and Serve The Lord is a True Calling. When God chooses to take command of this inhuman action that causes people to rationalize and justify killing unborn children, I am certain that you will be lifted up to be with Him in His Full Glory. God Bless you, Linda.

Lord Jesus, Protect and Save Unborn Children, Amen.

Steven

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum