Our Lady For Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our aim is to conform our beliefs to the Magisterium of the Catholic Church under the patronage of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 4 2ih01sx

You are not connected. Please login or register

Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory

+5
ForHimthruHer
Admin
Our-Lady-Of-Victory
jed
Easter-won
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 9]

151Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 4 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:43 pm

trust in him

ETERNAL FATHER, I OFFER THEE THE MOST PRECIOUS BLOOD OF THY DIVINE SON,JESUS,IN UNION WITH THE MASSES SAID
THROUGHOUT THE WORLD TODAY, FOR ALL THE HOLY SOULS IN PURGATORY, FOR SINNERS EVERYWHERE, FOR SINNERS IN THE UNIVERSAL CHURCH, THOSE IN MY OWN HOME AND WITHIN MY FAMILY. AMEN

152Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 4 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:08 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

“Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Most Precious Blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory. For sinners everywhere, for sinners in the universal church, those in my own home and within my family. Jesus I love you. Amen.”

153Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 4 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:16 pm

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac
Admin

Easter-won wrote:ETERNAL FATHER, I OFFER THEE THE MOST PRECIOUS BLOOD OF THY DIVINE SON,JESUS,IN UNION WITH THE MASSES SAID
THROUGHOUT THE WORLD TODAY, FOR ALL THE HOLY SOULS IN PURGATORY, FOR SINNERS EVERYWHERE, FOR SINNERS IN THE UNIVERSAL CHURCH, THOSE IN MY OWN HOME AND WITHIN MY FAMILY. AMEN

ST Gertrude The Great Pray for Us praying highprayer signofcross

154Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 4 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:36 pm

trust in him

ETERNAL FATHER, I OFFER THEE THE MOST PRECIOUS BLOOD OF THY DIVINE SON,JESUS,IN UNION WITH THE MASSES SAID

ST Gertrude The Great Pray for Us

155Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 4 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:53 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

“Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Most Precious Blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory. For sinners everywhere, for sinners in the universal church, those in my own home and within my family. Jesus I love you. Amen.”

156Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 4 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:26 pm

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac
Admin

157Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 4 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:34 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

158Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 4 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:37 pm

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac
Admin

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name.
Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it as it is in heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive
those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but
deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be world without end.
Amen

159Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 4 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:10 am

Easter-won

Easter-won

160Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 4 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:09 am

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac
Admin

161Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 4 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:06 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

“Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Most Precious Blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory. For sinners everywhere, for sinners in the universal church, those in my own home and within my family. Jesus I love you. Amen.

162Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 4 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:14 pm

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac
Admin

163Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 4 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:59 pm

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac
Admin

Tarek Ch 2 wrote:ETERNAL FATHER, I OFFER THEE THE MOST PRECIOUS BLOOD OF THY DIVINE SON,JESUS,IN UNION WITH THE MASSES SAID

164Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 4 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:55 am

Easter-won

Easter-won

165Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 4 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:24 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Our-Lady-Of-Victory wrote:“Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Most Precious Blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory. For sinners everywhere, for sinners in the universal church, those in my own home and within my family. Jesus I love you. Amen.

Our-Lady-Of-Victory wrote:“Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Most Precious Blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory. For sinners everywhere, for sinners in the universal church, those in my own home and within my family. Jesus I love you. Amen.

166Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 4 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:46 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Our-Lady-Of-Victory wrote:1

167Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 4 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:06 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

168Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 4 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:22 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

169Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 4 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:32 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

170Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 4 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:37 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

[/quote][/quote]

171Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 4 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:53 pm

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac
Admin

172Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 4 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:00 am

Easter-won

Easter-won

173Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 4 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:04 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

174Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 4 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:47 pm

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac
Admin

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name.
Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it as it is in heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive
those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but
deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be world without end.
Amen

175Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 4 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:43 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

176Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 4 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:10 pm

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac
Admin

Our Father who art in Heaven
Hallowed Be Thy Name
Thy Kingdom Come
Thy Will Be Done on Earth as it is in Heaven
Give us this day our daily Bread and
forgive us our debts as we forgive our debtors and
lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil
For Thine is the Kingdom and
The Power and
The Glory ..
Forever ..
Amen.

Hail Mary full of grace
the Lord is with thee!;
Blessed art thou among women and
Blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary
Mother of God
Pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory Be To The Father and To The Son and To The Holy Spirit
as it was in the beginning is now
and ever shall be ..
world without end.
Amen.

177Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 4 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:41 pm

jed

Hail Mary prayed.
God bless.

178Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 4 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:35 pm

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac
Admin

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come;
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.

179Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 4 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:05 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

180Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 4 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:06 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

181Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 4 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:06 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

182Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 4 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:06 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

183Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 4 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:07 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

184Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 4 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:16 pm

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac
Admin

Easter-won wrote:ETERNAL FATHER, I OFFER THEE THE MOST PRECIOUS BLOOD OF THY DIVINE SON,JESUS,IN UNION WITH THE MASSES SAID

praying highprayer signofcross
Amen

185Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 4 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:09 pm

Easter-won

Easter-won

Hallowed Be Thy Name
Thy Kingdom Come
The Power and
The Glory ..
Forever ..
Amen.

Hail Mary full of grace
the Lord is with thee!;
Holy Mary
Mother of God
Pray for us sinners now
Amen.

and ever shall be ..
world without end.
Amen.

186Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 4 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:09 am

jed

Hail Mary prayed.
God bless.

187Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 4 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:11 pm

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac
Admin

188Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 4 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:06 am

Easter-won

Easter-won

Hallowed Be Thy Name
Thy Kingdom Come
The Power and
The Glory ..
Forever ..
Amen.

Hail Mary full of grace
the Lord is with thee!;
Holy Mary
Mother of God
Pray for us sinners now
Amen.

and ever shall be ..
world without end.
Amen.

189Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 4 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:03 pm

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac
Admin

Amen.

Amen.

world without end.
Amen.

190Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 4 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:33 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

191Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 4 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:33 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Our-Lady-Of-Victory wrote:

192Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 4 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:36 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

193Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 4 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:08 pm

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac
Admin

Amen.

Amen.

world without end.
Amen.

194Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 4 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:45 am

jed

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee; blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

195Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 4 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:20 pm

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac
Admin

Amen.

Amen.

world without end.
Amen.

196Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 4 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:23 pm

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac
Admin

Amen.

Amen.

world without end.
Amen.

197Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 4 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:13 pm

jed

Hail Mary prayed.
God bless.

198Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 4 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:53 am

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac
Admin

Easter-won wrote:Our Lord Jesus told St. Gertrude the great that the following prayer would release 1,000 souls from Purgatory each time it is said.
And Our Lady said " christmas is the day of the year when most souls are delivered.
Let storming the heaven gate with this pray so many,many souls will be released.

Amen

199Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 4 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:01 pm

CC

Easter-won wrote:
Our Lord Jesus told St. Gertrude the great that the following prayer would release 1,000 souls from Purgatory each time it is said.
And Our Lady said " christmas is the day of the year when most souls are delivered.
Let storming the heaven gate with this pray so many,many souls will be released.

200Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 4 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:59 pm

jed

Amen.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum