Our Lady For Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our aim is to conform our beliefs to the Magisterium of the Catholic Church under the patronage of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 7 2ih01sx

You are not connected. Please login or register

Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory

+5
ForHimthruHer
Admin
Our-Lady-Of-Victory
jed
Easter-won
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 9]

301Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 7 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:24 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Our-Lady-Of-Victory wrote:
Our-Lady-Of-Victory wrote:1
Our-Lady-Of-Victory wrote:“Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Most Precious Blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory. For sinners everywhere, for sinners in the universal church, those in my own home and within my family. Jesus I love you. Amen.

Our-Lady-Of-Victory wrote:“Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Most Precious Blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory. For sinners everywhere, for sinners in the universal church, those in my own home and within my family. Jesus I love you. Amen.

302Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 7 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:25 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

303Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 7 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:11 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

“Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Most Precious Blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory. For sinners everywhere, for sinners in the universal church, those in my own home and within my family. Jesus I love you. Amen.”

“Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Most Precious Blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory. For sinners everywhere, for sinners in the universal church, those in my own home and within my family. Jesus I love you. Amen.”

304Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 7 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:04 am

Easter-won

Easter-won

ETERNAL FATHER, I OFFER THEE THE MOST PRECIOUS BLOOD OF THY DIVINE SON, JESUS,IN UNION WITH THE MASSES SAID
THROUGHOUT THE WORLD TODAY, FOR ALL THE HOLY SOULS IN PURGATORY, FOR SINNERS EVERYWHERE, FOR SINNERS IN THE UNIVERSAL CHURCH, THOSE IN MY OWN HOME AND WITHIN MY FAMILY. AMEN

O my sweet Jesus I trust in you.
Holy Mother Mary pray for us

ST Gertrude The Great Pray for Us

305Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 7 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:08 am

jed

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now and
at the hour of our death.
Amen.

306Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 7 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:08 am

jed

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
pray for us sinners now and
at the hour of our death.
Amen.

307Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 7 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:20 am

trust in him

ETERNAL FATHER, I OFFER THEE THE MOST PRECIOUS BLOOD OF THY DIVINE SON, JESUS,IN UNION WITH THE MASSES SAID
THROUGHOUT THE WORLD TODAY, FOR ALL THE HOLY SOULS IN PURGATORY, FOR SINNERS EVERYWHERE, FOR SINNERS IN THE UNIVERSAL CHURCH, THOSE IN MY OWN HOME AND WITHIN MY FAMILY. AMEN

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 7 34e9t3r

309Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 7 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:17 am

Easter-won

Easter-won

310Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 7 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:18 am

Easter-won

Easter-won

311Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 7 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:18 am

Easter-won

Easter-won

312Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 7 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:43 pm

Easter-won

Easter-won

313Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 7 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:38 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

314Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 7 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:42 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Our-Lady-Of-Victory wrote:Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 7 34e9t3r

315Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 7 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:44 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

316Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 7 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:00 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

317Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 7 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:05 am

Easter-won

Easter-won

318Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 7 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:53 pm

jed

Hail Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is with thee;
blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

319Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 7 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:31 am

Easter-won

Easter-won

320Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 7 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:13 am

Easter-won

Easter-won

321Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 7 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:55 pm

trust in him

322Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 7 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:15 am

Easter-won

Easter-won

323Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 7 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:12 am

Easter-won

Easter-won

324Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 7 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:23 am

Easter-won

Easter-won

325Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 7 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:13 pm

trust in him

326Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 7 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:47 pm

Easter-won

Easter-won

327Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 7 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:22 am

jed

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

328Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 7 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:59 am

jed

Amen.

329Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 7 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:49 pm

jed

Amen.

330Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 7 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:57 pm

jed

This is the way we should see Christ. He is our friend, our brother; He is whatever isgood and beautiful. He is everything. Yet, He is still a friend and He shouts it out, "You're my friends, don't you understand that? We're brothers. I'm not...I don't hold hell in my hands. I am not threatening you. I love you. I want you to enjoy life together with me."

Love Christ and put nothing before His Love. He is joy, He is life, He is light. Christ is Everything. He is the ultimate desire, He is everything. Everything beautiful is in Christ.

Somebody who is Christ's must love Christ, and when he loves Christ he is delivered from the Devil, from hell and from death.

Porphyrios Bairaktaris

331Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 7 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:11 am

Tarek E. Chidiac

Admin

ETERNAL FATHER, I OFFER THEE THE MOST PRECIOUS BLOOD OF THY DIVINE SON,JESUS,IN UNION WITH THE MASSES SAID

332Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 7 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:18 pm

Tarek E. Chidiac

Admin

ETERNAL FATHER, I OFFER THEE THE MOST PRECIOUS BLOOD OF THY DIVINE SON,JESUS,IN UNION WITH THE MASSES SAID

333Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 7 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:26 pm

Tarek E. Chidiac

Admin

334Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 7 Empty Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:41 pm

Admin

Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 7 Fa7tba
Our Lord Jesus told St. Gertrude The Great that the following prayer would release 1,000 souls from Purgatory each time we pray.  And Our Lady said " Christmas is the day of the year when most souls are delivered.  Let's storm Heaven's Gate with this prayer so many, many souls will be released.

ETERNAL FATHER, I OFFER THEE THE MOST PRECIOUS BLOOD OF THY DIVINE SON, JESUS, IN UNION WITH THE MASSES SAID THROUGHOUT THE WORLD TODAY, FOR ALL THE HOLY SOULS IN PURGATORY,  FOR SINNERS EVERYWHERE,  FOR SINNERS IN THE UNIVERSAL CHURCH,  THOSE IN MY OWN HOME AND WITHIN MY FAMILY.   AMEN.

335Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 7 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:46 pm

Admin

Admin wrote:
Our Lord Jesus told St. Gertrude The Great that the following prayer would release 1,000 souls from Purgatory each time we pray.  And Our Lady said " Christmas is the day of the year when most souls are delivered.  Let's storm Heaven's Gate with this prayer so many, many souls will be released.

ETERNAL FATHER, I OFFER THEE THE MOST PRECIOUS BLOOD OF THY DIVINE SON, JESUS, IN UNION WITH THE MASSES SAID THROUGHOUT THE WORLD TODAY, FOR ALL THE HOLY SOULS IN PURGATORY,  FOR SINNERS EVERYWHERE,  FOR SINNERS IN THE UNIVERSAL CHURCH,  THOSE IN MY OWN HOME AND WITHIN MY FAMILY.   AMEN.

336Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 7 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:40 am

NeedImprovement

NeedImprovement
Admin

Eternal Father , I offer you the most precious Blood of your Divine Son Jesus, in union with the Masses said throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory, for sinners everywhere, for sinners in the universal Church, those in my own home and within my family.

Amen ...

2 Maccabees 12:45

" It is therefore a holy and wholesome thought to pray for the dead, that they may be loosed from sins. "

337Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 7 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:04 pm

Admin

Admin wrote:

338Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 7 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:40 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

ETERNAL FATHER, I OFFER THEE THE MOST PRECIOUS BLOOD OF THY DIVINE SON, JESUS, IN UNION WITH THE MASSES SAID THROUGHOUT THE WORLD TODAY, FOR ALL THE HOLY SOULS IN PURGATORY,  FOR SINNERS EVERYWHERE,  FOR SINNERS IN THE UNIVERSAL CHURCH,  THOSE IN MY OWN HOME AND WITHIN MY FAMILY.   AMEN. console 

339Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 7 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:08 am

Admin

Diary of St. Faustina Kowlaska, 58

One night, a sister who had died two months previously came to me.
She was a sister of the first choir. I saw her in a terrible condition, all in flames with her face painfully distorted. This lasted only a short time, and then she disappeared. A shudder went through my soul because I did not know whether she was suffering in PURGATORY or in hell. Nevertheless, I redoubled my prayers for her. The next night she came again, but I saw her in an even more horrible state, in the midst of flames which were even more intense, and despair was written all over her face. I was astonished to see her in a worse condition after the prayers I had offered for her,

and I asked, “Haven’t my prayers helped you?”

She answered that my prayers had not helped her and that nothing would help her.

I said to her, “And the prayers which the whole community has offered for you, have they not been any help to you?”

She said no, that these prayers had helped some other souls.

I replied, “If my prayers are not helping you, Sister, please stop coming to me.” She disappeared at once. Despite this, I kept on praying.

After some time she came back again to me during the night, but already her appearance had changed. There were no longer any flames, as there had been before, and her face was radiant, her eyes beaming with joy. She told me that I had a true love for my neighbor and that many other souls had profited from my prayers. She urged me not to cease praying for the souls in PURGATORY, and she added that she herself would not remain there much longer. How astounding are the decrees of God! (Diary of St. Faustina Kowlaska, 58)

Last edited by Admin on Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total

340Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 7 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:41 am

NeedImprovement

NeedImprovement
Admin

Eternal Father , I offer you the most precious Blood of your Divine Son Jesus, in union with the Masses said throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory, for sinners everywhere, for sinners in the universal Church, those in my own home and within my family.

Amen ...

2 Maccabees 12:45

" It is therefore a holy and wholesome thought to pray for the dead, that they may be loosed from sins. "

Admin

Our-Lady-Of-Victory wrote:Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 7 Fa7tbaPraying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 7 34e9t3r

"Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Most Precious Blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the masses said throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory, for sinners everywhere, for sinners in the universal church, those in my own home and within my family. Amen."

Last edited by Admin on Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Wednesday: Petitions For The Holy Souls In Purgatory
O Jesus, for our pride You were lacerated with scourges and ignominiously crowned with thorns. Through this Your extreme humility, I humbly beg You, have mercy on the Holy Souls in Purgatory, especially those for whom I wish to pray.  Grant that they may speedily obtain the crown of eternal glory in Heaven.

Our Father.. Hail Mary ..

Prayer For A Deceased Mother
O God, You have commanded us to honor our father and our mother. In Your clemency, have mercy on the soul of my mother and free her from her sins. Grant that I may see her in the joy of eternal light, through Christ Our Lord. Amen.

Prayer For A Deceased Father
O God, You have commanded us to honor our father and mother. In Your mercy have on the soul of my father and free him from his sins.  Grant that I may see him in the joy of eternal light through Christ Our Lord. Amen.

Prayer For A Deceased Priest
O God, Thou didst raise Thy servant, Fr. George Allard and all deceased priests, to the sacred priesthood of Jesus Christ, according to the Order of Melchisedek, giving him the sublime power to offer the Eternal Sacrifice, to bring the Body and Blood of Thy Son Jesus Christ down upon the altar, and to absolve the sins of men in Thine own Holy Name. We beseech Thee to reward his faithfulness and to forget his faults, admitting him speedily into Thy Holy Presence, there to enjoy forever the recompense of his labors. This we ask through Jesus Christ Thy Son, our Lord. Amen.

Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Most Precious Blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the masses said throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory, for sinners everywhere, for sinners in the universal church, those in my own home and within my family. Amen.

De Profundis

Our of the depths I cry to You, O Lord.
Lord, hear my voice!
Let Your ears be attentive to my voice in supplication.
If You, O Lord, mark iniquities, Lord who can stand?
But with You is forgiveness, that You may be revered.
I trust in the Lord; my soul trusts in His word.
My soul waits for the Lord more than sentinels wait for the dawn,
For with the Lord is kindness, and with Him is plenteous redemption;
And He will redeem Israel from all their iniquities.

Prayer For Deceased Relatives

O God, to whom it belongs to have mercy and to spare, we humbly entreat You for the souls of our relatives ____and friends ______ , whom You have called from this world. Do not deliver them into the hands of the enemy nor forget them forever but bid Your holy angels to receive them into Your home in Paradise. Since they believed and hoped in You, may they not undergo the pains of Hell but possess eternal joys, through Christ Our Lord. Amen.

343Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 7 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:36 am

Admin

Thursday: Petitions For The Holy Souls In Purgatory
O Jesus, on departing this world You left us Your flesh and blood for food and drink.  Through Your infinite love, I humbly beg You, have mercy on the Holy Souls in Purgatory, especially those for whom I wish to pray. Conduct them to the fountains of life and grant that they may soon eat and drink at Your banquet Table in the Kingdom of Heaven.

Our Father.. Hail Mary ..

O God, You have commanded us to honor our father and our mother. In Your clemency, have mercy on the soul of my mother and free her from her sins. Grant that I may see her in the joy of eternal light, through Christ Our Lord. Amen.

O God, You have commanded us to honor our father and mother. In Your mercy have on the soul of my father and free him from his sins.  Grant that I may see him in the joy of eternal light through Christ Our Lord. Amen.

O God, Thou didst raise Thy servant, Fr. George Allard and all deceased priests, to the sacred priesthood of Jesus Christ, according to the Order of Melchisedech, giving him the sublime power to offer the Eternal Sacrifice, to bring the Body and Blood of Thy Son Jesus Christ down upon the altar, and to absolve the sins of men in Thine own Holy Name. We beseech Thee to reward his faithfulness and to forget his faults, admitting him speedily into Thy Holy Presence, there to enjoy forever the recompense of his labors. This we ask through Jesus Christ Thy Son, our Lord. Amen.

Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Most Precious Blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the masses said throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory, for sinners everywhere, for sinners in the universal church, those in my own home and within my family. Amen.

De Profundis

Lord, hear my voice!

O God, to whom it belongs to have mercy and to spare, we humbly entreat You for the souls of our relatives ____and friends ______ , whom You have called from this world. Do not deliver them into the hands of the enemy nor forget them forever but bid Your holy angels to receive them into Your home in Paradise. Since they believed and hoped in You, may they not undergo the pains of Hell but possess eternal joys, through Christ Our Lord. Amen.

344Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 7 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:45 am

Admin

When we love, we remember; and this memory, the effect of love is not a barren thought. It resolves into deeds for the loved one. Why when sorrow is united with faith, should not our sad memories resolve themselves into sentiments sweet and precious to the soul? To recall the features, the accents, the manners and the sentiments of the loved one is still to see him, to hear him, to touch him, and to associate with him with the joys and the sorrows which he formerly shared.

Divine Heart of Jesus, convert the heart, save the dying, set free the holy souls in purgatory.

Eternal Father, I offer thee the Most Precious Blood of Jesus Christ in atonement for my sins, and in supplication for the Holy souls in Purgatory, and for their needs and for the needs of the holy Church.

345Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 7 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:30 pm

Admin

Admin wrote:

When we love, we remember; and this memory, the effect of love is not a barren thought. It resolves into deeds for the loved one. Why when sorrow is united with faith, should not our sad memories resolve themselves into sentiments sweet and precious to the soul? To recall the features, the accents, the manners and the sentiments of the loved one is still to see him, to hear him, to touch him, and to associate with him with the joys and the sorrows which he formerly shared.

Divine Heart of Jesus, convert the heart, save the dying, set free the holy souls in purgatory.

Eternal Father, I offer thee the Most Precious Blood of Jesus Christ in atonement for my sins, and in supplication for the Holy souls in Purgatory, and for their needs and for the needs of the holy Church.

Petitions for the Holy Souls in Purgatory

Friday:

O Jesus by a most unjust judgment You were condemned to a most bitter death, so that You might deliver us from eternal damnation. Through the abyss of Your mercy, I beg You, have mercy on the Holy Souls in Purgatory, especially those for whom I wish to pray. Let them soon hear these words of consolation:  "Your sins and punishments are forgiven You."
Our Father .... Hail Mary ..

Admin

Our-Lady-Of-Victory wrote:Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 7 34e9t3r

347Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 7 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:58 am

Admin

Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

348Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 7 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:24 am

Admin

Admin wrote:

O God, Thou didst raise Thy servant, Fr. George Allard and all deceased priests, to the sacred priesthood of Jesus Christ, according to the Order of Melchisedech, giving him the sublime power to offer the Eternal Sacrifice, to bring the Body and Blood of Thy Son Jesus Christ down upon the altar, and to absolve the sins of men in Thine own Holy Name. We beseech Thee to reward his faithfulness and to forget his faults, admitting him speedily into Thy Holy Presence, there to enjoy forever the recompense of his labors. This we ask through Jesus Christ Thy Son, our Lord. Amen.

De Profundis

Lord, hear my voice!

349Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 7 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:48 am

Admin

Admin wrote:

De Profundis

Lord, hear my voice!

350Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 7 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:21 am

Admin

The Divine Gardener
Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 7 2132muq
The heart that is watered by the tears of the Heart of Jesus will by it's sweet fragrance enrapture the Church on earth and in heaven.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum