Our Lady For Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our aim is to conform our beliefs to the Magisterium of the Catholic Church under the patronage of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 3 2ih01sx

You are not connected. Please login or register

Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory

+5
ForHimthruHer
Admin
Our-Lady-Of-Victory
jed
Easter-won
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 9]

101Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 3 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:07 pm

Easter-won

Easter-won

ETERNAL FATHER, I OFFER THEE THE MOST PRECIOUS BLOOD OF THY DIVINE SON,JESUS,IN UNION WITH THE MASSES SAID
THROUGHOUT THE WORLD TODAY, FOR ALL THE HOLY SOULS IN PURGATORY, FOR SINNERS EVERYWHERE, FOR SINNERS IN THE UNIVERSAL CHURCH, THOSE IN MY OWN HOME AND WITHIN MY FAMILY. AMEN

ST Gertrude The Great Pray for Us

102Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 3 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:37 pm

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

103Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 3 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:19 am

Easter-won

Easter-won

ETERNAL FATHER, I OFFER THEE THE MOST PRECIOUS BLOOD OF THY DIVINE SON,JESUS,IN UNION WITH THE MASSES SAID
THROUGHOUT THE WORLD TODAY, FOR ALL THE HOLY SOULS IN PURGATORY, FOR SINNERS EVERYWHERE, FOR SINNERS IN THE UNIVERSAL CHURCH, THOSE IN MY OWN HOME AND WITHIN MY FAMILY. AMEN

praying highprayer highprayer highprayer signofcross

104Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 3 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:09 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 3 2r4swex

Eternal Father
I offer You the most Precious Blood of your Divine Son Jesus,
in union with the Masses said throughout the world today,
for all the holy souls in Purgatory,
for sinners everywhere,
for sinners in the universal church,
those in my own home and within my family.

Amen.

Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 3 2r4swex

105Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 3 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:37 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Most Precious Blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in purgatory, for sinners everywhere, for sinners in the universal Church, those in my own home and within my family. Amen.

106Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 3 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:26 am

jed

Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 3 Dsc03316
Hail Mary said.
God bless.

107Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 3 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:57 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 3 2evettz
Eternal Father,
I offer Thee the precious blood of Thy Divine Son Jesus,
in union with the Mass said throughout the world today, for the holy souls in purgatory,
for the sinners in the Universal Church, in my home and within my family.
Amen.
Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 3 2evettz

108Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 3 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:54 am

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

109Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 3 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:25 pm

Easter-won

Easter-won

highprayer highprayer highprayer

110Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 3 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:54 pm

trust in him

prayer said. Amen

Hail Mary...........AMEN

Jesus we trust in you

111Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 3 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:58 am

trust in him

prayer said. Amen

Hail Mary

Jesus we trust in you

112Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 3 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:52 pm

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

113Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 3 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:31 am

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

114Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 3 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:07 am

Easter-won

Easter-won

Pray for Souls in Purgatory
Easter-won on Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:40 pm

Our Lord Jesus told St. Gertrude the great that the following prayer would release 1,000 souls from Purgatory each time it is said.
And Our Lady said " christmas is the day of the year when most souls are delivered.
Let storming the heaven gate with this pray so many,many souls will be released.

115Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 3 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:11 pm

jed

Amen.
Amen.
Amen.

116Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 3 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:37 am

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

117Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 3 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:20 am

Easter-won

Easter-won

ST Gertrude The Great Pray for Us highprayer highprayer highprayer

118Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 3 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:42 pm

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

119Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 3 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:13 am

Easter-won

Easter-won

120Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 3 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:10 am

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

121Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 3 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:42 am

Easter-won

Easter-won

Prayers continue.

Our Father...........
Hail Mary.............
Glory Be...............Amen

122Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 3 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:29 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 3 10nzw4z
Eternal Father,
I offer Thee the precious blood of Thy Divine Son Jesus,
in union with the Mass said throughout the world today, for the holy souls in purgatory,
for the sinners in the Universal Church, in my home and within my family.
Amen.

123Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 3 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:06 pm

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

124Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 3 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:27 am

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

125Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 3 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:19 pm

jed

Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 3 Images11

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

126Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 3 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:06 pm

jed

Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 3 Images13
Hail Mary said.
God bless.

127Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 3 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:07 am

Admin

Eternal Father
for sinners everywhere,

Amen.

128Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 3 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:59 am

Easter-won

Easter-won

129Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 3 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:40 pm

jed

Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 3 Images20
Hail Mary said.
God bless.

130Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 3 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:15 pm

Easter-won

Easter-won

special prayer said on All Souls Day, Today. Amen

Medjugorje' Message (July 21, 1982)
Our Lady said "There is a large number of souls who have been in purgatory for a long time because no one prays for them."

and she ask us to pray
7 Our Father....
7 Hail Mary.......
7 Glory Be........Amen

praying highprayer highprayer highprayer signofcross

131Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 3 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:59 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Eternal Father
for sinners everywhere,

Amen.

Prayed 3x to honor the Holy Trinity

132Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 3 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:57 am

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

133Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 3 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:13 pm

jed

Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 3 Images27
Hail Mary said.
God bless.

134Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 3 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:03 am

Easter-won

Easter-won

135Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 3 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:15 pm

jed

Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 3 Images10
Hail Mary said.
God bless.

136Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 3 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:43 am

Easter-won

Easter-won

ST Gertrude The Great Pr
ay for Us

137Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 3 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:58 pm

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

138Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 3 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:20 pm

Easter-won

Easter-won

ST Gertrude The Great Pra
y for Us

139Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 3 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:25 am

Easter-won

Easter-won

Prayer said.
Amen

140Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 3 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:02 pm

jed

Hail Mary prayed.
God bless.

141Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 3 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:14 am

jed

Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 3 Images12
God bless.

142Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 3 Empty For Souls in purgatory Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:53 pm

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac
Admin

Easter-won wrote:ETERNAL FATHER, I OFFER THEE THE MOST PRECIOUS BLOOD OF THY DIVINE SON,JESUS,IN UNION WITH THE MASSES SAID

ST Gertrude The Great Pray for Us praying highprayer signofcross

ST Gertrude The Great Pray for Us.

143Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 3 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:02 pm

jed

Hail Mary prayed.
God bless.

144Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 3 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:46 pm

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac
Admin

Easter-won wrote:ETERNAL FATHER, I OFFER THEE THE MOST PRECIOUS BLOOD OF THY DIVINE SON,JESUS,IN UNION WITH THE MASSES SAID

Amen

145Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 3 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:04 pm

jed

Hail Mary prayed.
God bless.

146Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 3 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:44 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Eternal Father, I offer you the most precious blood of thy Divine Son Jesus, in union with the Masses said throughout the world today, for all the Holy Souls in purgatory, for sinners everywhere, for sinners in the Universal Church, those in my own home and within my family. Amen.

Prayed 3x to Honor the Holy Trinity.

147Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 3 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:27 pm

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac
Admin

Amen

148Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 3 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:31 pm

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac
Admin

149Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 3 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:37 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Tarek Ch 2 wrote:ETERNAL FATHER, I OFFER THEE THE MOST PRECIOUS BLOOD OF THY DIVINE SON,JESUS,IN UNION WITH THE MASSES SAID

"If it were but known how great is the power of the good souls in Purgatory with the Heart of God, and if we knew all the graces we can obtain through their intercession, they would not be so much forgotten. We must, therefore, pray much for them, that they may pray much for us."
--- St. John Vianney

150Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 3 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:26 pm

jed

Hail Mary prayed.
God bless.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum