Our Lady For Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our aim is to conform our beliefs to the Magisterium of the Catholic Church under the patronage of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 8 2ih01sx

You are not connected. Please login or register

Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory

+5
ForHimthruHer
Admin
Our-Lady-Of-Victory
jed
Easter-won
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 9]

351Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 8 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:38 am

Admin

Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 8 Fa7tba 

Prayer For A Deceased Mother
O God, You have commanded us to honor our father and our mother. In Your clemency, have mercy on the soul of my mother and free her from her sins. Grant that I may see her in the joy of eternal light, through Christ Our Lord. Amen.

Prayer For A Deceased Father
O God, You have commanded us to honor our father and mother. In Your mercy have on the soul of my father and free him from his sins.  Grant that I may see him in the joy of eternal light through Christ Our Lord. Amen.

Prayer For A Deceased Priest
O God, Thou didst raise Thy servant, Fr. George Allard and all deceased priests, to the sacred priesthood of Jesus Christ, according to the Order of Melchisedek, giving him the sublime power to offer the Eternal Sacrifice, to bring the Body and Blood of Thy Son Jesus Christ down upon the altar, and to absolve the sins of men in Thine own Holy Name. We beseech Thee to reward his faithfulness and to forget his faults, admitting him speedily into Thy Holy Presence, there to enjoy forever the recompense of his labors. This we ask through Jesus Christ Thy Son, our Lord. Amen.

Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Most Precious Blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the masses said throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory, for sinners everywhere, for sinners in the universal church, those in my own home and within my family. Amen.

De Profundis

Our of the depths I cry to You, O Lord.
Lord, hear my voice!
Let Your ears be attentive to my voice in supplication.
If You, O Lord, mark iniquities, Lord who can stand?
But with You is forgiveness, that You may be revered.
I trust in the Lord; my soul trusts in His word.
My soul waits for the Lord more than sentinels wait for the dawn,
For with the Lord is kindness, and with Him is plenteous redemption;
And He will redeem Israel from all their iniquities.

Prayer For Deceased Relatives

O God, to whom it belongs to have mercy and to spare, we humbly entreat You for the souls of our relatives ____and friends ______ , whom You have called from this world. Do not deliver them into the hands of the enemy nor forget them forever but bid Your holy angels to receive them into Your home in Paradise. Since they believed and hoped in You, may they not undergo the pains of Hell but possess eternal joys, through Christ Our Lord. Amen.

352Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 8 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:00 pm

Admin

Eternal Father, I offer you the most precious Blood of your Divine Son Jesus, in union with the Masses said throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory, for sinners everywhere, for sinners in the universal Church, those in my own home and within my family. Amen.

353Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 8 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:13 am

Admin

Eternal Father, I offer you the most precious Blood of your Divine Son Jesus, in union with the Masses said throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory, for sinners everywhere, for sinners in the universal Church, those in my own home and within my family. Amen.

354Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 8 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:41 am

Admin

Admin wrote:

O God, You have commanded us to honor our father and our mother. In Your clemency, have mercy on the soul of my mother and free her from her sins. Grant that I may see her in the joy of eternal light, through Christ Our Lord. Amen.

O God, You have commanded us to honor our father and mother. In Your mercy have on the soul of my father and free him from his sins.  Grant that I may see him in the joy of eternal light through Christ Our Lord. Amen.

O God, Thou didst raise Thy servant, Fr. George Allard and all deceased priests, to the sacred priesthood of Jesus Christ, according to the Order of Melchisedek, giving him the sublime power to offer the Eternal Sacrifice, to bring the Body and Blood of Thy Son Jesus Christ down upon the altar, and to absolve the sins of men in Thine own Holy Name. We beseech Thee to reward his faithfulness and to forget his faults, admitting him speedily into Thy Holy Presence, there to enjoy forever the recompense of his labors. This we ask through Jesus Christ Thy Son, our Lord. Amen.

Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Most Precious Blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the masses said throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory, for sinners everywhere, for sinners in the universal church, those in my own home and within my family. Amen.

De Profundis

Lord, hear my voice!

O God, to whom it belongs to have mercy and to spare, we humbly entreat You for the souls of our relatives ____and friends ______ , whom You have called from this world. Do not deliver them into the hands of the enemy nor forget them forever but bid Your holy angels to receive them into Your home in Paradise. Since they believed and hoped in You, may they not undergo the pains of Hell but possess eternal joys, through Christ Our Lord. Amen.

355Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 8 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:18 am

Admin

De Profundis

Lord, hear my voice!

356Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 8 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:07 am

Admin

Admin wrote:

De Profundis

Lord, hear my voice!

357Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 8 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:04 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Admin wrote:

De Profundis

Lord, hear my voice!

358Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 8 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:09 pm

Admin

Our-Lady-Of-Victory wrote:
Admin wrote:

De Profundis

Lord, hear my voice!

359Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 8 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:06 am

Admin

Admin wrote:

De Profundis

Out of the depths I cry to You, O Lord.
Lord, hear my voice!

360Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 8 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:41 am

Admin

De Profundis

Lord, hear my voice!

361Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 8 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:54 pm

Admin

Admin wrote:

De Profundis

Lord, hear my voice!

362Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 8 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:25 pm

Admin

De Profundis

Lord, hear my voice!

363Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 8 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:13 pm

Admin

De Profundis

Lord, hear my voice!

Last edited by Admin on Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

364Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 8 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:36 pm

Admin

De Profundis

Lord, hear my voice!

365Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 8 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:48 pm

Admin

De Profundis

Lord, hear my voice!

366Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 8 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:33 pm

Admin

De Profundis

Lord, hear my voice!

367Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 8 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:15 pm

Admin

De Profundis

Lord, hear my voice!

368Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 8 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:39 pm

Admin

undefined wrote:

De Profundis

Lord, hear my voice!

369Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 8 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:59 pm

Admin

Admin wrote:

De Profundis

Lord, hear my voice!

370Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 8 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:28 pm

Admin

De Profundis

Lord, hear my voice!

371Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 8 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:20 pm

Admin

De Profundis

Lord, hear my voice!

372Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 8 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:11 am

Admin

De Profundis

Lord, hear my voice!

373Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 8 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:51 am

Admin

De Profundis

Lord, hear my voice!

374Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 8 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:38 pm

Admin

Admin wrote:

De Profundis

Lord, hear my voice!

375Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 8 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:30 pm

Admin

De Profundis

Lord, hear my voice!

376Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 8 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:19 pm

Admin

In the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit.  Amen.

De Profundis

Lord, hear my voice!

Eternal rest grant them, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon them. May they rest in peace. Amen.
heaven

377Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 8 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:40 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

De Profundis
Lord, hear my voice!

378Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 8 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:55 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

De Profundis
Lord, hear my voice!

379Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 8 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:22 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

De Profundis
Lord, hear my voice!

380Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 8 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:29 pm

Admin

De Profundis
Lord, hear my voice!

381Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 8 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:07 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Admin wrote:

De Profundis
Lord, hear my voice!

382Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 8 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:55 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

In the Name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.  Amen.

De Profundis
Lord, hear my voice!

383Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 8 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:23 pm

Admin

De Profundis
Lord, hear my voice!

384Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 8 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:25 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Admin wrote:

De Profundis
Lord, hear my voice!

385Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 8 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:44 pm

Admin

De Profundis
Lord, hear my voice!

386Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 8 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:48 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

Admin wrote:

De Profundis
Lord, hear my voice!

387Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 8 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:40 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

De Profundis
Lord, hear my voice!

388Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 8 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:09 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

De Profundis
Lord, hear my voice!

389Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 8 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:35 pm

Admin

De Profundis

Lord, hear my voice!

In the Name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.

390Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 8 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:14 pm

Admin

Admin

De Profundis

Lord, hear my voice!

391Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 8 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:21 pm

Admin

De Profundis

Lord, hear my voice!

392Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 8 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:07 pm

Admin

signofcross 

kiss4you 

ballspin 
monkyes 

heaven 
De Profundis

Lord, hear my voice!
rose 

grouphug 
signofcross 

393Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 8 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:58 am

Admin

Admin wrote:

signofcross 

heaven 
De Profundis

Lord, hear my voice!
rose 

signofcross 

394Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 8 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:20 pm

Admin

signofcross 
heart 

heart 
knight1 

heaven 
De Profundis

Lord, hear my voice!
rose 

heart 
signofcross 

395Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 8 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:05 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

signofcross 
heart 

heart 
knight1 

heaven 
De Profundis

Lord, hear my voice!
rose 

heart 
signofcross 

396Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 8 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:36 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

signofcross 

kiss4you 

ballspin 
monkyes 

heaven 
De Profundis

Lord, hear my voice!
rose 

grouphug 
signofcross 

hug3 

397Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 8 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:54 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

signofcross 

kiss4you 

ballspin 
monkyes 

heaven 
De Profundis

Lord, hear my voice!
rose 

grouphug 
signofcross 

hug3 

398Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 8 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:29 pm

Admin

Admin wrote:

De Profundis

Lord, hear my voice!

399Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 8 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:05 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Our-Lady-Of-Victory
Admin

De Profundis

Lord, hear my voice!

400Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory - Page 8 Empty Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:52 am

Admin

Admin wrote:

De Profundis

Lord, hear my voice!

Prayer For Deceased Relativesrose 

:smilepope: 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum