Our Lady For Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our aim is to conform our beliefs to the Magisterium of the Catholic Church under the patronage of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 9 2ih01sx

You are not connected. Please login or register

Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory

+5
ForHimthruHer
Admin
Our-Lady-Of-Victory
jed
Easter-won
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 9]

401Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 9 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:28 am

Admin

Admin wrote:
 Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 9 Fa7tba 

Prayer For A Deceased Mother
O God, You have commanded us to honor our father and our mother. In Your clemency, have mercy on the soul of my mother and free her from her sins. Grant that I may see her in the joy of eternal light, through Christ Our Lord. Amen.
flower 
Prayer For A Deceased Father
O God, You have commanded us to honor our father and mother. In Your mercy have on the soul of my father and free him from his sins.  Grant that I may see him in the joy of eternal light through Christ Our Lord. Amen.
harp 

Prayer For A Deceased Priest
O God, Thou didst raise Thy servant, Fr. George Allard and all deceased priests, to the sacred priesthood of Jesus Christ, according to the Order of Melchisedek, giving him the sublime power to offer the Eternal Sacrifice, to bring the Body and Blood of Thy Son Jesus Christ down upon the altar, and to absolve the sins of men in Thine own Holy Name. We beseech Thee to reward his faithfulness and to forget his faults, admitting him speedily into Thy Holy Presence, there to enjoy forever the recompense of his labors. This we ask through Jesus Christ Thy Son, our Lord. Amen.

:smilepope: 

Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Most Precious Blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the masses said throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory, for sinners everywhere, for sinners in the universal church, those in my own home and within my family. Amen.

grouphug 

De Profundis

Our of the depths I cry to You, O Lord.
Lord, hear my voice!
Let Your ears be attentive to my voice in supplication.
If You, O Lord, mark iniquities, Lord who can stand?
But with You is forgiveness, that You may be revered.
I trust in the Lord; my soul trusts in His word.
My soul waits for the Lord more than sentinels wait for the dawn,
For with the Lord is kindness, and with Him is plenteous redemption;
And He will redeem Israel from all their iniquities.

Jesus 

Prayer For Deceased Relatives

O God, to whom it belongs to have mercy and to spare, we humbly entreat You for the souls of our relatives ____and friends ______ , whom You have called from this world. Do not deliver them into the hands of the enemy nor forget them forever but bid Your holy angels to receive them into Your home in Paradise. Since they believed and hoped in You, may they not undergo the pains of Hell but possess eternal joys, through Christ Our Lord. Amen.

heart 

402Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 9 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:00 am

Admin

O God, You have commanded us to honor our father and our mother. In Your clemency, have mercy on the soul of my mother and free her from her sins. Grant that I may see her in the joy of eternal light, through Christ Our Lord. Amen.
curtsey 
O God, You have commanded us to honor our father and mother. In Your mercy have on the soul of my father and free him from his sins.  Grant that I may see him in the joy of eternal light through Christ Our Lord. Amen.
harp 
O God, Thou didst raise Thy servant, Fr. George Allard and all deceased priests, to the sacred priesthood of Jesus Christ, according to the Order of Melchisedek, giving him the sublime power to offer the Eternal Sacrifice, to bring the Body and Blood of Thy Son Jesus Christ down upon the altar, and to absolve the sins of men in Thine own Holy Name. We beseech Thee to reward his faithfulness and to forget his faults, admitting him speedily into Thy Holy Presence, there to enjoy forever the recompense of his labors. This we ask through Jesus Christ Thy Son, our Lord. Amen.

Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Most Precious Blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the masses said throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory, for sinners everywhere, for sinners in the universal church, those in my own home and within my family. Amen.

grouphug 

De Profundis

Lord, hear my voice!

Jesus 

O God, to whom it belongs to have mercy and to spare, we humbly entreat You for the souls of our relatives ____and friends ______ , whom You have called from this world. Do not deliver them into the hands of the enemy nor forget them forever but bid Your holy angels to receive them into Your home in Paradise. Since they believed and hoped in You, may they not undergo the pains of Hell but possess eternal joys, through Christ Our Lord. Amen.

heart clapping 

403Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 9 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:47 pm

Admin

Admin wrote:

curtsey 
harp 

grouphug 
De Profundis

Lord, hear my voice!

Jesus 

heart clapping 

404Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 9 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:46 pm

Admin

flower 
harp 

grouphug 

De Profundis

Lord, hear my voice!

Jesus 

heart 

405Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 9 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:39 am

Admin

Admin wrote:

flower 
harp 

grouphug 
De Profundis

Lord, hear my voice!

Jesus 

heart 

406Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 9 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:01 am

Admin

flower 
harp 

grouphug 

De Profundis

Lord, hear my voice!

Jesus 

heart 

407Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 9 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:55 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 9 2vwfbwl

[th]Jesuit novices reading their morning prayers amid the tombstones of Jesuit priests
Location: San Jose, California, USADate: October 1953Photographer: Margaret Bourke-White
[/th][th][/th][th][/th]

flower 
harp 

grouphug 
De Profundis

Lord, hear my voice!

Jesus 

heart 

408Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 9 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:23 pm

Admin

[th]Jesuit novices reading their morning prayers amid the tombstones of Jesuit priests
Location: San Jose, California, USADate: October 1953Photographer: Margaret Bourke-White
[/th][th][/th][th][/th]

flower 
harp 

grouphug 
De Profundis

Lord, hear my voice!

Jesus 

heart 

409Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 9 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:51 pm

Admin

Our-Lady-Of-Victory wrote:

[/th][th][/th][th][/th]
In the Name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.

angel 

harp 

grouphug 
De Profundis

Lord, hear my voice!

Jesus 

heart 

410Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 9 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:33 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

[th]Jesuit novices reading their morning prayers amid the tombstones of Jesuit priestsLocation: San Jose, California, USA   Date: October 1953  Photographer: Margaret Bourke-White[/th][th][/th][th][/th]

rose 
harp 

grouphug 
De Profundis

Lord, hear my voice!

Jesus 

heart 

411Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 9 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:53 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

[th]Jesuit novices reading their morning prayers amid the tombstones of Jesuit priestsLocation: San Jose, California, USA   Date: October 1953  Photographer: Margaret Bourke-White[/th][th][/th][th][/th]

curtsey 
harp 

grouphug console 
De Profundis

Lord, hear my voice!

Jesus 
.. wrote:Prayer For Deceased Relatives

console heart 

412Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 9 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:48 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

[/th][th][/th][th][/th]
flower 
harp 

grouphug 
De Profundis

Lord, hear my voice!

Jesus 

heart 

413Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 9 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:09 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 9 2vwfbwlJesuit novices reading their morning prayers amid the tombstones of Jesuit priests
[th][/th][th][/th][th][/th]
flower 
harp 

grouphug 
De Profundis

Lord, hear my voice!

Jesus 

heart 

414Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 9 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:19 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

[/th][th][/th][th][/th]

flower 
harp 

grouphug 
De Profundis

Lord, hear my voice!

Jesus 

heart 

415Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 9 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:23 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Our-Lady-Of-Victory wrote: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 9 2vwfbwl

[/th][th][/th][th][/th]

flower 
harp 

grouphug 
De Profundis

Lord, hear my voice!

Jesus 

heart 

416Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 9 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:55 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

[/th][th][/th][th][/th]

flower 
harp 

grouphug 
De Profundis

Lord, hear my voice!

Jesus 

heart 

417Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 9 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:34 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

flower 
harp 

grouphug 

De Profundis

Lord, hear my voice!

Jesus 

heart 

418Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 9 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:13 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 9 35c4r5x

Dear Friends,
Come pray in union with Blessed Mother, for your deceased mother or for your father, for your priests, and for your friends. We do not know how long they will need purification in purgatory.  Some souls will be purifying in purgatory until the end of time. The holy souls in purgatory need our prayers and sacrifices.

Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 9 Icon_flower 
Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 9 15558 

Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 9 943835 

Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 9 97275 
De Profundis

Lord, hear my voice!

Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 9 544179 

Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 9 576838

419Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 9 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:10 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Dear Friends, Come pray in union with Blessed Mother, for your deceased mother or for your father, for your priests, and for your friends. We do not know how long they will need purification in purgatory. 

De Profundis

Lord, hear my voice!

420Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 9 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:49 am

Admin

Dear Friends,
Come pray in union with Blessed Mother, for your deceased mother or for your father, for your priests, and for your friends.  The holy souls in purgatory need our prayers and sacrifices.

De Profundis

Lord, hear my voice!

421Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 9 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:57 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 9 1383302_10151945051344600_1157717683_n
Dear Friends,
Come pray in union with Blessed Mother, for your deceased mother or for your father, for your priests, and for your friends.  The holy souls in purgatory need our prayers and sacrifices.
hug3 

curtsey 

De Profundis

Lord, hear my voice!

heaven 

nunclapping 

422Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 9 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:51 pm

Admin

Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 9 1383302_10151945051344600_1157717683_n
Dear Friends,
hug3 

curtsey 

De Profundis

Lord, hear my voice!

heaven 

nunclapping 

423Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 9 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:03 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

[/th][th][/th][th][/th]
In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.
flower 
harp 

grouphug 
De Profundis

Lord, hear my voice!

Jesus 

heart In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.

424Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 9 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:38 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 9 1379768_675990772425360_1963235352_n
In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.  Amen.
flower 
harp 

grouphug 

De Profundis

Lord, hear my voice!

Jesus 

heart 

425Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 9 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:02 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

[/th][th][/th][th][/th]
In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.
flower 
harp 

grouphug 
De Profundis

Lord, hear my voice!

Jesus 

heart In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.

426Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 9 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:13 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 9 1379768_675990772425360_1963235352_n
flower 
harp 

grouphug 
De Profundis

Lord, hear my voice!

Jesus 

heart 

427Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 9 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:14 am

Admin

Dear Friends, Come pray in union with Blessed Mother, for your deceased relatives and friends.

De Profundis

Lord, hear my voice!

428Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 9 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:28 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Dear Friends,

De Profundis

Lord, hear my voice!

429Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 9 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:18 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Dear Friends, Come pray in union with Blessed Mother, for your deceased family and friends.

De Profundis

Lord, hear my voice!

430Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 9 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:14 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

[/th][th][/th][th][/th]

angel 
harp 

grouphug 
De Profundis

Lord, hear my voice!

Jesus 

heart 

In the Name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.heaven 

431Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 9 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:21 am

Admin

Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 9 575764_10151996192109600_203020889_n

Photo: Delivering the most holy eucharist to a dying child.   angel    The little girl, following behind the priest, imitates his holy example. heaven 

Let us pray.

De Profundis

Lord, hear my voice!

heaven 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum