Our Lady For Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our aim is to conform our beliefs to the Magisterium of the Catholic Church under the patronage of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 2 2ih01sx

You are not connected. Please login or register

Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory

+5
ForHimthruHer
Admin
Our-Lady-Of-Victory
jed
Easter-won
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 9]

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

"If it were but known how great is the power of the good souls in Purgatory with the Heart of God, and if we knew all the graces we can obtain through their intercession, they would not be so much forgotten. We must, therefore, pray much for them, that they may pray much for us."
--- St. John Vianney

O Lord God Almighty! I beseech Thee, by the Precious Blood which Thy divine Son, Jesus, shed in the Garden, deliver the souls in Purgatory, especially the most forsaken one, and bring it into Thy glory, there to praise Thee and bless Thee forever. Amen.

Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 2 2us8zgp

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Post by Easter-won on Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:28 am
Devotion of St. Bernard to the Shoulder Wound of Jesus:
(Releases 30,000 souls each time it is prayed.)

O Loving Jesus, meek Lamb of God, I a miserable sinner, salute and worship
the most Sacred Wound of Your Shoulder on which You bore Your heavy Cross,
which so tore Your Flesh and laid bare Your Bones as to inflict on You an
anguish greater than any other Wound of Your Most Blessed Body. I adore
You, O Jesus most sorrowful; I praise and glorify You and give You thanks
for this most sacred and painful Wound, beseeching You by the crushing
burden of Your heavy Cross to be merciful to the souls in purgatory and to
me, a sinner, to forgive me all my mortal and venial sins, and to lead me
on towards Heaven along the Way of Your Cross. Amen.

Easter-won

Easter-won

Our Lord Jesus told St. Gertrude the great that the following prayer would release 1,000 souls from Purgatory each time it is said.
And Our Lady said " christmas is the day of the year when most souls are delivered.
Let storming the heaven gate with this pray so many,many souls will be released.

ETERNAL FATHER, I OFFER THEE THE MOST PRECIOUS BLOOD OF THY DIVINE SON,JESUS,IN UNION WITH THE MASSES SAID
THROUGHOUT THE WORLD TODAY, FOR ALL THE HOLY SOULS IN PURGATORY, FOR SINNERS EVERYWHERE, FOR SINNERS IN THE UNIVERSAL CHURCH, THOSE IN MY OWN HOME AND WITHIN MY FAMILY. AMEN

ST Gertrude The Great Pray for Us

Admin

highprayer ... heaven...... heaven ....heaven

Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 2 5v4qi0

This is OLOV..

I started praying several prayers to release 1000 purgatory souls, but Our Lady asked me to continue to pray the St. Bernard's 30,000 devotional prayer instead, using the rosary beads. This means 1,655,000 souls have been released! heaven O Bless the Lord, bless His Holy Name! Amen.
heaven

highprayer highprayer highprayer signofcross heaven

55Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 2 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:09 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Last night:

Our Lady asked me to continue to pray the St. Bernard's prayer - to release 30,000 poor souls from purgatory. Pray each St. Bernard prayer on the rosary beads.

St Padre Pio states, "We must empty purgatory with our prayers." 1,650,000 souls were released. They are holy and very grateful souls. Now millions of souls will help us reach sanctity. O Bless the Lord, O my soul, bless His Holy Name.

Volume 5, Chapter 631. The Last Teachings before Ascension-Day. Jesus Explains Church; and What Is Dear to His Heart

Poem on Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:27 pm

NOTE: Purgatory is special. Jesus explains how we can enter Heaven by praying and suffering for these souls.

« In My Church there will always be priests, doctors, prophets, exorcizers, confessors, people who work miracles or are inspired, as is necessary so that peoples may have from the Church what is necessary. Heaven: the Church Triumphant will not leave the Church Teaching all alone, and the latter will assist the Church Militant. They are not three bodies. They are only one Body. There is no division among them, but communion of love and of purpose: to love Charity and enjoy it in Heaven, its Kingdom. And for this reason the Church Militant will have to provide with love for the suffrages on behalf of that part of it which, already destined to the Church Triumphant, is still excluded from it, because of the satisfactory expiation of faults absolved but not entirely expiated with regard to the Perfect Divine Justice. In the mystic Body everything is to be done in love and through love. Because love is the blood that circulates in it. Assist your brothers who are being purified. As I said that the works of corporal mercy achieve a reward for you, in Heaven, so I told you that also the spiritual ones achieve it for you. And I truly tell you that a prayer for the souls of the dead, that they may enter into peace, is a great work of mercy, for which God will bless you and the souls for whom you have prayed will be grateful. When, at the resurrection of the bodies, you are all gathered before Christ Judge, among those whom I will bless, there will be also those who showed love for their brothers who were being purified, making offerings and praying for their peace. I tell you. Not one of the good actions will be left without fruit, and many will shine brightly in Heaven, without having preached, administered, made apostolic journeys, embraced special states, but only because they-prayed and suffered to give peace to the souls that were being purified, to lead men to conversion. They also, priests unknown to the world, unknown apostles, victims whom God alone sees, will receive the reward of the workers of the Lord, as of their lives they made a perpetual sacrifice of love for their brothers and for the glory of God. I truly tell you that one can arrive at eternal life along many ways, and this is one of them, and it is so dear to My Heart. Have you anything else to ask? Speak up. »

Bless all the souls in Purgatory Dear Lord, we pray for them to be purified speedily!
Amen

Peace in Christ
poem

jed

Thank you OLOV.
Amen.

58Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 2 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:19 am

Easter-won

Easter-won

ETERNAL FATHER, I OFFER THEE THE MOST PRECIOUS BLOOD OF THY DIVINE SON,JESUS,IN UNION WITH THE MASSES SAID
THROUGHOUT THE WORLD TODAY, FOR ALL THE HOLY SOULS IN PURGATORY, FOR SINNERS EVERYWHERE, FOR SINNERS IN THE UNIVERSAL CHURCH, THOSE IN MY OWN HOME AND WITHIN MY FAMILY. AMEN

ST Gertrude The Great Pra
y for Us

59Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 2 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:30 pm

Easter-won

Easter-won

60Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 2 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:59 am

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

61Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 2 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:54 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Eternal Father, I offer thee the Most Precious Blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Mass said throughout the world today. For all the holy souls in purgatory, for sinners everywhere, for sinners in the Universal Church, those in my own home and within my family. Jesus I love you. Amen.

62Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 2 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:48 am

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

63Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 2 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:19 am

Easter-won

Easter-won

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

65Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 2 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Wed May 13, 2009 11:21 am

Admin

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

67Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 2 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Thu May 14, 2009 11:01 am

jed

Hail Mary Said
God Bless!

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

69Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 2 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Sun May 17, 2009 10:44 am

Admin

ForHimthruHer

ForHimthruHer

1000 more!

ETERNAL FATHER, I OFFER THEE THE MOST PRECIOUS BLOOD OF THY DIVINE SON, JESUS, IN UNION WITH THE MASSES SAID THROUGHOUT THE WORLD TODAY, FOR ALL THE HOLY SOULS IN PURGATORY, FOR SINNERS EVERYWHERE, FOR SINNERS IN THE UNIVERSAL CHURCH, THOSE IN MY OWN HOME AND THOSE WITHIN MY FAMILY. AMEN

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

72Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 2 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Fri May 22, 2009 11:53 am

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

73Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 2 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Fri May 22, 2009 12:58 pm

ForHimthruHer

ForHimthruHer

1000 more!

ETERNAL FATHER, I OFFER THEE THE MOST PRECIOUS BLOOD OF THY DIVINE SON, JESUS, IN UNION WITH THE MASSES SAID THROUGHOUT THE WORLD TODAY, FOR ALL THE HOLY SOULS IN PURGATORY, FOR SINNERS EVERYWHERE, FOR SINNERS IN THE UNIVERSAL CHURCH, THOSE IN MY OWN HOME AND THOSE WITHIN MY FAMILY. AMEN

St. Gertrude The Great Pray for Us

Linda
praying praying praying

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Eternal Father, I offer thee the Most Precious Blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Mass said throughout the world today. For all the holy souls in purgatory, for sinners everywhere, for sinners in the Universal Church, those in my own home and within my family. Jesus I love you. Amen.

75Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 2 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Fri May 29, 2009 11:33 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

76Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 2 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:25 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Prayer releases 1000 souls in purgatory!!!

77Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 2 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:13 am

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

78Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 2 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:57 am

Easter-won

Easter-won

prayer said. Amen

Hail Mary

79Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 2 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:03 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

80Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 2 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:46 am

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

81Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 2 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:29 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 2 2u6z1ud

It is written holy souls can remain in purgatory until the end of time, because the holy souls in purgatory are forgotten.

click on small arrow

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Most Precious Blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in purgatory, for sinners everywhere, for sinners in the universal Church, those in my own home and within my family. Amen.

Prayed 3x in honor of the Trinitarian.

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

Admin

Eternal Father I offer thee the most precious blood of Thy Divine Son Jesus in union with the Masses said throughout the world today, for the holy souls in purgatory, for those in my own home and those within my family. Amen.

Prayed 3x times in honor of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Eternal Father I offer thee the most precious blood of Thy Divine Son Jesus in union with the Masses said throughout the world today, for the holy souls in purgatory, for those in my own home and those within my family. Amen.

Prayed 3x times in honor of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

88Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 2 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:02 pm

Admin

flowers Eternal Father I offer thee the most precious blood of Thy Divine Son Jesus in union with the Masses said throughout the world today, kiss4you for the holy souls in purgatory, for those in my own home and those within my family. Amen.

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

90Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 2 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:12 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Eternal Father I offer You the most Precious Blood of your Divine Son Jesus, in union with the Masses said throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory, for sinners everywhere, for sinners in the universal church, those in my own home and within my family.

Amen!

Prayed 3x in honor of the Trinitarian. Now I'm asking these 3000 released souls to go minster to Linda + Mary and to please send their guardian angels (wow that's 6000 divine assistance + heart sending my guardian too angel Padre Pio please remain with them..heart ) Love you Linda + Mary rose ! hug3

91Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 2 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:42 am

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

Easter-won

Easter-won

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless you.

Easter-won

Easter-won

95Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 2 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:59 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Eternal Father
I offer You the most Precious Blood of your Divine Son Jesus, in union with the Masses said throughout the world today,
for all the holy souls in Purgatory,
for sinners everywhere,
for sinners in the universal church,
those in my own home and within my family.

Amen.

Prayed 3x to honor the Trinitarian.

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

97Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 2 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:56 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Eternal Father
I offer You the most Precious Blood of your Divine Son Jesus,
in union with the Masses said throughout the world today,
for sinners everywhere,

Amen.

Easter-won

Easter-won

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

100Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 2 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:58 pm

Easter-won

Easter-won

Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 2 15ufqoSaint Gertrude of Helfta
Virgin
Born January 6, 1256, Eisleben, Thuringia, Holy Roman Empire
Died November 17, 1302 (aged 46), Helfta, Saxony
Venerated in Roman Catholic Church
Feast November 16
Attributes crown, lily, taper
Patronage West Indies; travelers; Naples (co-patron)

Eternal Father
I offer You the most Precious Blood of your Divine Son Jesus,
in union with the Masses said throughout the world today,
for sinners everywhere,

Amen.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum